I have no friends or gf but I want to travel to another country...

I have no friends or gf but I want to travel to another country... What is a safe and nice country where a lonely Mexican can travel without any risk?

Travelling around Mexico alone sounds dangerous to me tbqh...

pls respond

Really?

obviously no, stupid. don't go to any latino shithole.

o-oh...

Europe is nice

bump of sympathy from a chi :3

Don't be a pussy. Appart from obvious countries in the middle east and Brazil you can go everywhere in the world and travel relatively safely.

You're lucky to live in one of the less secure country in the world, so most places will look very safe to you.

>...safe and nice country where a lonely Mexican can travel without any risk?

Dude, you are from Mexico...you will be safe anywhere else.

*Except in countries involved in wars

japon

and expensive, he lives in a third world shithole, no chance he will have money for it.

London was nice. I went there alone, I enjoyed seeing the tourist spots by myself because I could go where I wanted when I wanted. I was also accepted by a friendly group of fellow travelers at my hostel. I boned one of them (a cute Chinese-Canadian chick) and I still keep in contact with most of them.

Mexico isn't as poor as you think m8. Most of the border jumpers aren't even Mexican, they are Hondurans and El Salvadorans who travel through Mexico, and the Mexicans let them through because they don't want them either.

didn't it get kinda boring being by yourself?

Like I said, I made some friends at the hostel, but I'm not really a big people person to begin with.I enjoyed going to museums and other places without being encumbered by other people.

Dude, it's your own country
It's not really dangerous
Where are you from?

Why do you even care about living if no one loves you? Just go to the most dangerous fucking country possible. If it might get you killed, it will get you laid.

czech repblublic

I've been to Prague it's like a fucking walk in the park you fucking pussy

>What is a safe and nice country where a lonely Mexican can travel without any risk?
kys illiterate retard

Singapore was obviously trolling, you fucking retard