This video confuses and enrages Boeing executives

>this video confuses and enrages Boeing executives

youtu.be/gVejJzNxi40

>am*Rifats completely obliterated by superior EURO engineering

Emirates also ordered 40 787 from Boeing.

Also why you're shilling for Airbus?

Another leaf not realising he's basically american.

I don't know much about airplanes but Airbus planes are so much comfier and quieter.

They don't even have a different accent at all

Why hasn't Murica annexed the leafs already?

superior EURO design

>scarebus

lol. It's the equivalent of self-driving cars cucks love to drive.

>self-driving
>love to drive

Let's not get into semantics cuccboi, there is a manual mode. But nu-males are most of the time too afraid for manual driving.

SCAREBUS A SHIT

>Airlines from am*Rica are retiring the 747 because am*Riorcs are so fat that it's consuming too much fuel
Hahahaha meanwhile many superior EUROPEAN airlines still have the 747 in service and have no planes to retire them.

>plans not planes
wtf i think i'm an am*Riorc now

They're retiring the 747-400 to make room for the BASED 747-800. U mad 'busboy? Meanwhile only brown people fly the A380 and a decade later almost nobody is flying it hahahaha. Seriously, how can yuropoors even compete?

>ice am*riorc thinking hes a mart sharter

>ron ron ron! j'aime le baguette dans le cul le! je le surrender!

STOP MAKING SHIT PLANES YUROPOOR SCUM

>insinuating that Canadians make anything other than maple syrup

No am*Rican airline bought the 748. am*Riorcs are just way too heavy....

We make our own planes (Bombardier) while fr*gs need mommy Germany and daddy Britain to make stuff. how will fr*gs ever recover?

Airbus is now in bed with Bombardier

Like they say. If it ain't Boeing i ain't going.

I know that, but is it really necessary to shill here? Also the circumstances for Bombardier to have their project bought by them were beyond pathetic.

Flew from UK to Hong Kong last month with Emirates. UK to Dubai was Boeing 777, Dubai to HK was Airbus A380. I found the 777 much more comfy.

IMO the A380 is much comfier

This is the 2° Gen of Embraer's E-Jets.

Say something nice about her.

>like they say If it's Boeing I ain't Going

Airbus has more accidents than any other Airliner and that's a fact.

Who gives a shit?

The US invented the automobile and the airplane, get fucked. I guess, at least Euros get to claim anal play, the black plague and world wars.

Typical America approach to engineering. Just stretch it, and call it a day.

Typical Malaysian approach to engineering:... oh I forgot there are no engineers in Malaysia since all the planes crashed

Blame their mechanics, dumbass.

Fly-by-wire is directly responsible for several crashes and potentially fatal incidents, it's basically a nanny that cucks pilots because it 'thinks' their little munchkin pilots are being too hardcore and overrides their decisions when it shouldn't. Air France 447, the Paris airshow crash, some flight when the computer induced a stall and sent the plane into a dive etc. Scarebus tries to fix human error but replaces it by tech error instead, fucking fail.

Yeah i have to agree. Few weeks ago Embraer was testing the fly-by-wire of the new cargo plane and out of nowhere the plane stalled from 20k ft to 2k ft, the pilots had to restart the system to take the control back because of the fly-by-wire glitch. The plane almost nosedived into the ground.

Boeing planes doesn't rely much on fly-by-wire, they do let the pilots do a few stuff manually.

Who the fuck use boeing anymore? Obsolete trash

Yea but most people too often think a computer is trustworthy when it really is stupid, it just interprets data and doesn't 'think', it just interprets said data and acts accordingly and when one computer system fails, wrong data is sent and this can cause catastrophic results. Meanwhile a Boeing with two pilots and backup analog instruments and no HAL9000 to prevent you from doing what is right you are is much safer than in the hands of some impersonal calculator with no senses. FBW is bullshit and makes pilots lazier and less skilled.

>superior EURO engineering
Is that newspeak for "giant money sink"?

>your country
>have you ever seen a boeing aircraft?
not once in my life and I've been to every continent except america and antartica

Don't make fun of Americans. I don't do it anymore, I feel sad about the,.

I'm a Cuban doctor and after spending some time in the USA and Spain I decided to a Spaniard instead of an American.

Spain is a better country. I live with my soon to be wife in a big house with a small pool in Madrid and my job ends at 3PM. I use the afternoons to LIVE.

America has no life. Can't walk around because there aren't many walkable streets, gun crime, full of non-whites... The only perk is making more money, but when we live in a big house in a capital city and already save half our salaries, of which use would be to make more?

Europe is civilized. America, not so much.

this desu