Come home, white man

Come home, white man

What am I looking at?

>Cascadia
>white

¡¡¡JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!

>Leave Dixie
Shan't be doing that, no matter how shit it gets.

>white man home
>liberal shithole

checks out

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMÉRICA.

>The desert non mountainous part of Cascadia is mexican
Who would have thunk it

Californians LARPing as non-Californians

>it gets
Dixie has been shit since 1810.

>want mexican gash
>and tacos
>go to one county where it's all conveniently condensed
I like it

Peak performance

Fuck you. We don't need any more people. If anything, we need to clear out the natives-southern and northern, blacks, foreigners, caliniggers, white trash, southern and western Asians, Middle Easterners, knapweed, milfoil, potheads, rainbow children, Seattle Russians, Spokane Russians, white-tail deer.

Leave Cascadia. Especially if you're Californian.

redding is cascadia

what are some decent or good cities in northern california (jefferson) area? maybe even southern oregon

oh no no no

>Cascadia
>white only
Learn more about the movement.
t. Portland

Cascadia is full of spics. We're resettling in northern Maine.

The US stole the Pacific Northwest from the Hudson Bay Company. The HBC was the only real force investing in charting the land and in infrastructure. The Quebecois missionaries were among the only settlers besides British and Russian ports. It was not until later that The US decided to send their poor, recent immigrants (Danes and Ukrainians) to settle there under the promise of free land. In most cases these immigrants were poorer than they originally were and depended on assistance from local Indian population. Their only purpose was to establish a claim in the region for The US, without care for their welfare.
Americans are not taught this, only a very whitewashed version mentioning the Lewis and Clark Exposition (a privately funded venture by a Thomas Jefferson who himself wanted to see the Pacific Northwest become its own democracy,) Manifest Destiny, and suddenly statehood out of nowhere.
This is not surprising as many of the land claims made by The US are extremely shaky.

>Californians LARPing as non-Californians

The people too burnt out for even California.

I hope you're joking right because this is a fucking trap don't go there

I would say more that it's like if California had no self awareness.

Is this Portland?

That's new, why the fuck would they go there?

le paid 15 cents a post face

>Cascadia is full of spics

No it's not what the fuck are you talking about.