The absolute state of every other Greek "city"

>the absolute state of every other Greek "city"
>berlin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product#Components_of_GDP_by_expenditure
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The capital as in just the city proper itself? The city AND the metro area? The city AND the metropolitan REGION?

>literally 40% of Greeks live in Athens
>gets surprised by that pic

jealous of athenians

If there were no London, UK would probably be the poorest country in Western Europe
t. don't live in London, or anywhere near it

>France without Paris
>UK without London

One can only dream.

>no Turkey without Istanbul
shit list

wait
>capital
never mind

T*rkey = 50% reduction

Isn't Agkyra your capital

The amount of people who live in the city has nothing to do with GDP per capita.
The pic just says that Athenians are more productive than other Greeks.

No, it means that they have a disproportionately large state expenditure, since that gets accounted in the capital's GDP

copenhagen makes up +20% of the population so this only shows how decentralised we are

Afaik Berlin was never an important German city, Vienna was always ten times more relevant than it.

wut

no

Yes, since Greece is a centralized state, all government offices are located in the capital, and all their budgets and salaries get accounted there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product#Components_of_GDP_by_expenditure

Yeah I get that government expenditure counts towards GDP in general, just not why it would count towards the capital's GDP.

drop napalms on theslavonegroes

Because government offices are legally located there

Is Berlin a bad place to live in?

It seems really strange if that were counted towards the city's GDP.
I can't find anything on the internet to verify or falsify that government purchases on a national level count towards the GDP of the city the office is located in.

I was there for a few days, it's actually a pretty comfy city, I did feel a bit uneasy during the night in some turkish neighbourhood but that's it. It was Christmas and despite getting mauled over by a truck in the christmas market, it was really nice. My hostel was in east berlin so it was not uncommon to see empty beer ottles and drunk people around.

>Germany without Berlin

What a kind of a shithole is Berlin?

Lots of money wasted on useless things, also highest population of turks and police is infested with arab mafia members (allegedly)

also highest crime rate in the country

:( no French Revolution

This pic never fails to crack me up