Why womens care less or just don't care about their ethnic group / race / nationality to the point of completely...

why womens care less or just don't care about their ethnic group / race / nationality to the point of completely removing what their ancestors made and even talking shit about them not knowing anything?

They don't have a brain, universal suffrage was a mistake and giving any freedom to them was shortsighted.

Although, I hate to break it to you France, alot of this modern liberalism can be traced to the French Revolution so this is sort of your fault in the first place.

nicepunctionsugotherem8madeitarealpleasuretoread

my friend race doesnt matter, culture is what matters. I never understood why euros cant grasp this

being property is a comfortable condition for every healthy woman

women are not loyal to or dislike any race. They are only interested in chads who are universal.

Read Schopenhauer

Race is part of the culture, I can't imagine black people being Chinese and identifying with chinese culture.

>.t autistic virgins that browse /r9k/ and Sup Forums

Sort yourself out before criticizing a whole sex because they won't fuck you

Why would I want to fuck literal retards, I'm better off fucking a robotic qt which will come out in a few years

>Look at me! i'm le normie agent of capitalism! lulz virgin lulz! for some reason i would magically not care anymore about culture disappearing after my genital cock enter into some hole!

this, fembot revolution when?

it isnt, literally every race here shares the same southern euro culture and literally all of them are catholics

>he lets women fuck him over with their vote

>why do you care so much about terror attacks? get a life you fucking virgin! i'm pretty sure you hate arabs and blacks because you can't get lead! they are real mens unlike you! It's absolutely not because they transformed a lot of former working class and middle class areas on third world shithole, outnumbers the jail and have a general shitty behavior on life! no no no everything is about sex and money you loser!

maybe because that mixing was the produce of a genocide with also slavery to make a complete new state with a complete new mixed culture?

>ussr was upper-class white suburb all that time

>genocide
the portuguese never genocided no one apart from the tupinambas that were allied to the french in 1530. And slavery sure it happened, but if people indeed deemed slaves as inferior we wouldnt have so many mixed race people. literally racemixing was a thing since day one. And no if anything the basis of our culture is basically catholicism which aggregated cultural aspects from other cultures

What makes you think they dont?
You are on a board where every other thread is "why are x race of women superior to white women?"
Why dont you criticize these men instead?

it's still an invasion on a foreign land, my point is new cultures could be created on areas but never without war and violence.

mens are basically taking everything who come to them, especially if they are insecure or not very attractive.

but womens just don't care about nothing anymore, they want to be americanized and do everything just for a bunch of "popularity" or money.

Ah yes, because the virgins here aren't dreaming of marrying some dumb obedient Chink slut.

being around upper class suburban whites would make any sane person develop a prejudice against white people

that's a bullshit explanation to justify your double standards

>chink
>not a nip
Git gud schlomo

because women are more intelligent than men

>I can't imagine
argument from incredulity

>women are less likely to have "muh heritage" mindset
wtf i love women now

Every Russian one I've talked to does.

>because women are more intelligent than men
name one female genius

men might have more geniuses even if women on average are smarter than men, silly.
also, Marie Curie.

Or you could say men actually have the capability to invent, while female brains are better at getting high grades on tests.

well yeah, just like rome invaded the celts back in the day and they accepted their faith and waysq