Should I take acid Sup Forums...

Should I take acid Sup Forums? My friend gave it to me for free(it’s a sugar cube) and even though I smoke a lot of weed I’m a bit nervous. Anyone here experience acid or LSD ? How was your experience

ur a fucking shitskin

How`s your psyche?
First time alone might not be the best idea.

this

very chill, im very laidback. im in a positive mood, although i have a broken foot and it's in caste, would that affect anything?

>doing drugs

Beta

>Macbook
Yes take it all hipster

What's wrong with having a MacBook?

sixth post best post

Google some LSD trips and hippie guides for doing it. I can take one if I feel like it but first time is very different. I have taken it plenty of times. Being alone is not advised for first time you kind of need babysitter. Thats enough for this subject for me.

Do you know how long since it got dripped on the sugarcube and how strong/what dose? LSD withers extremely fast, if you keep it in room temperature for just 3 days the effect is more than halved.

Also this . It's always smart to have a babysitter for your first trip, someone that has experience with it.

>Should I take acid
You should take a bullet in the head instead.
Degenerate scum.

what temp should i keep it at?

It's an overrated piece of crap

better do it with friends, mate

Just putting it in the fridge should be okay, if you wanna keep it for a long time then freezer is best option. Just be sure to have a middle period of about 4-6 hours in the fridge before putting it in or taking it out, temperature swings can destroy lsd.

Don't take it, it can kill you.

How much lsd is there in that sugar cube?

Thats not acids.
In here we have in smal pieces of paper , md (crystal) and pills.
Stop attencion whore you pleb

Why would people dip a sugar cube? We use 3 to 5 drops on a fucking a4 like shiet of paper.
I refuse to believe is one drop per sugar cube, thats insane.

Couldn't you ask this on Sup Forums?
Go eat it with the aliminum cunt

>Should I take acid Sup Forums? My friend gave it to me for free
>it’s a sugar cube
Then put it in your fucking tea you idiot

check the quality first

Do it in nature.

Also And stay chill whatever happens.

It's pretty common to use sugar cubes.

I always hated taking acid with other people. It's not a social experience imo. Best to relax at home by yourself and listen to some music. Keep a bit of weed handy, I always found that smoking a bowl helped take the anxious edge off an acid trip. A couple of beers is nice too, but don't get drunk. Also, if you are like most of Sup Forums and have issues with anxiety and depression than you shouldn't take psychedelics ever. A "bad trip" is essentially a panic attack and this is what will happen if you give acid to a troubled mind.