SATELLITE OF POO

WILLY

YEAH

SATELLITE OF POO

willy baybeh

cum on

sabe poo

anime

you ever look at your mate's fit sister and notice she shares similar facial features with your mate then realize your mate's kinda fit?

Wow I didn't realise how Black Britain was

omg she's so fuckin hot XDDD she makes my little cock so hard!!! fuck man!!! you got any more? based taylor. wish she'd shit on my face. what an aryan goddess

TAKE A ROCKET WE JUST GOTTA POO

Listen upp here old pal .... *sighs* twas an aeon ago it seems ... ehhh... the first wiggler rally in Luton... AHHH RELIEVE!!!! ... Me and my pals built our own old tree house *wally rises of memory* whatever we did we Always came back home from school to do a Little wally wiggling in the ol treehouse... Ahhh.... waggler they called me ... *nothing personell kiddo* but I just kept on waggling, day in and day out. I waggled for Charles, I waggled for Margaret Thatcher. I even at one Point waggled the willy to Ho Chi Minh.... Ahhhh... the memories of the hazy wiggle waggling summer of 1986.... I still remember the wiggle wally race we had in Surrey.... We would gather... Me, this bloke from Newcastle and some guy named Ian the clam... waggling our Willies in record speed..... AHHH RELIVE ..... CUM!!!!!!!!!!...

i love her
i love her

fucks sake, why do people on amazon always post the stupidest replies. what goes through someone's head when they decide to post this

Convince me not to inhale a container of Nitrogen and end this kafkaesque nightmare

calm down lou reed

haha yeah

history is a whitewash

whats going on here

big fan of:
wee wees
poo poos
nappies
pints
slags
wanks

not a fan of:
being a wagey
willies
yanks

simple as

leave it out mate he's just trying to help

have no mates

Thinkgen about the time the gf's fit sister came into my room drunk at like 3am one night and traced around my face and lips with her fingertips

was interestin

get a point off my final grade for every absence in my class today. didn't go even though i woke up at 8 from my alarm. just went back to sleep.

dont know mate

Nonce

Bradley cracking me up today

Would recommend you lads tune into the chase ASAP

*leg sweeps u*

U Wot M8? !!

*does epic steampunk parkour backflip onto your stomach and fucking crushes your kidney*

REKT!!!!!

us britpostere eh -_-
oi mate,do you mind? me ole wanka? me ole bishop? ya wanka mate? all these britwords we learn on the rookies of the streets of england -_-

anotherthing.US BRITS.ARE teapot steampunk parkour gentlemennies CYNICS.WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN A MAGICAL SKYDADDY!!!

anotherthing. we.say. zeh-brah. not zee-brah. ZED>ZEE.gedditrite yanks 0_o

>house of cards isnt canceled
wew lads

le BASED magapede tay tay!

have never had a girlfriend at the age of nineteen can you BELIEVE it

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

history is a whitewash

filtered

would the proper phrase be "history's been whitewashed"

bet youre a virgin too, little gimp

CHOON
youtube.com/watch?v=MwIYJEOlkmM

yes

>are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

trannies on /lgbt/ think sargon is a fascist lmao

why are americans so fat and stupid

>are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....

never had a gf and im a virgin at 20

bit rude

ha just waiting for the right person haha xx

mirin jawline. the dora doesn't look bad in this case either.

don't know mate, only got the 15's

Lmao that’s sad

youtu.be/VvQ8HbaJeC0?t=9m35s
forgot all about this

i know hahahaha

>Brits pay for this shit with tax dollars
>Jesus, the Jew, was black

>the fear

reminder

went to my first flat(share) viewing today.

a pakistani gentleman was the letting agent, he was 30 minutes late. it was in a ghetto area of london but not an unsafe one and near to lidl (and toil)

the bathroom and kitchen were ok - kitchen had lots of food on the counter which was a bit annoying. lots of unclean dishes. no living room.

room was ridiulously small - just a cupboard and a bed. described as 'cozy'. the lad living in there was there in in a vest andhis undewear on a monday - letting agent just walked in anyway (presumably hadn't informed him). room stunk of ganja and there was a sock hanging off the roof (covering the smoke detector).

walked out. pakistani letting agent asked if i was interested, told him i had other places to see. he said well tell me quickly because it will go quick (had been advertised for almost 2 weeks already so i doubt that) and he assured me all i would have to do is pay a holding fee.

i said 'ahah yeah' and then left. googled the letting agent later on and they're apparently very very dire.

booked 6 viewings tomorrow and a haircut.

Good countries I have visited:

- Estonia
- Germany
- Chile
- Norway

Bad countries I have visited:

- Ireland
- US
- Argentina
- France

Hey guys, fellow brit here, I think we should stay in the EU because it's the best for us brits
t. fellow brit

same and im 21

>the (singular, not plural, meaning THE only one) bradlyposter is here

>Brits pay for this shit with tax dollars

>use audible free trial to get football ramble book
>go to cancel it, say because it's too expensive
>they give me an extra book credit to try and get me to stay
>use the book credit and then cancel the membership anyway

hehe, nothing personnel

i'll be in your shoes next year

in fact i'll probably die a virgin LOL

..........hah heh....... you almost got me there...... kid

CHARLEMAGNE, LOUIS, NAPOLÉOOOOON !

¨*gory transformation**

honhon oui ?

I have to agree, my fellow Brit! The EU works for our interests! Let's stay.

Brits pay for this shit with tax dollars

need the gf back pronto

Whiter than you Muhammad :)
At least our propaganda is paid for by private entities

>London

any suicide man in

Is this monis new character?
A deano in londons story

the gf

Babbys first day out on the Internet

cannot fathom being a virgin, can't even remember the feeling it was that long ago

t. jeremy

>change bank account for £100 joining fee
>change to a different bank again for a different joining bonus
>(will do again)

better luck next time dork

what do you get at chicken cottage lads?

i think about suicide a lot but i never really consider it

funny how the media isn't really chasing after this George Takei story even though it's likely true

my guess he's a protected individual and the powers that be don't want him to lose his reputation

chicken

feel a bit lonely desu haha xx

pooing out my bum

pa-rum-pa-pum-pum

how much of an uncreative runt do you have to be to pick the name of where you live as your username

Aren’t there slightly more females than males in the UK? How is it possible to be a virgin

why would he be a protected individual but not kevin spacey

80/20 rule my man

haha RIGHT

good post

That's because men die younger.

pap pap ka ka ka

i'm a virgin because i've never gone out of my way to interact with females due to profound self-esteem issues

though something tells me even if i tried id be a virgin anyway haha

just noticed that i have a willy

at least one (1) person in this thread is currently wanking

not moni but decided i will do commentaries on my flathunting experience becasue i'm desperate so i'm looking at all sorts of random ones.

>pretending to be gay for a lgbt flatshare
>checking out a property with a eritrean live-in landlord
and so on.

idk
i'm tired, just spitballing ideas