Oh shit you're invited for dinner TONIGHT

Your new coworker invites your to his house to meet his wife and kids because you've been helping him at work.
What do you bring ?

I bring my scimitar just in case his wife and kids are wh*Te

Condoms

my 23and me test result

I politely decline, I do not socialize with co-workers.

I dont know because this never happens in my country

Go to the dinner ask if he wants to fuck my poipucci.

waifu

Well if they drink, a reasonably priced bottle of wine
Don't want to go cheap because that's just wrong, but don't want to go too expensive because they'll think you're trying to prove a point

This.

>easy way out
What if they don't ?

kys leaf

Wine and maybe one of those puddings you get for kids - like Oreo icecream sandwiches.

>What if they don't ?
I bring a cake from a local patisserie.

flowers

A bottle of wine, probably a white bourgogne or a St Joseph.

I'd say I offer to bring the dessert and I make a lemon pie.

>Oreo icecream sandwiches
kids are lactose intolerant

(good idea though)

Nothing. Y on earth should I throw money if he invited me? Some people I know use that, e.g. they invite u to their birthday cause you give them 100$ as a gift. Fuck. I'll spend if I invite am not a fucking moneycuck, not even a chance.

100$ is a bit much for a birthday gift, especially in Russia.
I meant like a small gift, something casual but still nice. What do you guys usually gift each other in the motherland ?

Fuck off, frog. I especially wouldn't accept a dinner invitation from a French family. Imagine the stench of BO, cigarette smoke, and cheese.

A box of moderately nice chocolate or something

Had I have known, would go to one of those gmo-free, gluten-free vegan friendly stores and bought something.

But the smell of French BO is good.

Some bottles of fancy pretentious interesting beer. I'm actually pretty much in this position minus the kids part right now

>a fucking leaf thinks there's a chance he'll ever be treated by us as a human being

best post so far

>100$ is a bit much for a birthday gift, especially in Russia.
Not really. It is sort of standard, unless we speak about low life proletarian scum