These girls want to immigrate to your country

>these girls want to immigrate to your country

Would you accept?

No sorry but we are alredy full :(

First, nobody wants to migrate here.
Second, No.

Sure

Already did.

No. They can come visit though. If they agree to be breeders for our African bulls, yes.

Y E S
E
S

trudeau pls stop posting this

Our viet girls are beautilfuler here

Nope, too white.

>Timeline with no French Indochina
>Why live

Me too bro, we fucked so hard Indochina war and the worse thing is that we trained them for modern warfare, that's why it was a hell hole for America in Vietnam war.

At the biginning of Indochina war, they were literally peasant with peasant tools as weapons against tanks, assult riffles etc. We fucked so hard poltically also

Only if they like Evangelion as much as I do.

they're all very cute and i'm not trying to be offensive but they all look the same to me

Overrated: the Anime

NO

They are literally everywhere here. I hate asians so much

I was only memeing. It was a good move to concede independence for all this countries.
Moreover all european empire has fallen so it was a matter of time

contrarian:the post

Overrated = the #1 grossing anime for an anime not also targeting over seas audiences

How about French Polynesia, New Caledonia and French Guiana ? Technically still colonies.

New caledonia is about to get a referendum to become a republic.
And still are little pieces of the great sea that it was the colonization

Saying it's popular isn't doing your argument any favours m8

>no St. Pierre et Miquelon

Yes, next year there will be a referendum for the independance. I think they will stay in the french republic. France provides more than 50% of budget. I don't think it's a good idea for them to be alone in the Pacific. + if they stay, France will launch euro currency in Pacific for NC and French Polynesia. Euro can be a good thing for them

i want to fuck some of them

Saint Pierre exists to piss Canada and steal your fishes. Thank you for you fishes btw

No, it's not like i got any chance with them. And more realistically no japanese would want to move here.

eeww

>All of them are pretty
>tfw you’ll never infiltrate faggy fashion industry to achieve a position of a casting filter and occasionally do coke and fuck them

Well you are already number 2 in the second home programme and have enough to form small communities.

Only if number 12 obtain residency on my bed

>one of us
Hate these faggy photo ops with passion. At least our glorious leader doesn’t pretend to be down to Earth.

One of these girls wants to immigrate to your country
Which girl would you accept?

they must shave first and make a habit to take bath in early morning.

Do they?

Hyogo.

increase supply of women and demand for men
yes

27, 16, 31 are contenders.

Rolling

There is a thread full of NEETs here that could give them all a permanent visa.

sure, if you don't use this to send all your Koreans and Chinese as well

why is that program not popular among americans?

Because everyone watches Yurop football league instead of American football and play less popular sports like takraw and badminton. You also already have Florida for tropical climate and commonwealth members get much easier access.
The Koreans,Singaporean and Japanese that move here is mostly because they enjoy laidback life after working here as part of their multinational companies. Not much American conglomerates currently, its the Germans that are rushing in these last few years in an attempt to secure regional market by assimilating our small industries and workforce that lacks the capital to resist them.
Now in the trains, bazaar or malls you can always hear someone speaking german and other european languages.
>valentine day in sharialand
>mall is full of WMAF

Sure, but first we need to do a """health inspection""" with me as the doctor :)

Only if by coming they replace the sand niggers. Anything is better than a sandnigger. If they are just addition then no, keep your fat pigs.

>>mall is full of WMAF
This happens to me here in Vancouver, I fortunately do not have to hide my very small asian erection.

Aomori (10), Shiga (29), Tokyo (5), or Kagawa (40).

>not being alpha enough for Canuck white chicks

Guve me #5 so I can fucj Tokyo in the pooper

I would rather they reproduced within their own culture. True cultural diversity

Me on the left

Roll

>True cultural diversity

Don't you realize truth is just a tool of the white patriarchy to enslave others?
OMG SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!

Rolling trips for le 100% Aryan granny

Only if they love me long time

Got nuclear disaster instead. Oh well

You watch too much Lauren Southern or Paul Joseph Watson, I fucking hate cringe artists

Nº23 and 28

>Fukushima

I would be first to welcome them in and i would urge them to bring their family and friends here too

NIPPON BANZAI

No, we are full

Hell, they can all stay in my flat.

That's what I'd say if I didn't already have a Japanese gf :^)

Japs are the only non-whites I would allow to immigrate en masse here. Nothing turns me on like a Japanese woman that speaks English fluently and acted more normally instead of this cutesie girlie act. Also I claim 36.

If they have an education and can pass a language test.

2 Iwate
4 Yamagata
11 Fukushima
24 Niigata
31 Tottori
32 Shimane

#5.
#2 looks like Filthy Frank.

No too white

yes, thousand times better then these so called refugees from africa

Is this a trick question?

Argentine seems pretty appealing desu all things considered

I wanted to think of some negatives and only one i can think of is japanese competing for high pay jobs.

BLEACHED

>Not enjoying the silky black pubic hair of Northeast Asian girls

What's the point then?

Hyogo (20) and Tottori (31) are cuties

31 looks like Suzuhara Emiri

You're still the only European country with any territory in the American mainland. France is the best at empiring.

2, 12 and 29; also rolling

fuck off we are full

This.

Hime cut makes my millimeter peter HARD

Shiga. I like her dimples.

14 and 11

Yes

But they must all marry me

>48

My city is already populated by these fertile young maiden chinks, I'm sure we can accomodate for those too.