Do people honest-to-goodness despise Americans that much, or is it a circlejerk?

Do people honest-to-goodness despise Americans that much, or is it a circlejerk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKa4yD5_0W4
youtube.com/watch?v=xP8MB1YBMrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we're just havin a laugh
stop being such a baby

we’re just havin a laugh
stop being such a baby

>despise
no, its literally just banter

well some do to the point of killing good citizens of your country. That's the price your country pays for enslaving the entire world for the welfare of your population and capitalists

we’re just havin some bantz
stop being such a sook

I despise you, what you've done, and all the memes about you are right.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKa4yD5_0W4

I like americans but c'mon.

ITS A MEME YOU DIP

I don't despise normal americans, but americans on Sup Forums are all kids or retarded people so I do despise all of you here

They hate us cause they ain't us

>americans on Sup Forums are all kids or retarded people
>people on Sup Forums are all kids or retarded people
Fixed it

well yeah, your foreign diplomacy is basically FUCK YOU HERE BOMB

It’s just a circlejerk, got it

>Our
Its our Jewish overlords foreign policy, we don't have a say in it. Don't blame us blame Israel

it's the american army, the american economy and the american inteligence doing all the dirty work, it's kinda hard not associating to your country.

Nah, normal Americans are allright. I'll leave it at that.

And (((who))) runs the American Economy and American intelligence?

americans even if they are loyal to Israel, and if they do they do it because of money and believing they are the chosen people which translates to your foreign diplomacy. If you want your country to be less hated globally stop meddling in internal affairs of other countries in such a dirty way

just bantz baby
stop crying

le 35% face

you're worse than america

Despise? Nah, I prefer Americans over the average Western European. You're less elitist and (usually) don't view Slavs as subhumans. Americans can be ignorant about Eastern Europe, but more willing to learn, while a lot of West Euros will just scoff and stay within their bubble.

I just hate racists and Sup Forumstards. Most Americans, while fat and loud are OK.

Its not the people that make the decisions to meddle. Its the (((Deep State))) that controls the military, intelligence agencies, the Republican Party, the Democratic Party and all the state agencies.

we never gave a fuck about race, it's you guys that are obsessed with it. We literally embraced racemixing to the point of creating memes about ourselves like sopa de macaco and huehueheuheu

Thats because race mixing is still stigmatized in America, and thats the reason why white americans are >99.8% white

so be it, it reached this point because of control because your population literally embraced their values, to the point of believing a strong state is communism and a bad thing. This ((deep state)) runs everywhere, but the only place where they have this much penetration is literally the United States, because your culture is literally directly associated with it

Yeah, partially because they infiltrated our churches. Southern Baptists, Methodists, Pentecostals and Mormons are all very pro-Israel. For religion only Lutheran, Episcopalian and Presbyterian churches are safe, and they make up a small portion.
But you would never blame a North Korean for the actions of their government, so don't blame an American for the actions of theres.

>But you would never blame a North Korean for the actions of their governmen
well we would if they coup'd our government and messed with our internal affairs. North Korea literally just want to stay alive and they scare showing they have an atomic bomb for it. If they actually did something like bombing someone they would be literally killing themselves. Your media is just scared of a nuclear NK because the US is losing strenght to China in far east

americans are a threat to everyones sovereignty and territory, the world must unite and genocide americans

lel, even your blacks aren't 100% blacks

The rest of the world just wants us to notice them. It doesn’t matter whether it’s negative or positive attention, any rise they can get out of us is a victory to them.

and your whites are only 87% white. What's your point?

>Your media
And who runs the Media?
Don't blame the American people, we are victims of the Deep State too.

No, we don't. But why should you have a monopoly on retarded racial discourse ?

You can be just as easily on the receiving end of it as any European.

I didn't say anything about the blacks, I only said anything about Whites.
Black Americans are like 23% white.

>we are victims of the Deep State too.
you stopped being the victims when you lost your own values and embraced and supported this deep state to keep being #1 of the world. If anything, the whole american way of life nowadays runs because of them.

read

I never supported it.
But when they control everything in your life, the schools, your church and the media, it isn't really your fault.

that's not a good thing

>Americans can be ignorant about Eastern Europe
>(usually) don't view Slavs as subhumans
There is a correlation between those two

we don't care, we just laugh at ourselves and be happy
youtube.com/watch?v=xP8MB1YBMrU

Speak for yourself. I’m on team /deep state/. Step up your game bitches.

For the most part, Americans are fine. The problem is that they've monopolized stupidity, so whenever something really dumb happens, you can bet that an American was involved.

Russian tier defense.
Don't pretend that you all oppresed, a lot of americans support current state of affairs.

they look like pure niggers to me

most*

Just because Americans won't balkanize themselves from Russian hybrid warfare doesn't mean they are oppressed.

I have made a mistake

nah they definitely seem to be lighter and have a bit different faces than most africans

no worries, it's expected of you

And this deepstate is a primary reason of America's primacy in the world, and the main exporter of a superior sociopolitical model that has saved probably billions from the communist scourge

You're just mad Brazil was never saved, which is why you're such a shithole.

a lot of black americans look even more grotesque than other blacks with their humongous mouths

Then acknowledge the problem and fight against it, try to convince people why their lives are shit or simply give in to the rest. Doing nothing simply because you believe there is nothing you can do just makes what you despise stronger. They don't control your brain, nor other people's brain, an idea can change literally the hearts of thousands of people and Sup Forums propaganda and misinformation is basically one example of that

your country is full of dumb mongrels who desperately want to be european because american "whites" have no culture of their own, your country constantly fucks the world up for the kikes and sandniggers, you are the center of cultural marxism with your hollyjude... what do you think 56%er?

Shut the fuck up, you subhuman marxist fuck. If Brazil actually cooperated with the US instead of being a marxist shithole, you would be in a much better place right now.

Pic related : a real Brazilbro

>Accuse Americans of having deep state cock down their throats
>Americans elect a completely filterless outsider president who goes on to twitter to call dictators of active nuclear states fat and short
>”wtf Americans, why didn’t you listen to deep state, we can’t let drumpf get the nuclear codes”

I don’t get how people simultaneously accuse of being controlled by the deep state and unpredictable lunatics at the same time.

>what was 1964

t. r/watchpeopledie extras

Because it's anti-Western propaganda meant to WEAKEN YOU such that their corrupt, genocidal shitholes take over the world.

>implying race isn't relevent

If anything I was happy as fuck for trump being elected, because it actually showed America's true face. But believing that Trump is a salvation to all americans problems and that what the international media says is what the international community thinks is pretty stupid

Here? Not nearly as much as in the US, you guys are literally obsessed with race. Part of the reason why ameriorcs is such a huge meme

Why do American allies prosper and American enemies get eviscerated ? Sometimes even without American involvement.

Why does every single country that integrates with Western transnational institutions becomes more propserous than rogue states ?

Have you ever looked at Eastern EU ? At Egypt, Israel, Gulf vs Yemen, Iran, Syria ?

At Koreas ?

Indonesia pre-commie and post-commie ? Chile pre-commie and post-commie ?

You cannot win, because you export an inferior sociopolitical model. Objectively inferior.

Subhuman orcs like you make me wonder if it's worth defending American values at a shill tier. Like, it actually makes me reconsider my worldview sometimes when I talk to an american.

Oh, you ass. That was good.

its eurofags having a giggle u dumbass. actual haters join in because they get off on it

The world's most ignorant and hateful people have somehow become the country that dictates how other countries can behave without being invaded. Every major turn for the worse in world history the last century has somehow been directly or indirectly a result of US politics. On top of this you mock every other nation "inferior" to yourself while responding to legitimate criticism of your own country with spite and violence.

Yes, I absolutely hate the US and its inhabitants.

Protip: Most Americans don’t actually give a fuck about what the media says about Trump. Trump was elected in large part because Americans are actively repulsed by the media trying to tell people what they should do.

I voted for Trump, but if asked about whether I approve of him as president, Id say no. However, were the Democrats to force Hillary through again in the next election, I’d vote for Trump a 2nd time without even needing to think about it.

Most Americans are not mindless extremists who aren’t capable of disliking both the media and Trump. That’s only the impression foreigners get of us because people in the middle of the road aren’t annoyingly vocal.

I love the LOTR twist of the amerimutt

>"I-its not our fault it is the government
>proceeds to vote for shit governance

sure I agree, i never said that. But a lot of americans believe Iran and Russia are their enemy, Saudi Arabia and Israel are their allies, and most don't even understand why, they simply take it for granted because the media says so. And the same happens here and in almost all western world. The difference is that Americans are the ones that literally pay tax money to keep on this foreign policy and most of them do it willingly, I mean there are people that literally die for this. I mean there is clearly something wrong with this, and most people have their reasons to believe it is ok
>That’s only the impression foreigners get of us because people in the middle of the road aren’t annoyingly vocal.
And no, at least here people don't think like that. They just think that the US is not a good country and their foreign policy had led to many problems in the world including in our own country

me too. the question is who are the other races? if we’re el goblino/ameriorcs who are the dwarves, elves, men, and hobbits?

Compare them to a Nigerian, they are a little bit lighter.
The reason for that is they got raped by there masters and their masters sons.
And can you blame them, imagine if you are 13, just learning to masturbate, and the slave girl can't say know to you

Yes

I do acknowledge the problem, but I can't overthrow a government with drones and the media with 100 people armed with hunting rifles.
If an opportunity comes I will support, but we may need Russia to invade.

Should we vote for the Republican whos controlled by the deep state, the democrat whos controlled by the deep state, the communist who thinks wifi causes cancer or the Libertarian that nobody knows about and the media mocks.

>banter literally anyone
>UMAD BUTTHURT AMERICANZ

>he thinks democracy allows people to influence their government

We consider Saudi Arabia and Israel allies largely only because they’re strategically our best choices in the Middle East.

Americans mostly approve of Israel since they’re somewhat westernized, but their far from being one of our favorite countries. We see basically every Western European country and every country in Asia who’s allied with us way more favorably. As for the Saudis, we outright fucking hate them, but aren’t oblivious to the fact that you can’t just make everyone in the Middle East an enemy.

Russia and Iran actively conspire against the US, and would love nothing more than to see our country fall in ruin. We have a good reason for not liking them. They may try and play innocent, but left unchecked, they’d go YOLO. It’s only because the US is carrying a big fucking stick that they kind of behave themselves at least most of the time.

It’s easy to see the US as the big mean bad guy because we’re the only country actually capable of doing whatever the fuck we want, but other countries in our same position would abuse that power much more heinously.

>voting will change something

That's standard damage control response

Yes I hate americans

I already disliked americans before but Sup Forums and even worse, Sup Forums made me hate them even more. I hope your country collapses

Most Americans are okay, if a little obnoxious. Sup Forums has definitely not improved my view of Americans.

Americunt here, I think the Amerigoblin meme is funny as fuck.

A little bit yeah

I am ashamed to be an american ITT; we have gotten butthurt over shitty bants and then started to lash out at everyone else in this thread. I... I am sorry

I genuinely hate Americans. can you just shut up and be passive for a century or so?

we cant be made fun of Sup Forums is owned by america

we would destroy u

Weak bait, you have to be more subtle.