America is objectively the best country in history derb derb

>America is objectively the best country in history derb derb

Do not question our powers, Muslim shitskin nigger Sven. US Muhrines could easily destroy your country in two days.

Soros is laughing right now

>amerga is the new rome herb derb

ob·sess
əbˈses/Submit
verb
past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed
preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent.
"he was obsessed with the theme of death"
synonyms: preoccupy, be uppermost in someone's mind, prey on someone's mind, prey on, possess, haunt, consume, plague, torment, hound, bedevil, beset, take control of, control, take over, have a hold on, rule, eat up, have a grip on, grip More
(of a person) be preoccupied with or constantly worrying about something.
"her husband, who is obsessing about the wrong she has done him"

>Go prep the bull, Sven.

>whiter than you Mohammed

narcissism
[nahr-suh-siz-em]

noun
inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.
Synonyms: self-centeredness, smugness, egocentrism.
Psychoanalysis. erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

>stupid yuropoor, daily reminder that we invented internet and we could shut it down when we want

>Also, we can nuke your kuntri

>derb derb?

hi guys

there was a small complication with this weeks finances, but accounting has assured me everything should go through within the next two or three working days

by way of apology for any complications this has caused, this weeks wages will be calculated as overtime and all memeployees will be payed accordingly

you people are our boots on the ground, and the board wants you all to know your work is highly appreciated

don't hesitate to email emma if you have any questions

t. soros

Thanks but any word from Linda on getting a new coffee machine for the shill recharge rec room? It's been on the fritz for almost two weeks now. Really liking the new chairs BTW.

greetings Sup Forums
I come in peace
Show me your rare mongrels
I offer some of my rare mongrels in return

and there's plenty more where that came from

Us whites don't trust your kind, Shlomo.

Yeah you spread his unfunny internet campaign for free

post more Amerimutts

what % face are you?

obese
[oh-bees]

adjective
very fat or overweight; corpulent.