What’s the point of having sex with a condom? That’s like kissing through a window...

What’s the point of having sex with a condom? That’s like kissing through a window. I only have sex with prostitutes raw tbqh.

Other urls found in this thread:

catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enjoy your aids fucking retard

Enjoy you STDs

Enjoy your aids/herpes/Hpv/leukemia/plague/hepatitis/ghonnorea

It’s like a 1/1000 chance of getting it from vaginal sex and it’s rare for heterosexual prostitutes to have it.

>herpes
>hpv
Most don’t even notice it
>hepatitis
I got the vaccine
>gonorrhea
Easily cured with antibiotics

I know you're trolling but it's actually about 20% chance and heterosexual prostitutes could have been fucked by men who engaged in homosexual activities.

Also, fucking prostitutes is degenerate shit.

You’re dumb, female to male transmission of hiv in this study was 1/2500
catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv

Also, regardless if homosexuals fucked them, it’s still a lot lower for female prostitutes.

That still doesn't change the fact that you're encouraging a degenerate industry and are still going to sleep alone.

Would you like to pay for their abortion?

You just pull your dick out a few seconds before you cum, it's that easy maaan

>chance of pregnancy is 1/33 at any given time in fertile women and most of them are on the pill anyway
Sure, that’d be a fraction of what I was already paying anyway

What's the point of whoremongering, other than saving money? You are mating with someone who doesn't like you and who has been screwed by hundreds of other men.

So I don't have to pay child support. I never fuck a girl without one. Ever. Unless we are married with a prenup Im never raw dogging a girl. I did try it once and hated it, it kinda hurt. I like the tightness of a condom I guess.

You're so cucked my dude

I had a gf before but I get more fulfill in life by seeing a cum dumpster every week that will do whatever I want. I have much more free time and no emotional baggage of having a gf.

lol
the joys of not having a foreskin i guess
Only rason to have sex with a condom is to last longer if you're in a relationship

quite the opposite my friend

Concordo completamente com este post