Why is being a ""rapebaby"" a bad thing?

why is being a ""rapebaby"" a bad thing?

Because your skin is brown and ugly like shit.

This
>Swarthy\Brown = Bad
>Pale\White = Good
It's that simple

It's not the combining of people (nor wring) but that it causes generational trauma revolving around woman abuse, "defending" woman then honour killing etc

Usually the insult is about slandering the heritage of the individual by both disputing his ownership of it and the honor of the people who he belongs to (coz they got raped, it's victim blaming).
For example I'd get told I'm a Turk rapebaby.

A I heard is "gobble gobble" from you turkboy

most pale people look hideous

Everybody needs a nice tan

it's most about facial structure though, if it's european it's usually far more beautiful than if it hasn't european features, this is due to europe being the center of culture, basically setting standards of beauty through the various art they mastered. This is why pic related is beautiful, even if black skinned; change her skin, or hair, or eyes, into fairer color, she could pass as a local in most europe.

el goblino lóbrego

It's a meme, treat it like one. Before modern medicine and human rights, victims of rape were usually killed anyway, or died of wounds / neglect / illness. War doesn't normally make an extensive impact on native genetics, but trade and mass migration do. If you live close to a big trade route (Volga, Yellow river, Mediterranean, Silk road, etc), chances are you're descended from hundreds of different tribes. If you live in an isolated mountain range, no matter how many armies have crossed it, it's possible that your parents are cousins.

tl;dr war doesn't make many mongrels, but trade does

so I wuz latin, celtic, achaean, troyan, persian, egyptian, sumerian, I WUZ ALL THANGS MAN

Poo skin is very ugly though
Olive skin is the best

La profondeur des abysses ténébreuses

and we waz neanderthals, cromagnons, anatolians, iberians, phoenicias, punics, greeks, romans, aryans, visighoths, suebi, vandals, berbers, arabs, blacks

WE WAZINGAS

turn back brother

damn cuz, you iz evrthang!

she looks like a black ariana grande

el monstroso..

>writing and statues prove that Romans were a normal mixture of blonde and brown haired people like modern Italians
>they described their own gods as having blonde hair

yet you still keep posting this imagine

WE

american tyer post

How?

Genetical ancestry is the greatest scam in history. What happens upon death is genetic memory of the soul being randomized every time before rebirth. This is greatly documented in the deep web

american tyer posts

Someone has been reading too much of Frank Herbert.

Wrong image, those are egyptians
Here how ancient romans looked

yeah brown eyes thanks for pointing that out

I never say they were nordics