>>81766957

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563445/Georgia-teen-holding-Nintendo-Wii-controller-shot-police-thought-holding-gun.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J_dnw7uz6rY
rawstory.com/2014/07/no-charges-for-ga-cop-with-questionable-past-in-fatal-shooting-of-teen-holding-wii-controller/
youtube.com/watch?v=X1L1APOGhLI&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S7kTNpllJYo
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=29
youtube.com/watch?v=wrbhu6X6sx0
youtube.com/watch?v=rf5Nu9e4p80&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wh*Te boy BTFO again LMAO

>UK
>Europe

tbf in any competent society you should expect stuff like this if you decide to join the police, it's only in the US and corrupted shitholes where a police where they can get away with murder, abuse and trigger happy attitude with total impunity

The police should respect the citizens if they want to be respected too, no the other way around

It's a dog eat dog world, and if you would rather see a police officer die than a criminal, you are absolutely daft.

>it's only in the US and corrupted shitholes where a police where they can get away with murder, abuse and trigger happy attitude with total impunity
so tasing those criminals or taking them to the ground would be abuse?

>you would rather see a police officer die than a criminal
Whats the difference?

t. lives on a prison colony

t. sucks on pig cock daily

>competent society
>police getting mugged by nigs
is that what you can competent in argentina lmao

Yet they, along with every other cop in videos about UK policing managed to arrest them in the end without shooting and killing the suspect and nearby innocents.

>managed to arrest them in the end without shooting and killing the suspect and nearby innocents.
same with american police
do you really think american police immediately pull the gun and blast anything that shows the slightest resistance?

Yes quite frequently actually.

give me a source, and no I don't mean a list of isolated incidents that make up a very small percentage of actual confrontations

have you never actually interacted with the police?
i guess you take everything you see on the internet as truth

Is this Africa or something? Why are the so many blacks there?

>No matter how many of the enormous amount of recorded evidence and testimonies of police abuse in america you show me, i will disregard them as isolated and irrelevant

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563445/Georgia-teen-holding-Nintendo-Wii-controller-shot-police-thought-holding-gun.html

Because it's what (((they))) want

>nothing other than isolated incidents
all of those incidents together probably make up about 1% of police confrontations. most of the time criminals end up tackled, tased, or bitten by a police dog, very rarely are shots ever fired.

>Most of the time the teens with wii remote controllers end up tackled tased or bitten by a police dogs
That's hardly better

>make up about 1% of police confrontations
lel internet staticts make me laugh every time

So you are just admitting to be obtuse and just deny plain evidence of a culture problem your citizens face every day

UK police needs Steven Seagal to teach them deadly Aikido

youtube.com/watch?v=J_dnw7uz6rY

how are isolated events evidence? I'm the one who lives here you dummy and the only information you have is the cherry picked articles that the media feeds you.

you are seriously delusional about american police. it seems like you think they are shooting people left and right

>how are isolated events evidence?

it IS evidence of a reality, the fact that you decide to minimize it does not make it magically disappear

>culture problem

You mean the nigger problem?

its proof that cops make shitty mistakes sometimes. I don't dispute that
I dispute that it happens as commonly as you seem to be implying.

Worst part is that the psycho cop got clean away with it

rawstory.com/2014/07/no-charges-for-ga-cop-with-questionable-past-in-fatal-shooting-of-teen-holding-wii-controller/

yes and I admit thats really shitty and shouldn't have happened
youtube.com/watch?v=X1L1APOGhLI&t=1s
a video of an american cop in a dangerous situation and pretty much used as little force as possible, if anyone is interested in watching

Of course he uses little force as possible because he has a camera crew following him

that would have only helped his case. that guy was obviously reaching for something

buhh ee dun nuffin bruv

This is happened to me when I was 16
>be me
>at home with dad
>car comes down our long driveway very fast, rolls over
>mountie car, lights blaring, sirens screaming, close behind
>mountie stops and gets out at the same time the man gets out of his car now on its side
>man runs, mountie gives chase
>mountie catches and tackles man in our dooryard
>man starts to fight back
>is beating the sweet sam hell out of the mountie
>trying unsuccessfully as they scuffle to pull the mounties gun out of his holster
>mountie is in way over his head
>father and I are watching dumbstruck
>mountie begins to scream loudly
>"I the name of the Queen help me!!"
>yelling it panicked over and over
>father and I run over and grab the guy, mountie cuffs him
>later RCMP barracks send us each a letter of thanks
>were supposed to testify in court but the man later plead guilty
>still surreal thinking about it

Your dad and you sound a bit dense. Did you really have to wait for him to beg you

good man

youtube.com/watch?v=S7kTNpllJYo
>why are they shooting it for?

Not even american people can understand american police trigger happy attitude

>"I the name of the Queen help me!!"
Can some other Canadians confirm whether or not you guys actually say this in real life.

yes, because we all know 90% of american cops have a fucking trigger boner for cows

It happened very fast and was a bit intense, we were just kind of frozen in place trying to get our bearings

We don't say that, it was both the first and last time I ever heard anyone say it outside of some sort of period drama film.

it would depend what part of Canada, there are areas where the Queen & monarchy are referenced more often.

but we also don't know how old that user is. he may have been 16 like 30 years ago in rural alberta. then I could see it happening
in think he meant in*

Police experience thread?

The police in Europe are incompetent as fuck, it's embarassing. I was 16 when I did some urban exploration in an abandoned school and two fat cops showed up, they were too fat to get through the hole that led into the house so I tried hiding in there until they leave. They weren't going to give up though so I quickly crawled out and ran away, they were too fat to chase after me lmao

The do.

Source: pic related

>R-rule B-britannia
Lol wh*Teoids BTFO

I did mean "in" and this was the year 2000 in the rural Maritimes. It's still not a normal thing people say though.

Aikino*

>> 81770457
> a fucking cow escapes
> gets shot 4 times
> chased by 4 patrol cars
> driver turns the siren on, an attempting to force the animal to comply
> suspect will not comply, gets shot several times again
> "guys, we might need backup"

As rural police if you can not find a way to overcome this situation other than starting to shootout then you either are retarded or know that there is nothing wrong with that and you can get away with it

That was a good show

>boo hoo the police has to actually try to detain people safely rather than shooting them when they scratch their ass too vigorously
>muh boot

all the islamic terroists attacks that happen make up .01% of muslims

you're right, if only we had further evidence other than isolated incidents
oh wait
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=29

>not forcing them to kiss themselves at gunpoint

youtube.com/watch?v=wrbhu6X6sx0

Yuro cops are pussies.

UK cops are really faggots, they don't physical tests at the police academy ? And where is his 9mm ?

if this was a good argument, then more then .01% of muslims would have commited terror attacks. Or should people be punished for what their holy books say. Should jews be held to the same standard because of what their books say about goyim. obviously not. Should every body who contributes to Sup Forums be arrested because that board holds very extermists views. obviously not as that would be a thought crime which isnt punishable.

>all this ad hoc and rhetoric

Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.

Ibn Kathir on 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''

Shit like that wouldn't fly here. There is a reason why the cops have a nightstick and travel in pairs.

How do we save UK police?

they're even turning their back to him... either they're cowardly or poorly trained as shit

Testosterone injections?

youtube.com/watch?v=rf5Nu9e4p80&feature=youtu.be
another American cop video

uhh uk lads????

>British police

>Flashing their sirens to try and pull the cow over when it was next to the road after shooting it while it was running away
The absolute state of America holy fuck

Le 70% face

we would destroy u

Not taken in context and blatantly swindled to fit your purpose. That's not ethically to use the word of God but you're a jahiliah anyway, so don't really mind.

so the Sunni scholar Ibn Kathir is taking it out of context?

Absolutely love how people pretend to care about police methodology whenever America or the UK's police force gets brought up.

Whoever tackled her with a fuckhuge knife in her hand is supremely stupid. It's potentially fatal not only for her but for him too.

>where's your training at?

top kek

should have just tased her 2bh