Your thoughts on Russia?

Your thoughts on Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment#2014_OECD_data
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate#List_of_UN_member_states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trends_in_International_Mathematics_and_Science_Study#Top_10_countries_by_subject_and_year
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0/10 bait

Russia is shit
This place isn't russia

Like it. I wish there would be less churkas here

Smart people, and a ton of potential. Russians just don't understand that there are forms of government that aren't some variant of kleptocratic authoritarianism though.

>Smart people,
wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment#2014_OECD_data

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate#List_of_UN_member_states

Clueless European subhuman

also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trends_in_International_Mathematics_and_Science_Study#Top_10_countries_by_subject_and_year

I think they could improve if they went avoided blind nationalism and adopted a more critical view of their goverment (same for us really)

they have tigers

Primitive people, non progressive.

All non Westerners are primitives, all civilization comes from Western tribe.

I love Russia, russians are good and kind people.
Here's typical family picnic.

Slavs should be assimilated into western civilization.

How's Germany, Slava?

Russians should be assimilated to Western Europe and criminals selected out.

hey i live there

Those of good desirable nature become fully assimilated and European citizens, those of different nature socially selected out, mixture is not needed only culture and selection of the undesirable emements.

I dont know but according to Sup Forums Russia is a land of freedom, patriotism, love, peace and justice and truth.

I hope we can rediscover our national identity and be less self-hating. Vova must go.

Fun fact: 1/4 of Russia's population has prison history

zakroy rot suka vonyuchaya why is it that all Russians on Sup Forums are low class poorfags who have never achieved anything in their lives and blame everything on their countrymen

low quality bait finskaya suka your nazi culluding grandpa got his ass kicked out of Viipurii how does this make you feel

Did int know they have tigers?