Thoughts on this map?

Thoughts on this map?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darvaza_gas_crater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seneca_Village
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not true in my opinion, i think that Buenos Aires itself is a better tourist attraction.
If we talk about "natural wonders" it could be the best, rivaled with the Perito Moreno Glacier

Harry Potter Studio Tour is not bad.

I never heard of ours

Wrong is so many levels.
>brazil
most tourists go to Rio to spend a week looking at a slum and swiming in the most poluted part of the country
>poland
Actually Auschwitz is the most visited place (read somewhere how it was important for they tourist economy).
>Saudi
Pretty sure that it's the mecca.
>Israel
I think that most religious nut fags go to the Jordan river since the religious part of Jerusalem is belong to Palestine.
>america
It should not be the statue of liberty?

I feel bad for people that go to the Quay, it's a shithole.

I'd imagine taking a walk around central park is easier than getting on a boat to visit the island the big lady is on

>Poland

>not one of their death camps

isn't this based on tripadvisor rankings or something

Well, at less is not a mall.

Also, i just lookup and Disney may receive more tourists than NY (most of them are Hispanic tho).

>Petersburg
Not surprised to be honest. I wish foreigners wouldn't think our classic church design is this snowflake clusterfuck though.

Yeah, you are right.

Make sense why they chose the Iguazu falls.

>snowflake clusterfuck
I agree
But the tourists flock to what they perceive to be traditional Russian architecture, even if it's in reality one of the newest churches in the city and clashes horribly with its surroundings

If i had money to travel in europe, i would definitely visit Saint Petersburg. Such a nice city for people who love European architecture...

meh
pretty cool castle

>gardens by the bay
Literally built in the last decade, just goes to show how much of a cultural wasteland we are.

>Musée d'Orsay
Is it based on ticket sales ?

Certainely not, there are way more people visiting le Louvre then Orsay

Well yeah, it even says so on the map, silly. Here's official visitor numbers.

It's also much cheaper than Moscow. If I could stand shitty Baltic weather I'd move there. Maybe.

t. Sochi

I thought our #1 tourist trap was Neuschwanstein.

>UK
>harry potter studie tour

Many of the buildings however looks they're going to collapse at anytime. I don't get why don't Russians maintain them

>natural
Is this the mark of a 3rd would country?

>Harry Potter Studio Tour

we
are
pooor

makes you think

does it? Just regular slogans. Some are dumber than the others, so what.

>the original cool
....lolwhat? I've never seen this autistic slogan anywhere

Also lmao at all the shitty play on words:

>Ukraine
>it's all about U

>India
>!ndia

>Spain
>#spain

>Morocco
>much Mor

tourism slogans are so cringeworthy
>brasil
>estonia
>ukraine
>netherlands
>india

>Thailand
>It begins with the people
I see.

>morocco
>not much moor

Wish the whole map was grey or green.

>Myanmar
>bagan temples

Why is Central Park not considered nature while other parks are?

>South Korea
>Seoul metro

>turkmenistan
>door to hell
What the actual fuck, who writes this shit.

You don't know the Door to Hell?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darvaza_gas_crater

the incrdible India adds are so fucking funny

>elephants!
>you can throw paint!
>painted elephants!
>empty nature
>ride elephants!
>muslim monument
>did we mention there are elephants?!

Reveal your own Russia :D:DDDD

>the soviets accidentialy made a 5,350m2 burning hole in the ground
Central Asia is such a magical place, people visiting to see nuclear craters, burning maws, legal kidnappings and dried up oceans.

>Niagara
Fucking Maple niggers

Not sure if it counts as nature when there are touristy stuff to do everywhere in the park

I don't know about the other parks but Central park used to be regular city land that was cleared of residences and a park was artificially constructed there. Every inch of the park was planned out, all the trees and rocks and boulders etc. So I agree with no categorizing it as "natural".

I heard that central park exists just because the gound there was harded to construct in, so they just turned it into a park and it stayed that way since

No, there were some villages and things there that got purchased by the city to make the park

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seneca_Village

for example

Yeah it's pretty obvious that Central Park is not a "natural" park. It's still a pretty cool place though. Being surrounded by skyscrapers has this really unique effect when you're in the park

Should be "discover", not "reveal"
Dem epic Russian English skills

>In April 2010, the president of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, visited the site and ordered that the hole should be closed.
>the country's biggest tourist draw
>closed
Turkmenistan...

iguazu get the biggest number of tourist. and that's what this map is showing, not the best atrraction