Born a peasant

>born a peasant
>united all tribes of his people
>conquered neighbouring empires
>ruthlessly dealt with arrogant Persian shah by invading his empire and killing millions of his people
>offered mercy and the option to peacefully join his empire, but if you resisted, the skulls of all men, women, and children in your city would be stacked into a pile outside its smouldering ruins
>his conquests connected the East to the West, increasing trade and exchange of technology (including gunpowder), which would forever alter the history of the world
>managed to spread his seed to the point that 0.5% of all people on Earth (and 8% of Central/East Asia) share his DNA
>revered in Mongolia to this very day, where Mongolians often refer to their country as "Genghis Khan's Mongolia", and to themselves as "Genghis Khan's children"
>...
>his actual name was Temujin... but everyone on Earth, centuries after his death, refers to him by his title, Genghis Khan, which literally means "Supreme Ruler"

We are all Mongolian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtu.be/el93MIxAf-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daughters_of_Danaus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think he would be angry or amused if the countries he once ruled used him as an excuse to invade the rest of the world

He literally is the person who influenced the world most in history
Of course, than Christ and Abraham
And Westerners would like to deny this, but that would not be possible

He was also a cuck. Are cucks the real masterrace?

And Muhammad and Alexander desu

I wish, he did not exist, and I was truly white :(

>his actual name was Temujin... but everyone on Earth, centuries after his death, refers to him by his title, Genghis Khan, which literally means "Supreme Ruler"

I don't see the big deal. I always refer to Hitler as Fuhrer and Kim Il-sung as the Eternal President, even in casual conversation.

>born a peasant
Peasants weren't a thing among nomadic tribes, since they didn't work the land. I guess shepherds are the closest thing to them.

Wasn't he an orphan of the leader of a minor clan?

Jochi had a hard life

immense respect to this guy, Mongols are really cool tbqh

I wonder if there was a similar figure involved with Bronze Age collapse. Massive migrations of nomadic tribes destroying everything in their path wasn't really a concept invented by Genghis.

>tfw you will never know the ultimate truth about the Sea Peoples

Alexander had more impact.

>manchildren look up to people that murdered millions because of their own complexes
I shit on every military man's grave.

Mongol empire is objectively shit tier. They brought nothing worthy of note to humanity, a litteral nigger tier society.

This is now a Tuvan throat singing thread.

Post Tuvan throat singing!

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

What's crazy is that Genghis Khan even raped his own mom and killed his half-brother

Fucked if they weren't good at killing middle easterners and chonks though
Alexander has nothing on this cunt he was handed the best army in the world and an empire next door to slot into the top of

>Genkhis Khan before Jebus Christ
doubtful. We're talking about religion that shaped the entire planet and is the only one to ever leave this planet.

Genghis Khan shaped Asia. His impact in the westernmost regions of his empire (today's western Russia, Belarus and Ukraine) while definitely nothing to sneeze at during his lifetime and maybe a century after his death is completely negligible today. So really we're talking about Asia proper and nowhere else.

youtu.be/el93MIxAf-c

Aren't Mongols supposed to be Turkic? Those guys look 100% Chinese.

>somebody goes on a murder spree and inadvertently changes shit by virtue of the sheer extent of his bloodlust
>revered
really makes you think

Mongol empire was vast and included many ethnicities.

>hose guys look 100% Chinese.
and how the fuck do you think Turkic people look like?
protip: they're not turks

i hate that all the youtube comments are le finnish mongol meme

Turkic, not turkish dear american

>reading youtube comment sections
that's when you fucked up reddit

Most influential religion wouldn't even be Christianity. Probably Islam or Buddhism.

They were the only force capable of seeing through the trickery of the Jin (you can argue their deceit and cunningness where on par with the on modern day jews) and overpowering them.

cont.

I'd even go as far as putting Jesus of Nazareth as THE most influential figure to ever live.

You're deluded. Neither Islam or Buddhism ever left their region of origin.
Most influential culture is Western Culture. And the religion of Western Culture as well as the sole reason why it's even treated as a single culture is Christianity.
And soon Christianity will not be limited to the countries of "western culture" because Christianity in various forms sees an uprising in China. Chinese soon might become the largest group of Christian people.

>even in casual conversation.
You probably get a lot of blank stares

daily reminder that Genghis Khan was Finnish

Jesus was just a crazy cunt that got lucky though.
He only really had an affect because of what people thought of him way after he died
Genghis was unironically one of the greatest leaders ever.
tips fedora

This poster is well-informed and reasonable. Europe never recieved any significant influence fromAsia except some goods like weapons and tissues but was sooo long ago and now forgotten.

Geghis Khan =/= Asia.

I didn't say "Asia was irrelevant" you numbnut. I'm just saying that Genghis Khan, as a figure was nowhere near as relevant as forementioned Jesus.

The main reason for Europe advancing came from Asia (printing press and gunpowder)

>Most influential culture is Western Culture
I would say Sintasha or Sumer myself desu.

>I would say Sintasha or Sumer myself desu.
The snowflake choice

Prove me wrong m8. Even Greece took a lot from Egyptian culture to become advanced (and Egypt is pretty much Sumer)

>printing press
The printing press was invented in the Holy Roman Empire by the German Johannes Gutenberg around 1440.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daughters_of_Danaus
Read this myth

Gutenberg improved the printing press with mobile metallic letters but the printing press was still around before then.

Fascinating. The Greeks really respected the Egyptians and Persians and even tried bringing them into their origin story.

>Gutenberg improved the printing press with mobile metallic letters but the printing press was still around before then.
based on existing screw presses

stop posting his pics, this is annoying

Hmm you're right. It seems that China also invented the printing press but they weren't lucky enough to have it coincide with the discovery of the America's.

>Middle Easterners still butthurt about the Mongols

Where did their sudden greed and bloodlust come from though?

>do nothing for centuries except STILL being fucking nomads, in fucking nowhere, literally the filth of humanity, bronze age people were more evolved than that thousands of years ago
>suddenly decide to conquer the world and be convinced you are able to do it, YOU of all people despite having almost no culture, no inventions, no real history, no ideology
>it almost fucking works and only a miracle saved Europe and Japan

Are the Mongols the biggest proof for East Asian superiority? Would the Mongols, Japanese, Chinese and Koreans colonize the fucking galaxy if they united?
>be born to a mother which ate grass and drank animal blood to survive
>end up dining from plates of pure gold, surrounded by majestic architecture and make literally the kings of the world and millenium-old empires your bitches
>be only country which defeated Russia
>rape so many fucking women to forever alter the gene pool of humanity
Literally the most alpha man who ever existed, and really likable because he didn't invent a fucking religion and didn't brainwash people with this bullshit, only with the power of his charisma.

>a peasant
He was the son of a chieftain of a nomadic horse people clan. He had a political marriage secured for him. He was very impressive, but he didn't rise from the VERY bottom as you seem to claim.

>only a miracle saved Europe
Literally just hills, mountains and walls.

>didn't brainwash people with this bullshit
Shamans where highly regarded within the nomad tribes of yore, one shaman predicted his rise to the top of mongol society and the same shaman once the prophecy was fulfilled plotted to overthrow his rule.

We always liked Egyptians apparently

Having a few shamans who tell you what the mountains want and how to harvest the forces of nature is not the same as organized religion like Islam or Christianity, which is literally cancer which doesn't fight evil, oh no, it teaches that acts which would be unthinkable for a normal human, are normal because "every is a sinner, the first human sinned too" and that you can still go into heaven for even the most barbaric acts as long as you pray for forgiveness.

How can you even compare the two?

his ancestors got an anal creampie by my ancestors.
beat it leaf

*descendants.
my bad

Well, on my defense you did say religion and thus i took it as a generalization on all religious practices; Shamanism also falls in this category so it is logically correct given the previous assumption.