Singapore tops latest OECD PISA global education survey, Japan, Estonia...

Singapore tops latest OECD PISA global education survey, Japan, Estonia, Finland and Canada are the 4 highest performing OECD countries.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3TCpzSe4cs
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgxnle0d_-U
www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8PyHVDmbZo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wbl-PflEc0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZjxkDA1s-c
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xpOn0OzXEw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiczDPx96ac
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdMN8ioUYGc
www.nier.go.jp/kokusai/pisa/video/How_does_PISA_work_640x360.mp4
all4ed.org/debunking-seven-myths-about-pisa/
www.oecd.org/pisa/pisafaq/
www.oecd.org/pisa/data/
52.31.27.158/PISAoccupations/

OECD PISA tests the skills and knowledge of 15 year-olds, providing the global benchmark for the quality, equity and efficiency of school systems.

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/finance/financial-education/pisa-2015-results-volume-iv-9789264270282-en.htm
oecd.org/pisa/test-2012/financialliteracytest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IQ plays a big part in the results.

all these countries have 1 thing in common, can you guess what?

>financial literacy

What the fuck does that even mean?

Also don't trust the Chinks. They always game these rankings to look good.

Mexico why have you been posting this for the last year?

Autism

>japs are dumb as fuc-
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What the fuck we do well on these the media is always trashing our education system

>financial literacy
Since 2012 there's also an optional financial literacy that countries can take besides the main three main domains and the extra domain (which in 2015 was collaborative-problem solving)
The PISA 2015 Assessment and Analytical Framework defines Financial Literacy as:
>knowledge and understanding of financial concepts and risks, and the skills, motivation and confidence to apply such knowledge and understanding in order to make effective decisions across a range of financial contexts, to improve the financial well-being of individuals and society, and to enable participation in economic life.
You can get more information here: oecd.org/finance/financial-education/pisa-2015-results-volume-iv-9789264270282-en.htm
and even take some released questions here: oecd.org/pisa/test-2012/financialliteracytest/

mmh

I thought my cunt is full of retards, but now I've realized other cunts more retarded.

PISA is only about 15-year-olds enrolled in school though

by the way help me, what does is say here?

Dumbass thread. Probably by the same Mexican who's obsessed with suicide. Saged

This makes me sad, the future of Brazil looks very shitty.

-

Why is Singapore so much smarter than everyone else?

>Singapore
Again, PISA is only about 15-year-old students, if we were to test the whole population of countries we would get different results

You should really update your tables if possible. We aren't anywhere near the top anymore.

Because we know that we live to take the big white cock in all our holes... I'm smart so I prostate myself in front of the White man and His cock!

>You should really update
Well, I guess I'll do when they come out in December 2019

>when they come out in december 2019
Well my bad then. And holy shit that graph looks horrible, damn teens and their hollywood culture

how come you have made the same PISA related threads over years? instead of caring PISA score of foreign cunts, why don't you care of your mental illness at first?

superpower when?

Is there a global sluttiness index too? Because Singapore would come out on top!

>Ireland 5th in reading

S T R O N K
T
R
O
N
K

Any tables on country scores by gender?
I've heard our discrepancies are massive compared to other countries. Girls rank 1st in the world, while boys are something like rank 13.

Congratulations Estonia!

Yet the White man shaped the world as we know it today.

BRAVO ESTONIA!

Nerds

reading is for fags

We getting dumper? Damn millenials

>latest
>2015

*sigh*

Meme tests

Meme test because America is not #1

USA USA USA dog bless

Estonia just has no immigrants. If we had them or if other countries were compared fairly we would be much lower.

Because it’s easy to get high scores when your entire education revolves around cheating and brute force memorization that teaches you nothing. Countries that actually teach crititical thinking don’t score nearly as well one these tests.
>Look mom I posted the meme chart again!
I wonder if you actually think you’re being subtle or clever.

>amerimutt being this assblasted
Your country is half intellectual deadweight, just accept it

Russian immigrants come there though.

>haha paying zhao for the answer key is REAL intelligence ur just mad u amerimutt!!
Not an argument.

the german education system is pretty shitty

Russia is dumb

>girls perform better reading
What the fuck that means?

No it isnt

>teach critical thinking

Nigga your education system is way more focused on brute force memorization than ours, your point sucks

We get it, Zhang. You were bullied by a black kid when you were younger. You have thousands of these images on your harddrive and you spam them on a daily basis because you think your on some epic plebbit crusade to “redpill” Sup Forums.

Averages mean nothing for national prestige
It's the +2σ's who make the most impact on the globe.

It's doesn't explain why Finland, Australia, New Zealand and a bunch of other European countries have all progressively moved up and down on the rankings. Pisa has been doing the tests since 2000. Look at the past results.

Asian countries are doing better recently then they were in the past.

I never said it wasn’t. Also I was talking about Asia. Finland has a good education system and I merely meant to say that having good education didn’t ne mean good PISA scores, not that bad Pisa scores imply good education.

why are asians so smart yet their countries so miserable?

They have been taught America capitalism.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM

Estonia and my country have highest suicide rate while ironically other stupid humans keep living fucking stubbornly.

it makes me think.