/brit/

edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ARO7ZaeT1E
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

willies and bumholes

t.b.h

arses and japseyes

I wish I was dead

The Ameriorc is 56% white. You are 0% white.

Big Khazar Milkers

>leaf leaping to the defence of his master

Saw that Morrisons started selling chocolate covered nuts and raisins today, including white chocolate ones

May stock up on like £30 worth when I'm there again, feel like they're a seasonal thing

I encompass and I eclipse

go home yank

mad how despite being separated by the atlantic ocean we are really not so different

i guess my point is that either we have no free will or materialism doesn't contradict the brain being a receiver of consciousness

this

Currently in a mental hospital.

Tried killing myself. I was dead for a few hours but they brought me bck to life and then I was in a coma for three days.

If my Mum hadnt off gone to check on me while i was "having a smoke" is be dead right now

Fucking raging so I am i was actually ao close to peace lads now it wont be qnother month until i can do it again

Going for the codeine with xanax with lyrica and alcohol route this time

They have me on 12 meds a day which is zombifying me but ive been hiding the good shit under my tongue to stockpile and get high as its boring here

Hitler combination with the postwar Labour governments are both fucking criminals who tried to destroy Britain

post pics of mental hospital

give the suicide another go a lot of people don't get it right hte first time

>but they brought me bck to life
my condolences mate

why's that a bad thing? life is a gift, it's not to be wasted

who's the girl

Just made this gondola to represent me and my 2 friends pulling our regular Vectors and Matrices Allnighter at uni

Your thoughts????

How do you have access to a phone in a mental hospital? When I was put in it because my mother was having a schizophrenic bout, they took my clothes and phone away.

You arrive in the white ethnostate of Barnsley after all the muslims have been removed, 2045.

I wish I had never been born

good and evil do not exist

he says, posting on /brit/

anime

muslims? in barnsley?

Barnsley's got scandal

>spend hours answering job application questions
>deadline tomorrow
>click next to submit answers
>2nd page of questions appears

FUMING

adrianne palicki

wish I wasn't white

i'm 1/32 cherokee unironically

>the old brick train station? yes let us build a bus terminal 10 times the size next to it...it shall be...bright blue

kelly grayson

when she's here it makes up for the time she's not and it's all forgotten

that's a sweet bus/train station

wish I was white
any other cornish man in

TRADE BITCOIN, ETHEREUM AND RIPPLE WITH THE UK'S NUMBER ONE TRADING APP, TRADING 212

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=4ARO7ZaeT1E

good post

White butts are my fetish.

there are at least 3 of those shitty chicken takeaway shops and at least 1 shitty phone repair shop

hello nigger

ur fault

>we're looking for a positive, vibrant personality that loves to engage and form fantastic work relationships

This wasnt my first lel. Suicide is actually really hard heres my wrist.
I actually hit veins with these scars and still didnt die because of people finding
2 secs
Cheers
Lol
Im schizo myself.
Because they are comfy af in UK, sky TV, lorazepam on demand, zopiclone for when you cant sleep whoch gets you really high and if you fight the sleep you hallucinate.
Youre allowed TVs PS4S etc... in your room. Anything there is even wifi. I could bring in my PC and do PC gaming but cba.
and Americas institions must be fucked.

paki who owned local chippy near my uni house called me boss once
never went back there

she's never here

Heyo suh ma whiteboiiiiiiiiii

>also make sure it looks like an airport terminal you goy animal

advertising is not allowed on Sup Forums

holy fuck what is that crater on your upper forearm bruh

Greater London

those are everywhere now. just be thankful you don't live in w*st yorkshire, the enrichment here cannot be escaped, even wakefield is full of niggers these days

reminder to integrate with the immigrants you racist white fucks

theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk

“The focus of policy needs to shift; this is not just about minorities,” said Cantle. “Politicians and policymakers need to encourage white British residents to remain in diverse areas; to choose, rather than avoid, diverse areas when they do relocate, encouraging similar choices with respect to placing pupils in diverse schools; in other words to create a positive choice for mixed areas and a shared society.”

sounds like the life tbqh

i rep barnsley but i do literally live in wakefield

You've ruined my day you fucks.
Why did nobody tell me that everyone lives in a house in the 2nd year?

I don't want to be living with partying first years whilst I'm doing IMPORTANT fucking exams.
Fuck. Fucking fuck.

Jesus christ I am so fucked.

fucking hell lad
I only made a flippant comment because people on here lie about suicide all the time
worst I do is occasionally make little chicken scratches on my arm, I've got nothing to say about this

who graduated uni and still on minimum wage here?

it's not the end of the world

need to get sectioned asap sounds comfy

Just prayed for you mate. This is just a storm that you can get through. You can make it.

>2nd year
fuck off child

what the fuck
the institute i went to was awful
the staff would laugh at you and insult you constantly, the "doctors" were scamming you for insurance money which one of the patients confided me about, you were only allowed to use a phone for 5 minutes once a day and you weren't allowed to see anyone from outside except two days a week. it was fucking shit.
i'm not even a schizo.

not I

>i rep barnsley

why are they trying to force us together.

other than pakistanis blowing themselves up I see no issue with segregation.
In fact it's preferable.

someone hat this dingus

>I was dead for a few hours but they brought me bck to life and then I was in a coma for three days.

we should meet up for some pints, lad

I got shot more than 50 cent and cook spaghetti better than M&M's mothere. Where is my rap award?

perhaps you could have talked to one of the thousands of other students in regards to accommodation
just a thought
makes sense

>create a positive choice for mixed areas
boy oh boy i'd like to see them try

nutters out, Brit is a sane general

this is making me sad

ah. most of my family's there, went to wakefield college too.

>"Why yes I DO save random webm's of black children."

WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE
YOUR DEFENSE IS TERRIFIED

>I'm angry at you because of my mistakes and lack of thinking
nice one brainlet. Don't worry you obviously weren't going to do well anyway

screaming

would boot the little runt across the room

Exquisite

my sister needs to be institutionalized but there isn't a single facility in my area without accusations of abuse

Cantle called for “salesmanship” of the positive benefits of mixed areas, including the cultural choices, and activities. We’ve never sold the idea that mixed communities are more exciting places with more going on,” he said, adding that after the Brexit vote there had been a bit of move in the opposite directions with the immediate surge in hate crime.

no i'm too nervous :(

which one

they've been trying to do this in the states for a long time with no success
most people just dont want to live in 'diverse' areas and that includes the immigrant groups

i had no friends but luckily the university ran a couple of student accommodation blocks in the neighbouring town for weirdo freaks
on exactly the same layout as a regular student halls, but situated in a town and just for weirdo freaks. not sure what id have done accommodation-wise without that block

>She is expected to suggest that faith schools should make their pupils mix with children of other religions, in a report that she has promised will be “making the difficult choices and telling the truth”.
how much do you want to bet there will be an exception for muslims

>rosy was born in the same year as me, 1997
JUST FUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES