/ausnz/

This is your place

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/lxmitauszeichnung
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot to add /balt/ Estonians deserve kisses as well.

want to go on holyday in christmas break
Any suggestions? I wanna go somewhere without many people. How is eastern europe at this time?

You can come stay with me, there aren't too many people where I'll be staying

Come here desu. I want someone to cuddle.

You would be cuddling the NZ user.

but Australia is far away

w..where do you live? is it nice there for tourists?

I WANNA CUDDLE EVERYONE UNDER THE WARM JAPANESE TABLE BED
I live in Sydney on the North Shore desu. And yes the city is great for tourists.

>Eastern Europe at this time
Would not recommend

why?
well maybe i will visit Australia
are things expensive there? are the memes about spiders and stuff true?

Till Feb

>I hope I can satisfy your appetite
I'm sure you'll be able to, in more ways than one :3

oh right, it's your summer
duh

Just visit the cities unless you're the type of guy to like the country. Sydney is very expensive; not Swiss tier but still bad. Like $10 sandwiches and etc.

And yes we have lots of deadly animals that will fuck you up if you fail at defending yourself, however, you'll be fine if you stick to the city.

hm. L..lets assume i visit australia
w..will me m..meet? An Sup Forumsernational meeting?

It's just too gray and gloomy. Also, East Slavic countries for example don't celebrate Christmas at all, we only celebrate New Year's Eve

I don't know user. I wouldn't count on it since this is the type of thing that gets people kidnapped. However, I'd be happy to give you tips on places to go/visit and tips and how to translate our language since that can be difficult.

>Also, East Slavic countries for example don't celebrate Christmas at all, we only celebrate New Year's Eve
Wrong you damn ametist. We celebrate Christmas on 7th January

It's on another level my man, it's not Christmas tier

im insane but i don't kidnap people
>language
is it enough when i can speak english? Or do you have a special dialect?

i dont care about the color of a country. i want to visit places
are there things in russia to visit? Im interested in ww2 stuff. Do you know if there are things left for example ar karelia or so?

G'day mate you seem cold go take off your jumper and pop it in my boot. Don't go on a walkabout and drink with the flies alright?

im reconsidering my holiday now

what?

I have taken a very relaxing shit

I'm joking user. No one says walkabout and 'drink with the flies' in the city. However:

G'day: Good day
Jumper: Sweater
Boot: That large place for storing items in the back of the car. The trunk?

Well, there are some things to see, but as I said, it's not the best place to visit at winter. War related things are very common in every city that has been affected by ww2

hm interesting
well, guess i have to inform myself sfor a bit. Such things have to be prepared

how is it different from summer? I like winter and snow desu and the temperatures cant be that bad there. we had some rough winters here as well in the alps with -20 degrees

Is russia dangerous to travel? My parents said it would be, but im sure these are just stereotypes

also i would never kidnap or murder any of you.
only if you want it tho

Guess what?

chicken butt?

you're a qt?

How did you know?

umm... I guess you just seem like a qt

It's not dangerous in general, but you might get tricked or robbed in some rare cases. It won't happen if you just don't visit certain places which even most natives aren't willing to visit themselves. Like some specific clubs and "bad" districts of cities.
The combination of weather and overall atmosphere is just depressing during winter/autumn, that's why I always recommend to visit at summer. But if you are adventurous, you might come anytime, you may enjoy it a little less but whatever

I kind of want to buy a miniskirt off amazon but I have no idea how the sizes work.
Apparently male and female hip/waists are in different locations

hey user wanna see a magic trick?

Is St Petersburg a nice place to visit?

You and me in the pic btw

Go ahead

check this out

Of course it is, most people love their time here. Me on the left?

WHAT
ARE YOU OK!?!?!

we all together desu

AAAAH WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!
And me on the right :3
OwO

w-what about me?

Its just a trick silly

Im fine

oh... ok
I was worried for a second there

Isn't that too lewd Liechtenman?

Honestly I'm starting to think I have very real depression and my nihilistic thoughts are beginning to worry me. I hate more things and hate more people than I love and it often fills me with misery just having to interact with anybody because of this. Yet I still crave positive human interaction, despite how hard it is to find.
Even motivating myself to watch new anime is a chore that I have on my things to do list. I don't exercise at all and don't leave the house often either unless it's for food or my pet ferrets, who are the only things that give my life meaning and teach me a sense of responsibility and actually make me give a shit about anything at all.
Honestly if it weren't for my ferrets I don't think anything would really matter. I wake up and my chest feels empty and I try to cry but can't, so I fall back asleep until I've had roughly 18 hours of sleep, then I meander through my afternoon and early morning angry at everything in the world and repeat.
I'm a fucking wreck and have nobody to turn to. I've had one good friend my entire life and I'm unable to reach him for ages. I had a so called friend who ended up fucking me over and ditching me because I voted Trump when it was down between him and Hillary and that makes me bad apparently. The cunt even has $275 he owes me but he wont respond to me and he's blatantly ignoring me because he's updating his faggy slanty eyed chink gook blog on the daily like a fucking traitor cunt.
I don't know what to do to not feel like a miserable sack of shit other than see my ferrets be happy and I'm venting here because there's nobody and nowhere else.
Fuck.

Why not ask your mum for some advice
Oh it's the St Petersburg user. I had a question for you here but I guess you went to sleep before you could see it

>Why not ask your mum for some advice
I think I would rather die

There, there.
Chin up buddy.

Get a hobby user.

That dark side of Saint-Petersburg is only present during late autumns and and winters. Queen of spades is a good one at that, that's for sure

do your parents know that you like traps anime and gay stuff?

mine dont.
also i dont like traps and im not gay

just let it out mate
We cant do much but at least we can listen

>do your parents know that you like traps anime and gay stuff?
I would hope not desu

what would happen if they find out?

crikey mate, fuckin' hate abos and that tony abbott cunt eh? don't mind me, i'm just puttin' a shrimp on the barbie waiting for my mate bogan bill, we're gonna drink some fosters and watch some cricket with the boys. have you ever seen kangaroo jack? it's some classic australian theatre.

>shrimp
That's where you fucked it.

I'd like to experience winter that far north someday
Not the traps part and I don't watch much anime

Oi cunt what the fuckity fuck do ya think ya doing ya druggo cunt. I'll bash ur head unda my boot and stuff pingas down your pinkskin.

I got two but both involve sitting on my PC.
I like guns but my commie State basically has them outlawed. I'd need to move to make that a hobby but in order to move I'd need a job and money, and to get a job I'd need a driver's license and a highschool diploma or GED or some shit, which I'm unmotivated to do because I just sleep in all day because I'm depressed as shit and don't have a hobby.
Honestly Canada has better gun laws than Massachusetts, and they get guns like the SVT-40 and QBZ-97 that we don't get and they get them for dirt cheap, it's bullshit.
Also got into history but all that did was make everything worse because I realized how eternally shitty everything is. Plus that also's just sitting on my PC aside from the occasional book.

Thanks. I mean it. I needed to post it somewhere or I was gonna lose it.

To answer your question yeah about the anime, they've even gotten me blu rays on my Birthday.
Don't really like traps and not gay either.

What didja just call me, mate? I’ll have ya know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous beer sculling contests in Carlton, and I have over 300 slabs of XXXX drunk. I am trained in vocal abuse towards umpires and I am the top snag eater in the entire city of Carlton. You are nothing to me but a Collingwood fan. I will drop ya the fuck out with VB bottles the likes of which has never been smashed before on this Earth, mark my fucking words, mate. Ya think ya can get away with saying that bullshit to me over the Internet? Think again, mate. As we speak I am contacting Malcolm Turnbull and the Australian Federal Police and your IP is being traced right now so ya better prepare for the thunder, mate. The thunder that wipes out the pathetic little thing ya call your life. You’re fucking dead, prick. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with by smashed bottle of VB and a cricket bat. Not only am I extensively trained in dropping pricks, but I have access to the entire shed of cricket bats of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and I will use it to its full extent to hit ya for out of the outback, you prick. If only ya coulda known what bullshit your little “clever” backchat was about ta bring down upon ya, maybe ya woulda held your fucking tongue. But ya couldn’t, ya didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, mate. I will shit fury all over ya and you’re gonna drown in it. You’re fucking dead, mate.

nothing
It would just be weird

Nice meme qt. I’m going to go make tacos now.

Make me some too.

make chili instead

they deserve to be gassed

Mahlzeit

rude

Estonians are fucking crazy, at least their military.
They're fed daily propaganda that any time now the Russians will hop over the border and rape every infant in the country, shit like that.

>the Russians will hop over the border and rape every infant in the country
Tell that to Ukraine recently or any eastern European country in the last 400 years.
Russia does have a bit of a habit of invading westwards.

>rape everything
now thats just le...i mean rude

I spilt mincemeat on my underwear and it's all stained I wanna scream.

WE DINDU NUFFIN WE GOOD

>steam friend request from some random New Zealander
wtf, what do I do?
I have no idea who they are

DON'T ACCEPT
Most likely they're some sick freak.

accept and ask who the fucking hell they are

Add me
steamcommunity.com/id/lxmitauszeichnung

Hi boys

I actually don't have steam, I should look into getting it.

Is this a girl (male)

Make one
I want to spam you with shitty messages

Iswear if something bad happens im visit america and stab you a few times

Jesus Lichtenstein-chan, you alright there?

Are we finally ditching the pretense of /balt/ and entering a glorious new age of /ausnz/

Fuck it why not, it's certainly better than having Psycho shit post in every thread
Plus I feel bad for Lithweeb

everything is fine

I'll miss the Estonians

I'll inform you when I make one
But if you think you'll be the one spamming shitty messages well you're sorely mistaken.

Make it "/ausnz/ formerly /balt/ + /ausnz/" for a bit just so any lost boyos can find us.

In that case I declare this the independent republic of /ausnz/, the /balts/ have outlived their usefulness
Me too, especially Wizard, I still can't believe he unfriended me

Let's be real, the real Estonians left a long time ago during the eesti language purge.
Btw do you have lithweeb as a friend still? I can't seem to have him.

Nope, seems he got rid of me but honesty I didn't even expect him to add me in the first place

>honesty I didn't even expect him to add me in the first place
I just had a look and it seems he's purged half his friends list.
Interesting

are you some kind of thread politican?

He was probably concerned about looking like a normalfag with all his steam friends
Of course I am. I not just sprouting nonsense

If he was a normalfag he would have offed himself years ago

Might go for a cheeky late night shower.

Fuck this anime shit off thanks

But no super tall and muscular socially awkward women will date me irl.

Also yeah if you have one drawing on a piece of paper it's a cartoon,
when you make multiple drawings and stack the paper up,
it's 3D.

Righto people.
I've had my shower now it's bed time.
Goodnight everyone.

Jó éjszakát a barátom

night laddie

good night

Szia aranyos fiú