Educated people

>Educated people
>They are smart as fuck
>Carrying the whole union
>They all are beauties (men and women)
>Solidary people (more than they should)
>Lost 2 world wars and they recovered fast

Which is their secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/int/1510609807460.png
rt.com/news/380330-turkish-minister-blocked-police/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They know when to upload jpg files and when not. And they know when they are using the correct colors of their flag and when not.

all of these are untrue. the ugly truth is we are subhuman but the rest of europe is even more untermensch than us, making us look better by comparison.

post-WWI: Hitler
post-WWII: Ordoliberalism and some american help

i.4cdn.org/int/1510609807460.png

If it wasn't for Britain and America, Germany would be a shithole

Germans are retarded worker bees. That's why they keep falling for the fascism meme. There is nothing praise about their culture. They live a stupid life, crammed in tiny apartments enjoying their shitty fork lift simulator in between shifts at the factory.

thx britain for the logo "made in germany" :)

>smart as fuck
>beauties
no, kys.

Are you talking about the Netherlands?

I'd like to point out we won both world wars.

desu I think its our education system which does allow dumb people to have well paid jobs. Too bad that in the near future the 3. class school system will be removed because MUH JOB INEQUALITY. Fucking dumb people

kill yourself

No, only Germans kill themselves.

your country is even worse than germany, and that says a lot

USA carrying them.

We're worse at losing wars yeah.

And since you are Turkish it doesn't apply.

Thankfully France will put them in their place once and for all.

G*rmans were responsible for letting Moors into Europe. Fucking Visigoths. Everyday I hate myself for being a Northern Iberian and having G*rman blood.

why is depression so widespread between young people?
you live in fucking paradise

Not really. We deport Turks to Germany.

rt.com/news/380330-turkish-minister-blocked-police/

You didn't win anything you pathetic loser. you surrendered almost immediately

Lose a battle, win the war.

You didn't win the war. Americans and Soviets did, with the help of Brits

Our Dutch forces joined the English navy.
Our Indonesian forces joined the American navy.

So what? You did 0.001% of the work

Point the loser of the war out on this map please.

That makes our victory even greater.

They are secretly Arab society sleeping cells :^)

If makes an irrelevant piece of shit trying to take credit for the achievements of others

Unlike Germany, the Netherlands has friends and allies. Nobody likes Germany. Only some fellow losers that also lose all wars.

not sure if absolutely retarded or just trollin around

You know what argie?
Fuck you. Fuck you for making this thread.

Meanwhile in reality France, the UK and Germany can't even defeat us when you all attack at the same time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar

What makes you think you could defeat us alone?

>Educated people
>They are smart as fuck
Long history of learning; Prussia was among the first states in Europe to introduce compulsory education. Flourishing print market during the 18th-19th century.

>Carrying the whole union
EU is strongly based on economic ties. Germany is the most powerful economically and has good geographical position to boot.

Eh. The women can sometimes get a little too square-jawed for my liking.

?

American aid (though often grossly overstated) and reliance on Americans/British for defence. Not running into problems with former colonial possessions like the French and the British also helped. Availability of expertise (homegrown and otherwise) made rebuilding even easier. Unrest in the 1960's not as bad as Italy or France.

>wannabe european
>wannabe nazi

>Hitler
The nazi "miracle" was just a bubble

two world wars and there's still like 90 million of the fuckers ffs

You may not like it but this is what peak late-stage civilization looks like

literally all comes down to culture famalam
ive read multiple sources on german culture during the 20th century and around ww2, and their degree of obedience, work ethic, and punctuality are aspects that are integral to their economic/industrial capacity
the degree of obedience hasn't been quite the same since post ww2, a lot of mistrust towards the government due to the amount of ex-nazi party members that had to remain in institutions, but the other aspects are still fairly important to their culture

That's because native Germans are being replaced with people from other countries that keep losing wars, like Syrians, Turks and Poles.

It's pretty much losers central.

nice proxy Hans Zimmer gobbles

yeah, I wonder how that happened

ww2 recovery is mostly due to you, but ww1 recovery was pretty much their own doing

>Flourishing print market during the 18th-19th century
not to mention was invented in Germany and helped to spread the glorious Reformation of Christianity, which changed the course of history. You people would basically be catholic peasants without us.

They are pretty ugly actually.

>ww2 recovery is mostly due to you
kek.

>Iceland
kek on the top

what does this prove, the US was a major factor in west german development and most likely the largest foreign direct investor in post-war economic recovery

Germany is fucking awful. Boring, cold people, we live to work, Germans aren't punctual or very efficient (that's a lie), literally every train/bus is late or defect, food is pure shit, shit weather, bad politicians, bad economy, most people can't even afford their own house anymore, etc.

But even it's such a shit country: Germany is still better than most other nations such as USA, UK, France, China, Sweden, Italy, Greece, Turkey, South Korea, Canada, etc. etc.

Woah thanks for this nice thread assgentina.
Really needed something like this right now

>we live to work

*lives NEET dream*

Filename should be Vassalage.jpg

this, germany is almost third world
although its easy to look good when you are next to poland or other de facto third world shitholes

Yeah, well, they did really good.
My grandfather (worked for Thyssen-Krupp) told us about them...
>Krupp wanted to build a whole new factory because the old one was outdated
>during war they did not manage to do it, just had all the plans but could not realize it because of bomb terror
>after the war the eternal anglo knocked on the door and took the whole fucking factory
>Krupp was quite happy that they did not have to blow it up themselfs and just build their new factory as planned

I guess... thanks.

Don't tell me you actually work

Ignore this nigger, he clearly has never visited Germany

Well, we opend our borders, our hearts, our wallets and the women even their legs for the whole world. How could we be more solidary? ;^)

>destroys europe
>twice
>wants to do it again

It probably refers to them carrying countries like Greece by lending them money (+ rapefugees)

>two world wars and one world cup

pure, unrefined, weaponized autism

Fuck off
this is what i mean.

>nazi germany
>german empire
>ruined europe
are you retarded

They're heavily backed by the USA