EUROPE NO!

EUROPE NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Husband
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_UH-60_Black_Hawk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it will be completely uneffective and unmanageable, and therefore useless

First order of business for this army should be to wage a war of total annihilation against the Polish “““people”””

This, those right-wing anti-Semites must pay for Auschwitz

EUROPE YES!

replace polish with anglo

What's the difference?

You've lost every single war against Anglos you've ever started. How fucking stupid are Krauts?

Buckle up, world. The 4th Reich is finally here.

>m-m-muh anglo
face it hans, the only thing this army will be used for is to counteract mean old russia

>today EU army has conducted a series of air raids on schools and hospitals in *insert a 3rd world country here*
>"We were just countering evil Russians" said a european general when we reached for comments

Good. Though pointless since the UK isn't part of it and it seems to operate just like NATO.

Yes and the Russian military is just countering evil Ukrainians "opressing" the Russian minorities in Ukraine and preventing them from living the way they want.
+10

How much are you getting paid for this?

lol good riddance
have fun

This scares and angers the Anglo and Russian

>replace polish with anglo
It's like you want to keep losing.

10 Eurocents has been deposited to your account

Delete this

>unified euro "army"
>scary

>n-no you must buy our 1980s made military tech and host our 160cm black and mexican troops!

this army is going to be 50% pakis

Just like the rest of your country lmao

how? Uk isn't part of this.

>le face mayme
>le Sup Forumstism
will enjoy watching russia consume you lmao

You did that already in 1945 and 1956

they were waiting for the anglos gtfo

actually I didnt since I was born in 1991
guess its my generation's turn to point and laugh at your pitiful region's impotence

>this army is going to be 50% pakis
Wouldn't N.African be more applicable? It'll blow up in their faces like Turks and Janissaries.

>anglos mad as fuck
>but germs/dutch rubbing hands
This could have been good, but knowing the eternal Hans is going to be bossing around I'm not that happy.

professional suicide bombers

>us 90s kids amirite xD

The Germans alone made the Anglos tremble enough times before. Now how about all of the EU.
>current military spending in the EU doesn't equal that of the US
That's because only an idiots pays the upkeep for a large army in times of peace.

For what is this even for?

we have NATO

>won't be used against yanks, russians, or chinks because that would just be a nuclear war
>won't be used against ISIS-like groups because countries nowadays just bomb them
>won't be used to defend euro borders from """refugees""" because merkle and her cronies just invite them in
I honestly don't see the point

>my generation

Shit, I hope this starts leading way to the U.S.E. Although I would find it worrying that we most likely wouldn't get english as the common language, but something like german or french. But as of right now EU does practically fucking nothing smart, so moving forwards or backwards is the best thing.

Me on the bottom right.

I'd much rather fight germans again than with mutated goblins

>I hope this starts leading way to the U.S.E
Same here.

>won't be used against yanks, russians, or chinks because that would just be a nuclear war
>implying people would actually use nukes

The only serious military power in Europe is France, and we're on good terms with them. Just last year we finished one of the largest joint exercises in over twenty years.

as soon as a major city is about to fall the nukes will fly

But Merkels power is crumbling as we speak. She's losing support in Germany and Macron is here to relive the glory days of Napoleon but through diplomatic ways.

>diplomatic ways.
so whats the point of a unified military then?

hey I was only trying to be funny please do not bully me

As long as someone recognizes you have an army that you can put to use, they will likely think twice about doing stupid shit.

In that case, what would be the point of having ground troops at all in 2k17?

Nice of you to admit that you're not a military power

>1991
your face must be looked like this

Gimme moar miku-gifs!

No fuck off

We're not in Europe.

yeah britain is an own continent

Shit wrong one.

unless you're planning on invading a bunch of pointless minor countries there isn't one

What they're gonna do, say sorry when they wage war against some muslim or nigger?

>For what is this even for?
>we have NATO
I don't know because the politicians who have explained it made it sound exactly like NATO but without the U.S. and Britain.

Finland, dont do a mistake! Give me that now, or I will show you how to instal VLC player, if dont give me that!

>implying people would actually use nukes
You know nothing Jan Sneeuw

And you're not a military power

>yeah britain is an own continent
They historically pick and choose if they are Europeans it's like Jews and being white.

In all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>hey we made our own cool kids club cause fuck you

I want to get it but I can't

Time for the Commonwealth to do the same

Then you've outplayed me, since I have no more Miku webs or gifs. I shall install VLC with grace.

>Jan Sneeuw

That Brit you are replying to is stupid, but I cannot resist your bait.

The UK is one of two countries in the world that can deploy at the divisional+ level...

It's to not be so dependent on USA. As long as US can use NATO as a chokehold, EU cannot move forward.

Good luck with that. I doubt a spaniard would want to defend Ukraine and vice versa.

You could say the same for NATO in that case

Don't be ridiculous, you're one of the core countries of Europe.

brainlet detected

>In all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
Pretty sure we're too late.

>I have no more Miku webs or gifs.
You should have said this earlier. Trust me, you dont want to see that. Just take an another miku-gif and be safe^^!

>The UK is one of two countries in the world that can deploy at the divisional+ level...
The only thing that UK can deploy is your chavs on vacation.

its true in the case of nato as well, i can't see a lot of countries deploying if for example russia attacked turkey

I'd prefer a five eyes alliance. My cousin's husband was an officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. In Afghanistan, he said if other non-UK Euros were involved nothing would get done and five eyes (and occasionally France) were the only ones who could actually get things accomplished.

How many children has he killed?

Rude!

Would depend on the circumstances. If Russia attacked Turkey out of nowhere, I'm sure the US would mobilise, and with the US Western Europe.
It's a lot more likely that the conflict would slowly escalate though, with an unclear aggressor, in which case it would indeed be highly dubitable if NATO would do anything

We are never at peace

>It's to not be so dependent on USA. As long as US can use NATO as a chokehold, EU cannot move forward.
More of us support defending NATO allies than Germans.

>How many children has he killed?
Zero, he was a black hawk pilot (they get shot at) and then an aide de camp and later logistics planning.

Can't wait to witness the Anglo world crush the next shitty Euro attempt at domination.

Bagsies a pilot seat this time lads

>my wifes son who is black was a pilot, killing civilians in afghanistan

Americans everyone

Shit forgot image.

>Hungarian Education

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Husband
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_UH-60_Black_Hawk

And they say Americans are obsessed with cuckolding.

This is a massive step towards a republic you fucking retard.

One USSR more. This time more rich and less self-destroying.

This is only the beginning

Also where all the parts are independent and have their soverginity protected by international treaties.

>tfw no holy european empire

>This is a massive step towards a republic you fucking retard.
It's like other Europeans ignore U.S. history and it's increasing federal power.

Well yeah, thats the point

this, the EU must be destroyed so the HEE can rise

Me on the top-left with yellow background

>finally sign militar fusion pact
Trade union everybody

Ngl made me laugh nice one hans

>81789752
Mate we have more pakis than any other country in Europe