OFFICIAL DAWN OF EU ARMY: BRUSSELS SIGNS OFF ON MILITARY PLAN

How does this make you feel?

good. let's hope someone nukes the UK

Haven't we had EU Battlegroups, EUROCORP etc. for decades already?

>Germs suddenly love the British tabloids

This.

But also: We should totally nuke the USA too, to prevent them from meddling in Europe, then have a good old fashioned chimping out.

>to prevent them from meddling in Europe
user I

>How does this make you feel?
Bretty good actually.

Yes.
This is just a retarded meme

The battle groups were limited in their scope.
An EU military is a lot more involved and serious.

Who is the Chief?

>limited in their scope
Their just as powerful as the NATO battle groups

just not with USA technology

yay

yay

yay

France and Germany.

trade union btw

The Emperor. Son of Jupiter.

>Their just as powerful as the NATO battle groups
The EU battlegroups are a small force when compared to the whole of the potential EU army.I just googled this up but the numbers for a united EU army are 1000 times bigger than what we had as EU battle groups.
>current active military personnel of the EU
>1,423,097

its gonna be fun when the French people guilloutine their emperor

>slit-eye power fantasies

pathetic

Cocks...

1/7 best korea's manpower です ね。

useless shit that will be unmanageable and uneffective

desu i'm surprised the usa isn't doing more to destroy the eu

More proof that EU tards are liars. This was denied all throughout the referendum campaigns.

>This was denied all throughout the referendum campaigns.
If Brexit did not happen an EU army would't happen either.So they were right.If you had remained the EU army would not be voted on since you't be the onces that would veto it.

Thank you Britain for making the EU army a reality.

Good thing UK cucks have been basically kicked out already.

Would be nice if you faggots learn Esperanto desu

Now EU just needs enemy to fight and transformation is complete.

What ? We already have
-muslims
-russians
-niggers
-americans
I'm sure I am forgetting some people
It's easier to find who isn't our enemy
Actually do we even have any friends and allies lol ? Israel maybe ?

It's cute af when Germans starting talking about military and war. You just know in their tiny autistic minds that they're gagging to go full-blown nationalistic again. And if not for some odious East-Kraut Commie sack-of-shit screeching "Nein! Nein! Nein!" in their ear, they'd be marching upon Krakow as we speak.

Oh yeah i forgot brits in the list my bad

Post yfw you buy most of your "advanced" technology from us.

>Israel maybe ?
Nope.Israel are literally little America.The only potential friends are countries who are actively trying to join the EU.

>power fantasies: the country
cute

>we reich again

Do you think of yourself more an EU citizen, or a Frenchman? Serious question.

Bit rich coming from a quasi-fascist state who puts hundreds of its own citizens in hospital and in prison for simply trying to exercise their democratic rights.

Plus, I don't see any Bongs on here wanting to go to war with other Euro nations due to democratic due process.

voting for something illegal is democracy in old britain? interesting
if my apartment block votes to beat up a mudslime it becomes legal right?

>tfw we didn't sign it
we anglo now

Frenchman but in large part because EU is so shit and corrupt. If it was united nationalist Europe i'd probably answer European.

>not thinking of yourself as both and contributing to the EU with your unique culture and perspective
This is why you left.You simply don't understand that you can be both.

So your state decides their democratic rights are illegal then thinks it is justified in violently attacking its own fucking people. Lmao.

Good. Maybe they finally begin to actually coordinate and cooperate, but who am I kidding, it's just another dose of fucking nothing.

>tfw britkeks are forced to pay hundreds of billions euros when they leave eu
>eu uses the money to fuel their warmachine even more

>This is why you left
No shit, Sherlock.

my state didnt decide anything because the current constitution has been voted 40 years ago (btw 90% of catalans approved it)
democracy would be if the catalans got the majority and won the elections (OF SPAIN) and then voted to change the constitution aritcle that says that all of spain has a say in spain matters and the article that says that spain is an undivisible unit

We could probaply made some kinda pact with some asian nations. And then start executing enemies of the new reich.

Oh, so the fascist police who flooded Catalonia and started cracking skulls and booting people down flights of stairs just acted at their own behest?

Fucks sake, lad.

Why are Angloposters even more salty AFTER the Brexit vote? It's this bizarre lingering fear of muh continentals

To stay on topic:
The idea of a united European army has a lot of support, partly because everyone already works together in NATO + the EU battlegroups. I have no problem sharing equipment, training facilities, etc with other Europeans.

I know that i sounds pretty funny when you think about it.
>London getting bombed and the bombs were paid with UK money
But i have friends in the UK.I don't think it fair to punish all of the UK for what 51% did.
Let's not forget that.Not all bongs were for Brexit.

About time.

Everyone knows Nigel and the Anglo Army were preparing for another Dresden because Mainland Europe was getting 'too developed' for their tastes. At least Europe is now prepared for the inevitable population cull by those beady eyed cannibals.

The good thing about an EU army is that it would help rationalize and expand the european military-industrial complex rather than having some cucks buying US planes.

the voting process itself wasnt illegal
the goal of said vote was
also you're talking as if the police didn't get attacked or as if more than 200 people were injured
another mistake you're making is assuming all of catalans want independence, when only 38% of the catalan voting age population voted yes, and thats if you are to believe the independists voting statistics

Where has any one demonstrated "saltiness", mate?

It's clearly a step in the right direction for you pro-EU types who want further federalisation, as that is really the only way the EU as a project will succeed.

Wasn't the vote overwhelmingly English+Welsh?
I'm pretty sure Scotland/Northern Ireland/Gibraltar didn't vote leave

Yeah, I'd rather have tax money spent on Airbus/Saab planes instead of Boeing or Lockheed Martin

What about getting posted on the Bulgarian border or the Romanian border or the Greek border or the Italian border or the Polish border or the Spanish border and having to guard it?Will you be ok with doing that?

Alri, Franco. Chill out.

im pretty chill, you just seem to have swallowed a lot of catalan-funded propaganda and fake statistics

Well why not ? I mean, you'd be meeting new people, visiting new places, etc.

Better to be posted in Greece than in Moselle.

>catalan-funded propaganda

Ah, I see. So there's currently no Catalan officials in prison and the Spanish police didn't beat the shit out of hundreds of Catalans?

"Fake news", eh?

>imlying populists and other dissidents wont be the enemy

>Well why not ?
Just asking.I am all for strengthening the outer boarders of the EU.

so what happens to NATO

Hello, r/europe, I hate you hysterical faggots too.

It falls apart and Putin fucks East Euro's shit up.

You are arguing with an Anglo, this is a man that comes from a country that attempted to enslave the entire world through force and genocide, all so queenie could get a royal stamp collection in every country in the globe.

What is the point? Of course he's pro-catalan, he'd be pro ripping out each and every spaniard's head if he could. But don't you dare ever mention what happened when Ireland tried to leave the UK.

It is obsolete

nah, whats fake is the "1000 people wounded" stats by the generalitat
its also fake that they have the right to vote to leave just by themselves, without asking the rest of the spanish population
also you should take for granted that in any country, if you do something forbidden by the constitution its illegal, thats common sense mate

It is still a thing.From what i can imagine the EU army will be more concentrated on protecting the outer boarders of the EU.

Good. The army is not Bruxelles where you need go carry a translator with you.

A joint EU army will set the language we will all speak eventually.

My mom jokingly mention it would be a good idea to start learning Russian instead of German in order to get a proper job in the future, you never know.

so aside from mean old russia, who is this going to be used against

that doesnt make any sense

Right, but I never mentioned anything about "1000 people wounded", so what exactly is it I've posted that you feel is "catalan-funded propaganda"?

Are you denying there isn't Catalan officials in prison right now? Are you denying that Spanish police didn't mete out unnecessary violence to Catalan civilians?

Fuck off nige, go beat up an eastern euro migrant or get decapitated by a british citizen

>will be more concentrated on protecting the outer boarders of the EU.
Bit late for that isn't it?

Also, checked.

I'm going with learning Italian, simply because I can't stand G*rms.

nah im not deying that the violence in the 1st of October was dumb, in fact it was probably what the independentists expected and it fitted perfectly their victimism campaign
still, a few tears doesnt justify jumping over the law
you aren't in a position to blame others when you skip a red slight and get rammed by a truck

Wew lad.

NATO is not involved in border control of the outer EU nations.The outer boarders of Greece,Bulgaria,Poland,Romania,Italy and Spain and their state armies are what is currently protecting the EU borders.There is also frontex if i got the name right but it is very small.

>protecting the outer boarders of the EU.

remember that Germany will have the biggest say in this and remember what we have been doing for the last 2 years. The only reason the in flow has been slowing down is because of countries like austria and hungary using a little common sense. Most German citizens are still in full autistic chimp out mode- EVERY BODY IS WELCOME THERE ARE NO BORDERS- tier.

Oh, so are you now retracting your "catalan-funded propaganda" bollocks then?

FFS. Are you an Andalusian?

so.. like.. when is the war going to start?

Are you actually a German?

im not retracting anything
whats your ponit exactly?
>police beat them up so just give them their failed state already
is that it?

Of course not. You really think a German would amit that? But I do live here so I can see the state of these people.

>so.. like.. when is the war going to start?
Hopefully never.

It's ok lad, we are taking over.

Now we bomb Mecca?

>You really think a German would amit that?
I do hope that on occasion some of the legit Germans on here aren't as fucking warped by Merkel's ideology as the majority seem to be.

why bother with an army then

or london, no difference

>it took this long for Sup Forums to see the statement
slowpokes, the fire rises

How asshurt is Sup Forums about this?

not a chance. You've been buoyed up on the back of lord emporer jupiter but everybody knows the real power is and will continue to be Germany

The point was you failed to see the irony in calling people "power fantasies: the country", when you're own nation is acting fucking African dictator-tier.

Can't see this backfiring horrendously.

What actually backfired was brexit for britkeks.

>African dictator-tier
does old britain use their constitution as ass wipes? apparently having laws is fascism huh
i've had enough of you lad, i dont know what you've been drinking but it ain't good for you