Be Korean

>Be Korean
>Invest 10k in Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash
>Lose half of money
I'm seriously considering suicide. Most of investment were fucking debt holy shit

Taking a loan to invest in stocks/crypto is so stupid, everybody knows it. I cannot sympathise with you.

>Taking a loan to invest in something risky
You are retarded

Actually funny story is that Porsche bought most of BMW that way and now are co-owners of the company

I know and already everybody irl doesn't sympathize me either. Even my parents call me stupid idiot and say I deserve all consequences for being retarded

You don't takes risks like that if you're a poorfag lmao

He's obviously not Porsche.

Not exactly the same assets / cash flows. Every company use a certain amount of debt.

It'll rebound. You fucked up buying that with denbts, though.

Isn't this shit always up? How can you lose money with it? Lol.

competing crypto. Bitcoin might crash

Today was different

babies first bear market?

I really wish BLACK BULL now

Kara boga

Either sell now and take the loss or hold and hope for the best. All you can do at this point. Don't kill yourself though. That's retarded.

가상화폐랑 골드만큼 투자로는 아닌게 없는듯.

아 물론 한국의 주식 시장도 투자로는 아닌듯. 그냥 사기극

I'll sell all of my bch and hold bit
Bch is fucked tho

How is this even possible?

>Bitcoin

골드는 뭐냐? 금은 안전자산 아님?

시발 비캐 비캐하길래 샀더니 귀신같이 떨어져서 물렸음 ㄹㅇ 자살각 시발

>Chinese hold all power on bitcoin
>Practically they control bitcoin
>Now they're laughing at me
Uahhh I should've known this was Chinese plan to bankrupt me from the start
Kill me already

wait it out

So you bought them when they peaked at 7.5k USD? But even so how could you possibly have lost half?? It hasn’t crashed that low...

골드? 아 골드가 금이지? 개인적으로 골드는 안전 자산이지만 가치는 안 오른다고 생각함.

개인적으로 돈이 있다면 천조국 안전한 주식에 넣고 (조선땅에서야 꾸준히 오르는 주식이 삼전 말고 있기는 한가?) 돈이 더 있다면 그냥 비싸더라도 어느정도 젠트리피케이션 되려는 곳에 부동산 넣는 식 투자나 할듯.

빨리 한국 부동산들이 다 어떻게 급등해서 팔고 천조국 부동산이나 좀 사고싶다.

Buy high sell low and repeat it forever

ah relax, it's just bear run, nothing goes up forever mate.

>tfw you bought at ~$250

>tfw you thought it was a joke and never bought it
Waiting for the black Friday of the cryptoworld

오홍
천조국 안전한 주식이라 함 막 페이스북 구글 애플 뭐 이런 회사들 말하는거?

Oh so you got burned multiple times?

Yes but today was critical

I’m an insider to the world of crypto currency.

Tomorrow bitcoin will hit $5000.

Everybody buy in at that price and exit at $7000.

Trust me.

Proof?

kys

the fact that you have to ask for proof means you really don't have the knack for trading.

really should consider cutting your losses or holding.

Bof, 10K korean is just about 8 euros bro. Don't mind

Just wait and watch tomorrow it hit $5000 at 9 pm in the evening Korea time. I am owner of a Chinese bitcoin mining company and we hold the second largest bitcoin wallet in China. If we wanted to, we could make the market crash right now. That’s how powerful we are.

If you listen to me you will profit tremendously, trust me.

Remember to buy at $5000 and sell at $7000 by end of day tomorrow.

Oh, well good luck anyway.

It's actually 10 millions in KRW

대충 이름 들으면 아는 회사들 ㅇㅇ.

부동산도 사실 정말 가치만 따지면 한국 부동산들은 다 팔고 한국서는 월세로 살고 미국서 부동산 사고 미국 부동산 세 장사해서 사는 게 더 낫다고 본다. 세금 때이고 그러면 어떤지 모르겠지만 내보기에 한국에서 10억하는 부동산보다는 미국에서 10억 하는 부동산이 월세는 더 많이 받는다.

조선땅에서 뭐를 모르는 사람들이 조선땅이 부자가 살기 좋다고 말하는 데 월세 가격이나 주식시장이나 이것저것 보면 미국이나 다른 여러 선진국들이 부자가 돈 굴리기는 더 낫고 돈이 돈을 벌 거리도 더 많다. 애초에 그렇게 조선땅이 부자 살기 좋다면 그렇게 사람들이 나갈리가 없지

This guy is actually right do as he says
t. knower

>Buying fucking cryptocuck currency that has ZERO. I REPEAT ZERO UNDERLYING VALUE

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NICE DIGITAL TULIPS FAGGOT

About 8000 euros then.

10 millions K is 5 monthly avarege wage in South Korea, no ?

근데 미국 부동산은 한국 부동산과는 다르게 정보 얻기가 빡세잖아

그렇다고 아무 땅이나 대충 살 수도 없고

Yes
But it's fucking big money for me tho. I'm a desperate poorfag

>he actually thinks his digital bits and paper money will have any value
lmao

buy bullets, water and gas mask filters you fucking retards

>He's taking investment advice from anonymous posters on an anime forum

Moms gonna freak when she finds out you lost her retirement savings on digital beanbits

>bitcoin

meh, told you so, every single bitcoin thread there's some tryhard idiots forcing the meme this isn't a scam

i bought 2 btc when they were 760 euros a pop,gonna keep them until i get something around 40k from them

I'm an insider to the world of Santa's workshop

Next Thursday Santa is going to check who is naught or nice.

Everybody be nice to your parents on that day and you will get bank in presents on Friday.

Trust me.

MY SHITCOOOINSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah m8 don't do an hero. Just hodl for like 6 months and get a dayjob to repay your denbts

But you still have your bitcoins ? Bitcoins will rise again, just wait and sell.

>just hold bro

LOL

gimme one

한국도 제대로 된 거 사려면 쉬운 건 아니다. 미국이나 한국이나 현지 답사하고 해야하는 거야 똑같지. (뭐 현지 답사가 미국은 비행기 타고 해야하니 더 힘든 건 맞긴 하다만)

다만 비슷한 걸 샀다고 가정했을 때는 내 보기에는 미국 부동산이 가격은 이전의 한국처럼은 팍팍은 안 오르지만 월세 같은 거로 더 수익 내기는 좋다. 기본으로 월세 자체가 미국이 더 비싸고 전세 같은 제도도 없고 한국처럼 2년 정도는 세입자 못 쫒아내거나 하거나 하는 규제 같은 거도 없는 거로 아니깐

부동산은 뭐 상가나 땅은 따로 엄청나게 투자 잘하는 사람에게 어떻게 배워야 할 거 같고 주거하는 거는 그냥 학군 좋고 괜찮은 동네 사면 실패는 안하는듯.

상가는 같은 건물이여도 칸 하나 차이로 좆망 안 좆망이고 땅은 가격이 올라도 잘 안 팔리는 경우도 있으니 그냥 왠만하면 주거형 안전빵이 답인듯.

여튼 뭐 인플레이션도 있으니 자본으로 연 6-7% 수익은 내야 자본으로 뭐 이익을 본다고 보긴 하는데 알면 알수록 존나 어려운듯

I trusted Chinese

maybe he was leveraged lmoa.I'm praying he doesn't get liquidated

That's the life, it rises, it downs, it rises again etc until death

kek, it's amazing how good Jihan is at screwing people over.

who's that

Chinese business man

>using loans to invest in crypto
lmao'ing @ ur life haha

>lose 5k
big fucking whoop mate I have 700k invested in the australian housing market that has been called 'the largest economic bubble ever created' and the prices just started going down in the last 2 months
I probably lose more than 5 grand every day at this point

>he does not take loans to bet on PSG in football

lol

>watching sport
Normie detected

Invest in real estate

double lol

but i'm up 150% in 2 years -_-.

gotta live somewhere

Sounds so Vancouver

150% in Canada ?
Mon cul ouais, or they build houses for migrants ? Canada will take 1 million I saw

yep got in before the boom. so much equity i don't know if i should just quit and retire or aim higher.

yep, Vancouver.

You learned a lesson. Easy path is always trap.

Jihan Wu, one of the owners of Bitmain. Bitmain are the creators of the best ASIC miner out there and are the owners of the pool with the most hash rate. In other words, he's ridiculously rich and has a lot of power in the crypto world. He was also a key figure in pushing Bitcoin Cash, a fork of Bitcoin. There's honestly way too much stuff going on in terms of politics in the crypto world to be able to summarize it in a concise manner, so I won't bother, but long story short is that he's really good at exploiting the influence he has to make even more money by screwing people like OP over.

The boom will stop soon I think. Heard the Chinese horde is now heading to nearby Seattle. Fuck these rats. I hope those subhumans don't come to Chicago, Texas, or wherever I relocate in a few years in an attempt to fuck up housing market. I have seen enough of them in the SF area and I hate them as my neighbors.

live

oh, sounds like a fag. a clever fag, but still

nope, it's a domestic demand. we already counted foreigners market share and taxed them. even without them in the market we going up. the boom will stop eventually. nothing goes up forever.

>sounds like a fag. a clever fag
Yup, that's a pretty accurate.

Hmmm, interesting. I almost felt like it was 1/2 Asian when I was there.

Personally, even without Chinese and so, I could see Vancouver having such a high real estate price when I went there as it's one of very few big North American cities with decent weather (at least during the summer). Not sure it's a good place to get a job tho as I was an 'Amerigan dorist' and was not able to see that aspect

>day trading
you fucking idiot, you short and you wait, you sell at fix price and wait again.
Going behind whales and predicting those shitty day trading groups to kick up is fucking senseless.
I grew my portfolio worth from .05 BTC to .8 BTC in a month by biding on free falls and list a sell for triple the worth. Soon enough some whale will undoubtedly take interest in some shitty scamcoin and use this to make his ponzi scheme machine going, the shadier the coin name the better, sometimes it takes days, some other times even weeks. But market always spikes up as long as there stupid fucking people around.

>he's gonna kill himself over 5k debt

nigga i owe 60k to my uni and im here smoking a joint

At what price did you buy at?

Thankfully I spent most of mine on drugs.
And it still keeps going up in value!

Just hold onto them until they go up again you tard. Bitcoin ALWAYS rises in price in the long term. The only thing that could stop it is a flaw in the design.

you need to grab a boat to australia and escape Korea ,now, before the people you owe money to find out, start over again as an illegal immigrant

>fuck your mother if you want fuck

I must remember that one

>trust me.

NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO USES THOSE TWO WORDS TOGETHER!!

>tfw doesn't even know concept of bitcoin or whatever they're called

buttcoin is a fucking scam
blockchain tech may have its uses, but crypto currencies are only useful for drugs

the energy required for ONE transaction can run a house for a week now

t. polack

>be flip
>invest 60k php in 2014
>forgot about it
>2017 news hacking
>remember about my btc stash
>check price
I sold 15 for $7000 and plan to move out to Japan soon.

>Japan
>virgin hub of the world
Why not somewhere good?

I only want a nice, quiet and cold place to live and work.

>virgin hub of the world
No plans for having a children/family.

Hong Kong would be way better.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

That's only 10k$, I mean yes it's a consequent amount, but with a poorfag job pay 1k per month, you can easily make them in less than one year. Yes you were stupid, but I'll sympathize even less if you suicide for this lil' amount...

What's joint? Another slang for marijuana?