*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
Whats the matter southern European? Where you going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yG5nqSXcSCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bonitas tetas

Someone explain this meme, did he actually say southern europeans are nigger or is it Sup Forums jokery?

He says they are mixed

they are mongrels
not trve europeans like myself

THINK FAST M*DOID

Well that surprises me, here in France he gave a shoutout to Dieudonne (a black humorist considered antisemit)

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

youtube.com/watch?v=yG5nqSXcSCc
He is so cute

blue eyes come from asia kek, fucking mongoloid leeching off southern european lands

>tfw he looks like my dad

they're his lands now m*doid
gb2africa

he says anyone without blonde hair blue eyes has negroid admixture and that southern Europeans have a lot

>he believes the (((scientists)))

What exactly does Varg think about the Frenchmen?

>THAT'S A NICE HEAD YOU HAVE ON YOUR SHOULDERS

Scared, m*Doid?

Who the fuck does he think he is? Some sort of Julius Evola reincarnated? New Burzum material sucks. SAD!

he loves them and says they are redpilled and manly

Varg is not Julius Evola. people like Varg are the reason Evola left neopaganism

What is the real height of this guy ? Looks small

shits on them all the time
in his iraq video especially

>Norwegians unironically believe all this bullhits.
The cold freeze your head it seems

You can tell he loves to suck med olive cock

Why does he hate Christianity so much?

gtfo s*uthern european

He thinks the bible doesn't speak of reincarnation since he believes in Odalism(belief based on birth)
and it was created by ancient mediterraneans and their king was a galilean essentially

Then he isnt "pure" himself he, his wife and his kids have "shit" colored hair, also varg's oldest daughter doesnt even have blue eyes... what a fucking hypocrite.

faster

middle eastern religion

dem titties

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

I wonder : can Varg kill a tank?

they rekt the whyKANGS
Also spread like islam is spreading now.
I can only agree with him on that front.
Id shoot my own priest in the head if he ordered a holy pagan oak to be cut down.
I have a soft spot for oak trees, i think i planted 60 of them at least from the acorn. Even our monasteries have an old oak tree or 2, i wonder why.

keep up the good work

The christianity he hates is more of a caricature that hes invented. He is right when he says christianity won't save Europe from Islam though

Thank you, i will, God bless.

>n*rdics worshipping a big MED warrior like Varg

heh...

"Greek Parliament Member Kaiadas throws your pale (snownigger) babies to ...Kaiadas (the famous abysmal pit near Sparta)"

he did a video about integration and showed pictures of southern euros and arabs and turks and dared people to pick out the "europeans"

DAS RITE CHILLUN we was luddites and raiders and sailors and shiet. we discovered the chainmail and we discovered ameriga. but then the MED devil came with his war machine and been puttin us DOWN ever since. these mufuggin mongrels are NOT european, they done force us bathe and dress, kids

he's just a simple snownigger tending to his forest. he makes it pretty obvious he isn't anyone special

>He thinks the bible doesn't speak of reincarnation
It does though

"As a child I was born to excellence, and a noble soul fell to my lot; or rather, I myself was noble, and I entered into an unblemished body" (Wisdom of Solomon 8:19-20).

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you came to birth I consecrated you; I appointed you as prophet to the nations." other verse.

>and it was created by ancient mediterraneans and their king was a Galilean essentially
This is a better assessment than him bitching about "muh desert religon" that I've constantly heard him spew. Is this a new perspective?

Fucking retarded old snownigger.

Gray eyes are based. I'm more surprised about that gaudy makeup though.