Korea.

China

Taiwan

China. Nothing beats the original. And yes I know the middle is simplified

China

All of them are pants on head retarded, still i prefer the chinese

South Korea does I guess.

China no lie

Buy you can write in the simplified kanji very fast.

that is true, korean looks difficult to write quickly

Honestly China. Korean is the most elegant one but it is not fit for nowadays standard, those characters just weren't meant to fit in a tiny space.

Japanese has the problems of both simplified and traditional. Too dense but yet not 100% accurate.

Koreans have Kanji? I thought they dropped them

S.korea?
They rarely use Chinese character except their name.
I think left one is Taiwan or Hongkong.

90% of what they use is hangul, but most koreans know a small amount of kanji. i did know one who's parents made him learn 10,000 kanji though

>Hanja is the Korean name for Chinese characters
>Although a phonetic Korean alphabet, now known as Hangul, had been created by a team of scholars commissioned in the 1440s by King Sejong the Great, it did not come into widespread official use until the late 19th and early 20th century. Thus, until that time it was necessary to be fluent in reading and writing Hanja in order to be literate in Korean, as the vast majority of Korean literature and most other Korean documents were written in Literary Chinese, using Hanja as its primary script. Today, a good working knowledge of Chinese characters is still important for anyone who wishes to study older texts (up to about the 1990s), or anyone who wishes to read scholarly texts in the humanities

They all look like shit

China looks the most balanced.

Does Korea still use those characters? I thought they switched to this different text.

Everything else is irrelevant tier

I prefer Greek.

the left side is simply traditional chinese text still used today by taiwan and hong kong

Korea seems to be the most conservative and autistic. Probably because they switched to Hangul so they found no need to reform/streamline it.

Correct, Perhaps I think that Chinese or Japanese cannot read our Hanja

In Korea, kanji was used only in some extremely few privilege ruling classes.

The reason is that it was a subordinate country to China for a long time.
The majority of the people were illiterate.
Since being consolidated in Japan, schools were made all over the country and spread Hangeul to the people.

At the same time, because Japanese language education was also done, Kanji also spread to the general public.
After the war, in order to wipe out the culture of the Japanese empire era, Korea abolished kanji and switched it all to Hangul.

>After the war, in order to wipe out the culture of the Japanese empire era, Korea abolished kanji and switched it all to Hangul.

That doesn't sound right. Kanji doesn't originate from Japan. Korea just got rid of Chinese characters because they were impractical. The Korean alphabet works much better.

It is natural that kanji is derived not from Japan but from China.

However, most of the nouns used in life expressing modern civilization using Kanji are derived from Japan.

Even this Chinese official name of "People's Republic of China" 「中華人民共和国」comes from Japan.

Korea hated those nouns and replaced it with Hangul.

Even if you replace it with Hangul, pronunciation is similar to Japanese reading, so now they are also hating it and trying to change the pronunciations of the nouns themselves.

Vietnamese

Middle = Right >>>> Left

Really prefer Hiragana

China.

Vietnam is a country that abandoned kanji as well as Korea.
However, because they kept the pronunciation of Kanji, as for some of Vietnamese words, there are many predictable words for Japanese.

>implying anyone can even tell the difference
lmaoing at the diaporas itt shilling their homecountries. fucking pathetic

I think it's the other way around. When the Koreans were under Japanese rule, Japanese educations and attempts of assimilation caused some of the nouns in the Korean language to be the same/similar as the Japanese language phonetically, which then would reflect the reading of the kanji itself. You can see examples of this with Gabang/Kaban and Odeng/Oden, and so forth. The replacement of the nouns to Hangul is more of an act of simplification in text as well as a project to educate the illiterate lower/middle classes, rather than to wipe out Japanese culture. The exclusion of Japanese culture during its empire era would be the rejection of Japanese media along with cheap imitations of said media whether it'd be news format, sitcoms, gag programs, anime, etc.
t. 한국사람

There's a movement to reintroduce basic Chu Nom/Chinese characters into the Vietnamese curriculum. Sort of like what the Koreans have, a very low level of kanji/hanzi recognition but... it's better than nothing. And Latin Vietnamese looks disgusting

most of words used in japan and korea are chinese origin you nipshit. even your numbers and currency is from china.

Korean people "I thought it was Korean properly" Japanese lineup
Records China Record China November 12, 2017 18:00

Currently, among the words commonly used in Korea
There are not many things derived from foreign expression such as Japanese,
There are also many cases where that "origin" is widely penetrated without being particularly conscious.

On the other hand, as for the words derived from Japanese, as "a remnant of Japanese rule", specific industries and administrations embark on movements to seek liquidation frequently.

One such Korean net user,
On the bulletin board I introduced some "Japanese that I misunderstood as Korean until recently".
I heard repeatedly from my young age that my grandmother,
Because I was too familiar with it, I naturally thought that it was Korean.

Six things: "pants" "onions" "no sleeves" "tray" "frame" "full".

Actually, 70 years after the end of the war, for Korea in 2015 after 70 years from release,
A research team at a university in South Korea investigated "Japanese-derived word frequently used by university students".
Thirty words are cited such as "scratch" "feel" "distribution" "year-end party" "no fright"
Of the six above, only "frame" is included here.
It can be said that various Japanese are entering into Korean as much.

The poster prefaced with "In my case ..."
As I cited six words,
Other net users also seem to have "misunderstandings" of each.
"Bucket" "disposable chopsticks" "full tank" came from others,
Some people comment that the word "Nembbi" meaning a pot in Korean is coming from the sound of Japanese "Nabe".

Moreover, since "Oh Lai" originally said to have come from "all right" in English has penetrated even in Korea via Japan, "Confessing when I was a child this was not English" There was also.

Why do japanese always claims other country's invention and culture as their owns?
Are there more pathetic country than Japan?

Many Japanese-style Chinese were made in Japan in the Meiji era,
That Chinese word was adopted by China.

If Mao Zedong wrote or described the Maoist thought,
"Communism, principle, capital, class, thought, politics, economy, civilization, culture"
It seems to have used the word.

These Chinese words are Japanese-made Chinese words made in Japan,
Currently it is used in China as well as in Japan.

If China did not adopt Japanese-style Chinese from Japan, Mao Zedong should not have written Mao Zedo thought.

Quoted from Mr. 王彬彬's 【Japanese "Foreign language" problem in modern Chinese】

There is an amazing number of Japanese "foreign words" in modern Chinese.

According to statistics, 70% of the nouns and terms of social, humanities, scientific terms we are currently using are imported from Japan.

All these were translated words corresponding to the Japanese by the Japanese, and after rooted in China, they firmly rooted in Chinese.

Every day we discuss, think and talk about the concept of the West in the oriental way, the majority of which are brought about by the Japanese.

When I think about this, I get itchy.

In practice, we can hardly talk about today if we leave Japanese "Foreign languages".
When writing a sentence that I will discuss this Japanese "Foreign Language"
Unless you use a large amount of Japanese "Foreign Language"
Fundamentally, sentences are not established. This problem has been spoken from various angles several times by several people in recent years.

Korea and Japan. Simplified Chinese is cancer.

◎ Why did the Japanese make Japanese-style Chinese?

Many Japanese-made languages were made to translate the Western language, and translated the concepts, social, humanities and scientific terms that have not been in Japan before.

In translating Western books during the Meiji Era, I made Chinese in Japan.
It is not a transliteration by katakana.
The Japanese managed to transcend Western books somehow to catch up with the West, absorbing knowledge.
At that time, I did not translate the concept of Western into English, German French etc, and coined Chinese.
If, at this time, a Japanese transliterated a foreign word in Katakana, those words would have never entered China.

The history of Japanese-made Chinese was made in Japan,
Even if I looked it up on the net, I did not understand much.
I did not know who made a Japanese-language word.
That may be because the paper I saw is a Chinese side paper.
However, the circumstances of the Chinese side why Chinese-style Chinese came into China rather than China has been investigated well.

>ITT

Range-ban Japan already

◎ The circumstances of China that China adopted Japanese-made Chinese from Japan

Quoted from the paper of Professor Chen Shu's article "Japanese in Chinese"

At the end of Qing, China's national strength declined rapidly.
Especially after the Opium War, China was subject to the invasion of each strength,
It gradually became mature in the middle.

The Chinese were hit by the feeling of crisis of the lost country, the patriotic patriots were looking for a way to save the country, awakening to the painful reality.

Looking at the fact that Japan in the neighboring country came on the orbit of capitalism shortly after the Meiji Restoration,
Some intellectuals from China, represented by Kang Xiao Long,
China also insisted on reinventing Japan following Japan.

The deformation method 'Tsuchinoeinu variant'
that occurred in 1898 was due to the influence of the Meiji Restoration in Japan, none other.

Quoted from the paper of Professor Chen Shu's (陳生保)article "Japanese in Chinese"

The first international student from China entered Japan,
In 1896, it was 13 people.
That has increased over the years.

In 1901, 280 people

in 1904 1,300 people

in 1905 8000 people

According to statistics, 8000 people were the best record, but such a study abroad boom in 1937,
It continued until the explosion of Japanese imperialism 's total invasion war against China.

At the time of June 1, 1936, there were 5834 international students in China,
After the start of the war, they all withdrew to China.
The number of Chinese students in Japan during the 42-year period from 1896 to 1937 has reached 61230 in total.
Among them, 11817 people graduated from school.

A lot of Chinese characters were used in Japanese in the Meiji Era.
Excluding a few particles, not only nouns, verbs, adjectives but also adverbs are spelled in almost kanji, so it was not only convenient for Chinese but also very convenient.

Taiwan and Hong Kong. Yeah, >countries.

The Koreas don't really use Chinese characters. Those in the picture are just the traditional Chinese characters that aren't used there anymore, just the same as what happens with Vietnam.

China uses simplified Chinese characters which are an absolute disgrace aesthetically speaking.

Taiwan and Hong Kong use the traditional Chinese characters, which are the most complex and the most aesthetically pleasing as well.

Japan uses its own version of the traditional Chinese characters, which in most cases is the same as the original and sometimes is slightly simplified, which is an equilibrated approach between aesthetics and ease of use.

In the "Do not argue the benefits of learning Japanese" as follows, Liang Ching-hyun (梁啓超)says:

"It will take a year to be able to speak Japanese.
As long as you can write Japanese sentences, it is safe in half a year.
If it is okay to read Japanese sentences, it can be done in a couple of days, a few months is enough. "
A large number of Chinese students came to Japan, they all have a clear mission sense.
That is to learn from Japan after the Meiji Restoration and to introduce Western civilization to the homeland through Japan.
Therefore, after receiving short-term rapid Japanese language education, they immediately worked on the translation of Japanese books and sent it to Japan or China for publication.
A translation boom of Japanese books also occurred in China.

The books translated at that time

From the Marx · Engels "Communist Party Declaration" to the "Harmonica Blowing Law" such as politics, economy, philosophy, religion, law, history, geography, industry, medicine, military, literature, art, etc. across social science and natural sciences There was.

>It is natural that kanji is derived not from Japan but from China.

Stupid nip. "Kanji" literally means "Chinese characters"

China

Tangut senpai.

You do not understand anything that I am talking about.

I guess you can read only Roman characters, but it is natural that you can not understand.

In Japan I write kanji as '漢字'.

This '漢' character expresses Chinese Han people.

There are no idiots who are Japanese and say kanji from Japan.

Because it is a hieroglyphic character that understands the meaning if you look at the letters.

>stole chinese culture
>stole korean culture
>folded steel 1000 times
>stole european culture
>did war crime
>got nuked
>got nuked
>stole american culture
>made some cartoon
>got nuked
>dying now

Oh look, it's the 2 Jap posters again.

People who dislike Japanese people in this thread seem to have misunderstood something.

The English alphabet comes from Greek letters.

But neither English nor English grammar made from that alphabet is Greek.

In the same way, kanji is derived from China.

But 70% idiom of Chinese is an idiom made by combining kanji made by someone of Japanese.

What are you talking about? The jap letters are just ugly, like your face.

Who cares? Languages without an Alphabet are an abomination. Fact.

Before the facts slander has nothing power.
Right, is not it?

I am sorry, but the fact I wrote is going to stay like this.

Even if you simply abandon the country and move to a foreign country, Koreans and Chinese who are full of patriotism to their own countries are helpless before the fact.

This is why modern Korean has the superior writing system.

Your behavior expresses myself.
Japanese characters are ugly even in personal impressions,
My face is ugly? , I do not have a camera on my computer.
It is not good to make facts without ascertaining the facts.

t.middle aged manlet

>jap posters

wwwwww

The only thing that can only slander is the same as a loser.

Our Japanese.friend is talking about this, in case there's still confusion:

More recently, the best-known example is the prolific numbers of kango coined during the Meiji era on the model of Classical Chinese to translate modern concepts imported from the West; when coined to translate a foreign term (rather than simply a new Japanese term), they are known as yakugo (訳語, translated word, equivalent). Often they use corresponding morphemes to the original term, and thus qualify as calques. These terms include words for new technology, like 電話 denwa ('telephone'), and words for Western cultural categories which the Sinosphere had no exact analogue of on account of partitioning the semantic fields in question differently, such as 科学 kagaku ('science'), 社会 shakai ('society'), and 哲学 tetsugaku ('philosophy'). Despite resistance from some contemporary Chinese intellectuals, many wasei kango were "back-borrowed" into Chinese around the turn of the 20th century. Such words from that time are thoroughly assimilated into the Chinese lexicon, but translations of foreign concepts between the two languages now occur independently of each other.[4] These "back-borrowings" gave rise to Mandarin diànhuà (from denwa), kēxué (from kagaku), shèhuì (from shakai) and zhéxué (from tetsugaku). Since the sources for the wasei kango included ancient Chinese texts as well as contemporary English-Chinese dictionaries, some of the compounds—including 文化 bunka ('culture', Mandarin wénhuà) and 革命 kakumei ('revolution', Mandarin gémìng)—might have been independently coined by Chinese translators, had Japanese writers not coined them first.[5] A similar process of reborrowing occurred in the modern Greek language, which took back words like τηλεγράφημα telegrafíma ('telegram') that were coined in English from Greek roots.[6]

Japan.

Korea hands down

You can write all of them very fast, David-kun.

See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Japanese_vocabulary
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasei-kango

TLDR kek

This is objectively incorrect.

What he says is true.
All figures and basic letters are derived from China.
The Japanese yen and the Korean won are derived from the "GEN" of China.

>(Taiwan/HongKong) traditional form is best
Korean cannot read/write Kanji (except his own name) since Kanji was abandoned and they never learn it at school

> insisted on origin in South Korea that steal it all from Japan.

but you Kimchi men cannot read Kanji, so why you are staying here

Stupid chink. "Kanji" literally means "Han people's characters"

>difference between ching and chong
>important

Stupid nip. Han is practically synonymous with Chinese.

Don't know why nipples take pride in having the most autistic and unnecessarily complex writing system in the world.

Meanwhile your neighbor has the easiest and most intuitive writing system in the world.

Who cares? They're better off without it.

Reminder that this poster
is a recgnized infamous spammer who has extremely devastating mental disorder.
Please do NOT reply to him.

This.

Hangul is great.

Stupid 倭 midget island you just proved my point lol.

>Kanji in their flag
you Korean threw away Kanji and forgot your miserable history of a vassal of Chinese Qing dynasty?

You can't stop him. He posts in /o/ too.

>Chinese immigrants often abodon their Chinese names and use western names "Jones" "Scott" "Kathy" lol
but your mom and sis use Kanji names in the US?

theguardian.com/world/2000/apr/23/justinmccurry.theobserver

>Japan's star-maker accused of sexually abusing boys

>Johnny Kitagawa, 68, has been accused of sexually abusing many of his young male charges, including one aged 12. Police, abandoning a traditional reluctance to pursue such cases, have announced an investigation.

>Johnny Kitagawa

So do your boy rapists.

Would you also let me know the embarrassing history of China in detail?

You guys are Han people, they have been raped by rape by other ethnic groups for a long time.

It is not domination of modern Westerners and Japan.
It continued to be dominated by everyone of the northern minority equestrian nation.

Mongolia, Xiongnu, Turkic, Jurchen ... ... I got tired of giving it up already.
The Great Wall was built for that purpose.
Even that thing at all was useless at all.
My story will also be a study of history "is not it?

The character of "China" was made recently.

Can't we seriously rangeban japan? Look at this retarded shitstorm.
They are literally cancer of Sup Forums.

but your sis are working hard around the world desu

How's an American call anyone else a pedophile?

Dumb mutt.

>a nip that has an obssession with rape

Shocking.

That's right.

There is no choice but to do so if a real Japanese appears, and those who pretense to be Japanese and spread the lies of Chinese and Koreans are revealed in turn by facts.

>chickenscratch comparisons derail into prostitution
rangeban all asian flags christ. what a waste of time even opening asian threads

what..?

The Koreans who truly look like fake Japanese are amazing.
That movie is what you Koreans did in Vietnam.

what..?

ホント頼むから掲示板を荒らさないで精神科を受診してくれ
みんな迷惑してるんだよ…

damage control? why don't you write your comment with Kanji(Hanji)?

本当のことを書いたら精神科?
こういう言論弾圧には屈しないね。
中国韓国人の嘘のなかで君は心地いいんだろ?
クズ日本人一人に何人も寄ってたかっても
どうすることもできないよな?
だってお前らは事実を何も言わずに中傷dけだろ?
残念だったな。
それから君の陳腐な「精神科」って聞くと虫唾が走るからやめてくれないかな。
知性を感じられない。
せめて「豆腐の角に頭ぶつけて死ね」と言ってくれ。
次回から頼む。