Public Debt

If you are not green on this map, you have no future.

Other urls found in this thread:

louhew.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Government_debt_gdp.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Have no future" AKA you are a slave to globalist bankers.

we just issued a 100 years bond

...you’re supposed to pay loans back?

This. It's not a robbery when people give you money willingly

Scandinavia-Oceania union when

>countries with >100% debt to gdp ratio
what the fuck is their problem?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

nope. it's free money my friend

who cares, just print more money and buy back bonds. all the cool kids are doing it.

A lot of countries can issue bonds at negative (real) interest rates now so it'd be dumb for them not to borrow

Why are you faking maps tho?
louhew.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Government_debt_gdp.jpg

And we're going to do a 1.5 trillion tax cut that largely benefits the top $0.01. Fuck yeah.

>debtugal

the funny thing is, a year ago those same people were obsessed with ending our budget deficit

Fake map.
just do a reverse search and see for yourself.
pathetic

ah shit
>fake map
>italy is still above 100%
ah shit

>delusional Brazilian
Look up the actual statistics you illiterate imbecile. Your map is doctored, mine is not. Now don't you have some tourists to kill?

Brazilian debt is 72.4%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

OP map is correct, dumbass Brazilian's map is wrong.

That seems like it could easily be two different sets of data

Italy is still awesome. Way better than those pathetic Swedes today. My condolences for your terrible luck.

FYI:
>Debt correlates to strength of the influence of (((them)))

ah well what can ya do, people will throw the blame around for a few weeks on tv and then it's back to business as usual

>louhew.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Government_debt_gdp.jpg

Why is only Australia special in Anglo?

>ventura
Dumb hick.
he's the one to blame

He means that the original map was painted over regardless of today's values

>debt is real

mostly but people will throw shit at anyone even remotely involved with the national team
I can already hear the football manager 2017 pros discussing tactics tomorrow at university

Some of these debts are negligible.
Denmark has no net debt i.e. other countries owe them more than they do others and Norway has 1 trillion € in surplus.

Also pretty sure Brunei is supposed to be the only debt free country in the world.

>venezuela, libya, russia, iran, afghanistan, china, north korea and other 'enemies of the free world' all have low debt

Dumb mothafucka should've kept insigne and thiago motta

Debtugal

Defaultugal

she'll be right
...r-right?

>obligatugal

It's free if you have a lot of aircraft carriers

No one want to give them loans so it checks out.

>Fiatugal

Republicans are stooges for the rich. This was well-known but you fuckers still voted for them.

i hope you retards at least understand that they need to keep the corporate taxes low otherwise companies will move to a different country and you will be left without jobs, the government and the economy, considering the 1% already pay 50% of your taxes.

Google for example pays only 2-3% in tax of what they make in Britain which is still 20-30 million pounds in the end and governments are competing with each other to make the taxes low for the corporations because they still want those 20-30 million.

As for the individuals, the new tax plan actually increases the taxes for the higher earners of over 500k$ a year.

>debt is real
>debt is rael
>debt israel

lol

OH FUCK

This is not how it works. Green cunts are the shitholes no one wants to lend their money to. Red cunts are hard-working and they are able to pay their debts back.

Jesus christ, and economists are worried about our level of debt

North America is fucked if a crisis hits

Democracy

>leaf thinks he can outsmart the jews

the whole world is fucked. just be glad you live on a huge desert island.

What makes you think the leaf is not even jewier than a regular jew

Intelligence, mostly

>i hope you retards at least understand that they need to keep the corporate taxes low otherwise companies will move to a different country and you will be left without jobs

Companies don't go to place because low tax rates. IT's because it offers several things that business likes (and even in places with lots of pull factor the sheer cost of living is too high for some to justify going there).

In America a place is either extremely attractive to business or complete ass at it (shit infrastructure, low educated pool,weak customer base etc). No in between that's why states in the US often have low ass corporate taxes but not many come and the several that do don't stay for long until they hop out of the nation.

>islamist government squanders every last public dollar, foreign currency reserve, and defaults in all debts
>most of the debts during their time employed interest or 'usury'
>suddenly in 2016 after a massive Kuwaiti loan placed as a burden on the taxpayer, they make a self-righteous of discussing its Islamic legality
>use 'the jurisprudence of necessity'
>i.e. you can give up almost any Islamic principle besides disbelieving in Allah and the Prophet if you're cornered or incompetent
>immediately default on billion-dollar Chinese loans
>China presents a solution that was immediately accepted, 1 million Chinese nationals serving their interests around Sudan
>Almost always have a criminal record and are unemployable outside of Africa
cunt's fucked

You don't have to pay debts when your military could single-handedly lay waste to every country on Earth.

kek

There are many factions of elite in the US.

The main Republican establishment and the main Democratic establishment both have their favorite billionaire friends.

Trump and the scores of billionaires who backed him are yet another faction of billionaires who weren't getting enough representation, it seems. Hence the whole Trump in office thing.

Plus they cannot just get cut out of the US market.

In truth the US government has full leverage over them. Trump himself alluded to this. The US government could just shut them out of the US market and then they would be royally fucked.

Most of the debt is held by other first world country citizens, mostly Americans. The thing is, if you run the government into the ground enough to not be able to keep making good for the treasury bonds, the market will lose confidence and then it will turn out that everything is in some away linked to derivatives of these treasury bonds in within a few hours, everything will end up in the shitter.

We're green but still we have no future. Because you're green doesn't mean you have some future to believe in.

Three posts in a row "let me tell you about your country"

life is good son

Well, guess it's time to sell our bodies!

>don't even need to edit Portugal

>all those euro economies
fuck, maybe we should get ready for swexit because I ain't paying for that.

No... I am worthless! I offer my body for free to white men!

wtf I have future now

>Venezuela
>Russia
>China
doubt.jpeg