How these people know when a person is foreign or native by looks?

How these people know when a person is foreign or native by looks?

You just know.

Same way a Japanese can spot a Korean immigrant out of a crowd to single out and wage a personal crusade against for daring to set foot in his glorious country. It's just a thing we can do, even though we arr rook same.

USA: They know if a person actually dresses stylish instead of in oversized jeans.
South America: They know if a person isn't wearing a bunch of filthy rags.

>How these people know when a person is foreign or native by looks?

By looks? Impossible. Maybe only when they look like full Native Americans.

I can only spot foreign people by clothes

That cannot be knowing

we cant. but i would spot a chinese i guess

If they speak a different language.
Fucking foreigners are so obnoxious here because they think nobody speaks their subhuman garbal so they speak as loud as they can since no one will understand and overhear.
I've seen Russians, French, Arabs and some Asians do it and it makes me want to deck them in the fucking face.

There's no way we can do it by the aspect... we do by the accents.

You can smell the stink of a leaf from a mile away.

kek
It's even more funny when you can actually hear what they're saying. Quite often people speaking their native language abroad in public transport etc. are talking about the people around them.

The way they are dressed and how they carry themselves in public.
Foreigners tend to stand out because they have a curious/oblivious look in their faces, as if everything around them was a novelty, whereas everyone else looks dead inside due to the monotonous routine. Also, huge backpacks, shorts in the city and dreadlocks are other giveaway clues. Foreigners also tend to be taller, and are way overdressed for the public transport.

Hispanics are the only who speaks english on usa's streets... at least when i went there.

But OP said by looking ,not by hearing speak the person

Exactly, it always seems as such, which is why it's so fucking rude.

Hispanics are the only foreigners you mean?
Because a lot of hispanics can be good except for Mexicans who go ME NO SPEAKY ENGLES to get out of everything and anything.

Fuck off Carlos don't reply to me

>When the people are white
Nope.
>black
Yep

mmhh... fuck hispanics... what can you tell me about argies in usa?

New York is a mongrel utopia. You can't know who is foreign and who is native.

In Mexico and Peru they can spot easily. When the people are white like me or black.

In Brazil they just can't. Only when you speak and dress weird for them

I've traveled to these four countries.

t. Charles Manson
Cleary OP said how you can know if is a native by looking

accent, behavior, feeling

we don't

Just search Florida on YT

Back when I was still in high school, a Dutch girl in Paris once passed me by, and thinking no one else could hear her said to her family "gosh, people here have such strange haircuts".
She knew when I burst out laughing, started laughing too. It was a pretty funny situation.

And looks. In Mexico and Peru they knew I was foreign.

In the US if a black has an accent or if a white has an accent, thats all.

The description of you tell of NY is literally same of any city in Mexico or Peru.

What state or city exactly you visited in Mexico?

Nah, New York really is something different, there is no other city in the world that is as cosmopolitan as New York, except maybe L.A. (but I haven't been there, so I dunno). You can find literally everything in New York.

Not even Mexico City comes even remotely close, even though it is quite cosmopolitan in itself.

you cant, its mongrelia the continent

It's not. In Mexico and Peru some people stared me, they knew I was some kind of exotic. This didn't happen in US or Brazil

>Expecting an American to read
>Expecting an American to understand
>Expecting an American to critically think

speek ingles loik us AH-M-URUK-AN's yoo dam doity foiyenahs! hurr hurr *wheezes cheese puffs*

Never seen or met one. I'm in the North East.

That's cute as fuck.

I don't care what OP said I care that I don't like your ilk you fucking wetback cunt

New York - US
Cancun and Mexico City - Mexico
Macchu Picchu and Lima - Peru
Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo - Brazil

>look at that idiot. wearing pants and a jacket when it's 110 degrees outside
yeah. you look cool

WTF Memes are true he's a mongrel scum ^

Mediterranean types would not be rare in Mexico, Nordics do look exotic to some degree.

Americans make it easy for us by wearing cargo shorts as if it was some form of unofficial uniform. Adults don't usually wear shorts in Mexico unless they're doing exercise, it looks childish here.

If I ever saw one, I’d probably just assume they were Italian.

>Mediterranean types would not be rare in Mexico, Nordics do look exotic to some degree

Kek

No. My father cross the border every month and you spics can spot him easily.

>Rio de Janeiro

Ewwwwww. Disgusting

There's a lot of small cues that make foreigners stand out, if you unironically think it's because all Mexicans look like day labourers on your side of the border then your experience in Mexico is very limted.

Types that stand out in Spain, what they'd call guiris, genrally stand out in Mexico but Spaniards themselves do not.

I wouldnt stand out?
I am of actual euro med heritage from spain.

>How these people know when a person is foreign or native by looks

Pic related, behavior and foreign language. Otherwhise you can't.

I seen this pic like dozzen of time already.

No, that guy would not stand out here at all, he'd be called a güero in some areas but that's pretty standard for middle class Mexico.

Yeah fuck off, id be called a gringo by you fucking cholos

accent/language for one

no different from yurop or asia

Europe? Even in Sweden people know I'm Russian by looks.

Nah, you'd most likely be called a Pocho.

Huh? Its obvious.

Honestly I can spot Native Americans from neighbour countries, like Bolivia for example because they look very different.

I can spot very dark blacks from Senegal too because they wear different clothes.

I can spot Indians and Bengalis.

I can't spot asians anymore because Chinese and Korean are common now.

I'm speaking from Fortaleza.

South Americans look like Indians

>le mexico is white

Listen up, fat mutt chinlet, you must be at least under 100kg to be considered euro.

No mexican here in the US or Chicanos ever said that for some reason.

My fucking god, why do you chicanos have to bring all your insecurities onto us? Mexico is obviously not white, something around 70-80% mestizo, but would you say if you saw a Black dude walking down the street would you think he is a foreigner just because they are 13% of the population? And also, have in mind that this country isn't as ghettoized as yours.

Your face is fucking disgusting. Typical amerimutt. Kek

stop eating burgers and crappy soda just 2 weeks or your heart will stop in time

Why not post your face?

He's closer to you guys as a Spaniard.

>le México is white

>the Mestizo percentages that high
Mexico is 21% indigenous, 10-15% “white” and 1% Black, which leaves Mestizos at 68-63% of the population.

No man, fuck off, plenty of mestizos look like that, if you unironically think that's a rae type in Mexico perhaps you should get out of the barrio a bit more.

STOP
Saying dumbshit

when i went to mexico all the rich people's areas were like 90% white, whereas poor people's areas are all natives

kek, I don't know what you've got against that poor dumb fuck that you keep posting him but he's a middle class Mexican down to avoiding the sun so he doesn't get a tan.

LITERALLY, never seen a person like that in my life.

Do something about that nasty fucking zit. And Hadouken is mediocre at best

>he's a middle class Mexican down to avoiding the sun so he doesn't get a tan.

why do mexicans in mexico have such inferiority complexes???

You look like a foreigner tbqdesu with you, senpai.

>110 degrees
HOLY FUCK

Honestly you cant. These places are so mongrelized and culture homogenized theyre all the same people. That was the end game.

the way they carry themselves around, that always gives them, even a Mennonite class blonde would blend in as long as he walks, dress and talks like the rest.
I don't know what do foreigners have that they stand so fucking much even if they are as brown and lookalike as the next guy.

I wonder how many Latin American countries the average brown BR could pass as local.

Because I'm not an idiot

It's not so much an inferiority complex as local aesthetics, which while yes they may have been formed by colonial attitudes and there might be some level of prejudice involved, isn't all that macabre either, most middle class people work office jobs anyway, they do get tanned a couple of times a year so people can tell they went to the beach.

I am pretty sure you can differentiate a mexican from a brasilian pretty easily

Caribbean pretty much.

Could pass as local, I actually know someone near identical

Could pass as local too, easy

Are you the fuck who called all foreign languages subhumsn garbage? Then go back to Mexico dipshit.

>It's not so much an inferiority complex as local aesthetics
>ALL this deflection
You’re white aren’t you?

>Could pass as local too, easy

Are you kidding? I thought your mix was different. He is the most Brazilian looking I could find

>wants to look white
>not an inferiority complex
ok

I've seen plenty of guys like him, for all the pretensions this board has about "types" and being able to tell minute differences reality arr rook same, there's Mexicans that could pass for anything from Meds to Arabs to Indians. Sure, some people are very distinctive, but mostly it's bs.

Yes, I supose I'll soon be reading some "check your privilege" rant.

the tracksuit and squatting probably gives it away in your case

Not the other guy you are talking with, but I walk past a military school every single day and he would blend right in there.

>and being able to tell minute differences reality arr rook same,
How racist of you, not surprising, I guess, considering what you are. Btw check your privilege, faggot.

Hello my fellow mexican

Man, you people sometimes go SJW autist reading too much into this stuff, yes, we live in a world with European beauty standards, yes, people want to look their best, no, it doesn't make them horrible racists or somehow means they deny their heritage, I'm talking avoiding the sun, not fucking doing skin bleach treatments. I myself don't care about it and find it funny some people do that, hence why I mentioned it, but don't think it comes out from a complex like you're making it out to be.

This isn't the US, normies here can easy go full years without addressing race as a topic in conversation in any way.

I know this is bait, but these notifications in the top bar bother me.

Being realistic this guy is the most Mexican looking by far. From Mexico to Costa Rica.

From Peru to Chile too. In Argentina and Uruguay he would be lighter but with the same traits.

>How racist of you
What? To just plain say human beings look like other human beings? Have you seen the Thailand Mexican gangsters?

I don't find it offensive to say differences aren't as big as some people make them out to be, we're a single species you special snowflake.

A ver puto, ya me tienes hasta la verga, estoy seguro que ni mexicano eres.

Fahrenheit

Very interesting. This guy is the most American looking guy that I could find. Yeah, dark hair and dark eyes.

He will be darker in the future of course.

You can tell Brazilian clean shaven men because they all look gay I don't know why (maybe because they are so clean and attractive? Even the more masculine ones fall under this). Mexicans where I'm from are more greasy and short. Central Americans start getting lighter (I guess the dark ones can't afford to leave their country?). Islanders I can't tell em apart. Columbians have this plumpness to them even if they aren't well fed it'll stay in the face a bit. Know a girl from Argentina that looks pure German, so you know.. that's suspicious. A lot of Hispanics I've noticed hang out with each other (obviously not Brazilians, they hate Hispanics). This is only where I'm from and I'm sure is different for other Americans.

>dark hair and dark eyes
Forgot mentioning the virgin stance.

>Brazil
Cloths.
American dress pretty bad, Europeans dress nice but most of the time, they are not dressed for the climate.

Do you want to look like an average Brazilian? put a flipflop in your feet. Now no one know you are a foreign while you don't open your mouth.

I had never seen such a white comment as this in my life. Literally, all lives matter tier.
>Thailand Mexican gangsters
You mean that shitty resolution picture of some bald men wearing sunglasses and stereotypincal CHI clothing?
>estoy seguro que ni mexicano eres.
If only :((((((

Mis huevos pendejo, todos los putos días es los mismo con tus mamadas.

I don’t post that often, friend ;3