Richest 1% own half the world's wealth

How is this affecting your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050615/are-you-top-one-percent-world.asp
nytimes.com/2016/10/23/business/rich-vote-republican-not-this-election-maybe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t know, but I am probably in this famous 1%

No you're not

Marxists want to tax the shit out of the working middle class because of it.

How much wealth is required? I believe I might be there.

t.about 500000€ wealth without denbts

By income, yes (pretty much every finn is there)
By wealth, no

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050615/are-you-top-one-percent-world.asp

What do the elites need all that wealth for when they’ll just hire Tyrone off the street to titty fuck those tits and cuck them while they watch?

Inequality is not necessarily a bad thing when the overall economy is improving. A rising tide lifts all boat.

this 1% of the world owns half of the wealth meme implies that the 1% has half of the worlds wealth stored somewhere unused and the rest of us have to get by on the half that is left.

in reality that money is constantly being invested somewhere and that creates jobs what creates money for working and middle class

the 1% could own 99% of the wealth and it wouldn't make a difference

This whole 1% business is nothing but butthurt jealousy

wtf i love communism now

500 000euro isn't much -_- any middle class from a developed country can achieve that.

I'm part of the 1%

The economy gets stronger and median household income remains stagnate. But that's okay because executive pay is up 80,000% and that money will start trickling down eventually. Give it a few more decades.

If you don't like what your boss is making, quit.

>Richest 1% own half the world's boobs

Why is this allowed?

This turned me into a commie

In America it's weird because our 1% is basically all Jewish center-leftists, so there isn't any real push for redistribution.

Fucking leftiiiiiist duuuuuuude ahahaha I love amerimutts

I don't know why but I want to burn this room.
It's not even well-decorated.

I'll make the top 1% in my country as well in a few years

It's actually Ridiculous that Poland and Russia are so close to each other on this chart.
Only proves how small is the "oligarch" social class in Russia that by merely accounting the remaining "1%" they get dragged down so much.

Wealth inequality in Poland is quite small nearly on par with african shitoles.
All Poles all equally poor :---D

pic related, according to The economist considering wealth, marital status, education, employment and other factors bottom 10% in Poland lives on a better foot than bottom 10% in Britain, Germany, Japan and France.

We wuz chief poorfags n sheeeit

Wtf I love Poland now

sauce

I said CENTER-leftist, and one anecdote does not negate data.

nytimes.com/2016/10/23/business/rich-vote-republican-not-this-election-maybe.html

"For those earning $250,000 or more — roughly the top 5 percent of households — 53 percent planned to vote for Mrs. Clinton while 25 percent favored Mr. Trump. The survey’s margin of error was plus or minus four points."

>By income, yes (pretty much every finn is there)

Lol no. Well unless you want to play fast and loose with statistics. In reality sligtly less than half of the Fingol horde makes it into the 1%.

Lindsey Pelas

I can't believe so many of you idiots believe the trickle down economics meme

>7 LOUP 1KG
they ate a fucking wolf? no wonder it was expensive

>Coca Cola
>$20.00
lol wut?

I select my political views solely based on how much other people hate them and/or how much they potentially hurt other people, because I am childish and bitter 30 year old virgin.

Nigga are you retarded.
A billionairen owns 1000 times that of a millionaire. And look up how many billionaires there are. And you think you come even near with your half a million?

Lowering living standards.

Yes goy, don't worry. Trickle-down economics is certainly true, we wouldn't lie to you.

You have a point but a lot more people would be the ones investing and making the economy move if it were more evenly distributed. Also, many people quite simply do have millions just sitting there.