Average Korean and Chinese neighborhood

Average Korean and Chinese neighborhood

nothing wrong with that

Don't talk.

>shoebox house man criticizing anyone else
Everyone needs affordable housing, tojo.

That's a Metropolis, not a neighborhood you Turkoid

And Russian.

What's wrong with that? It's just a big city.

ex-ussr

and the close view

That's the day after Halloween.

Are you really that self-hating hating or are you a Korean disguised as a Japanese. Go back to Korea kimchi piece of shit.

Your country is honestly about as bad as Korea. Stop pretending otherwise.

You have mental illness.

That's comfy and better use of space and less of an eye cancer than fkin suburban sprawl

>commieblocks
>comfy
Get out.

Oh master please don't look away, I am mucher higher class, look at my giant milk white boobies dont you just want to touch them? Please master look at me, please pay attention to me, I gazzel cum much better than the rest, please let me drink your milk master! Why are you even looking at corea? I serve you much better! Remember how many time we did in your favorite position? Missionary in Nagasaki and cowgirl in Hiroshima? When will corea ever serve you like that master? Don't you look away at all those plastic surgery gooks, master! Look I'll prove to you how mucher better I am! Those chinks are barely civilized and we did nothing wrong to them! Look at my skin and smooth textures, I'm white. So master why can't you accept me as your true cumslut? Look how many seeds I swallowed for you in Okinawa? Please master just satisfy my lust once more, oh my you are quiet the big boy, *lick*, oh ye oh ya harder harder, just like that. Carpet bomb me just like what you used to do to me in Tokyo! Hold down let me take a photo, look at me, the true cumslut!

They are

>bleak, grey box that has other people living in it too
>in a place with like 17 other buildings that look the exact same
They're not.

Average nordic neighborhood

Why your country love wood?

My country is 70% forest

Happens when your country grows so fast the rural to urbanization rate exceeds the architectural design supply.

Countries that are already developed do not need to house people that quickly so they can afford to have more uniquely designed buildings.

But is wood really the best material for a nordic country? It don't get too cold inside?

2bh, it's quite a retarded way of housing. It exacerbates the already hideous cityscape so fucking much. No matter how hard I try to love my country, I always fail.

somebody need to check every basement.

japan is the only country outside europe with pretty cities

Looks like home

Stone is colder. Stone is mostly just used for foundations here.

Humm.
I live in a stone house, and it's pretty easy to control the temperature. Even without air colling (which is a must for people living in common houses).
Sure we don't get to extreme low temperatures here...

Still ugly as shit radioactive autist

Stone gets cold as hell in winter and is hard to heat up. Trust me.

better than a suburb

Average Japanese “house” is a fucking shoebox.