Are Latin Americans the product of generations of rape or did the Native women willingly procreate with the Europeans?

Are Latin Americans the product of generations of rape or did the Native women willingly procreate with the Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=Te15IT7NjO8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
youtu.be/LCc1N52zSLg
youtube.com/watch?v=u_mryChrRLI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jh2ibtFDObU
youtube.com/watch?v=5hF41v8GKr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they probably did it very willingly latin american men and women are all white obsessed cucks

Go look up malinche.

Yes, our women are nothing but sex object who willingly throw themselves to the one who shows more savagery.
This behavior is also prevalent in modern south america and now north america.

"according to church registers from the colonial times, the majority (73%) of Spanish men married with Spanish women.[14] Said registers also put in question other narratives held by contemporary academics, such as European immigrants who arrived to Mexico being almost exclusively men or that "pure Spanish" people were all part of a small powerful elite, as Spaniards were often the most numerous ethnic group in the colonial cities[15] and there were menial workers and people in poverty who were of complete Spanish origin.[14]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Also in Mexico polygamy was reserved for nobility so commoners in the Aztec Empire (macehualli) were all near universally married (arranged) and exclussively monogamous which the church did encourage, so castas (mixed peoples) were exclussively an urban phenomenon at first.

There were no "generations of rape" only people gradually mixing together through consensual relationships. The Mexican inquisition was established a decade after the fall of Tenochtitlan to the very purpose of guarding the morals of indigenous peoples and protecting them.

Good post

So were interracial marriages okay? Or were they looked down on?

Spaniards started intermarrying with Aztecs as soon as they arrived but this was mostly nobility, eg Isabel de Moctezuma, on the whole they probably would have been looked down upon tho, that the caste system was eventually established is proof the practice did nothing but grow. If you look at caste paintings however you'll see married couples, the economics of the era would've made extra-marital affairs very costly, any man able to own a home would've required a woman to run the household, cooking, mending clothes, cleaning, etc.keep in mind that was hard labor at the time and not something you could easily do on the side of holding down a job and that it required handling money, meaning it couldn't as easily be left to strangers which would've drawn a salary.

Obviously as things proggressed and some measure of prosperity trickled down extra-marital affairs did become common, so the wealthy heir of a well off family might have played around with a servant girl. That's not the same as rape even if today SJWs would've screamed to high heaven about privilege and position.

Mexicans were considered liberal people by 18th century standards at the end of the colonial period. Fashion like pictured would've been considered downright scandalous in the Europe of the era, so there were more relaxed attitudes towards marriage and sexuality.

Mind you I'm talking Mexico here, for the most part settled agricltural communities connected by roads and with a tradition of records and governance, things may have been different elsewhere in the Americas.

>did the Native women willingly procreate with the Europeans?
here at least yes
Native chiefs saw it as good politics thinking that the colonizers would respect their new blood ties and not fuck them up. oh they were so wrong...

>were interracial marriages okay?
not for the Europeans IN EUROPE, but it was benefitial for the colonizers here as it was easier to employ your "brothers in law" than strangers or war-prisoners
not to mention that the Church established that Natives had a soul and therefore couldn't be abused as slaves (so they were abused as SERFS, bit different)
that influence wasn't seen as good by the empire headquarters, thinking that they were being taken power away from them. they're the ones that established that only the white elite (if possible fresh off the boat) would form the gobernment in the colonies, and exclusive monopoly with only a few ports authorized to send the goods back to Spain

>if you're married it's not rape
Third world shithole tier, oh wait... you are.

Yeah, I don't think you understand how pre-enlightenment societies worked.

Why not for the Europeans in Europe? Why would it matter to them if Europeans in the Americas chose to marry the Natives?

Keep justifying your subhuman behavior, Spic.

Man, there was likely more behind closed doors rape amongst your Puritans than in Catholic societies werr joy and romance were seen as part of marriage.

>joy and romance
>drunken rape
ftfy

autismal

Someone's mad

maybe my english is bad
the problem was that those conquistadors influenced on lots of people who could one day revolt and break off the empire. which happened anyway but not for a great deal of time.. 300 years more or less? several rebellions were quashed along those three centuries

youtube.com/watch?v=Te15IT7NjO8

in hispaniola it was blacks who raped whites

There were no rebellions.

Deliberate procreation, just like European women nowadays breed with refugees. Women just can't resist not having sex with superior men, and conquerors are always that.

In hispaniola the blacks were slaves

france and spain sent white families to settle in hispaniola, and hispaniola was always a hotbed for slave rebellions, and often, black slaves who had escaped and lived in the mountains would carry out raids and sack the homes of white families and rape the women

also when blacks came to power in the 19th century, lots of ethnic spanish and french women in hispaniola were raped by blacks

i'm glad you agree white people are rapists

[spoiler]pssst, user... he's talking about Haiti [/spicaspan]

Man it weirds me out seeing a black person who speaks Spanish or French,

it's funny because the Caribbean is just next to your sea/gulf
and let's not even bring Africa out

You're correct. In Haiti white men were all killed, women raped and given the choice of taking new husbands amongst blacks or joining their husbands.

The Haitians later took over the Spanish side of the island, what is today the Dominican Republic but their atrocities there earned them the scorn of the locals who eventually sought to oust them, it largely is the reason Hispaniola remains divided to this day.

>You're correct. In Haiti white men were all killed, women raped and given the choice of taking new husbands amongst blacks or joining their husbands.
Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Haitians werebslaves for 300 years.

400 years slaves were haitians.

So would you guys say that most Latin Americans today have native blood?

All, 0% white.

Yes, we are rapebabies and descendants of cucks, after all

>descendants of cucks
Who? The Europeans or the Natives?

I'd say most Mexicans do and leave it at that

No, go fucking kys gringo

dumb historylet, "haitians" were brought to hispaniola in the late 17th century, and the first slave rebellion in hispaniola occurred in the early 1500s

>said the american mongrel.
kek.

Natives. Most cuck race to ever exist
>lol everyone that I don’t like is the gringo sexpat
Pinche pendejo

Prove you're a Mexican, what's the meaning of que milanesas que no bisteces?

Yo no uso regionalismos y además jamás había escuchado eso

>Yo no uso regionalismos
CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Gringo estupido y pendejo

Puebla aqui, que verga significa eso? es como que milagro?

Okay, you caught me, I’m the gringo who came here for sex tourism cause your women are all sluts for the BAWC (Big American White Cock), seriously they see me and they just drop to their knees. Kek.

americans have frankenstein penises that were mutilated when they were defenseless babies

Ultimate test of being Mexican, name what is happening on this picture

>Are Latin Americans the product of generations of rape or did the Native women willingly procreate with the Europeans

Pic related is actually more accurate for Brazil.

i saw lots of Chapulin episodes and still don't get what it means
this is a true sibolet

Sure thing buddy, that's why you spend your time on Sup Forums

>rape
you know most people here isn't descendant from the spaniards who came 500 years ago, don't you?, anglo education sure isn't THAT bad

Central Americans can probably get it, but this one I'd expect to be beyond your average South American, you wouldn't have seen this on Chavo.

Any Mexican who doesn't get it is verifiably retarded tho

Women don’t seem to mind, I would’ve thought you knew this already seeing as your women love Muslim cock, Sven
Keep coping

Rape happened but I think many of the early marriages were native women marrying white men for political reasons so hard to say whether they were willing or not.

TIL

I am though, I'm descended from conquistadors.

>anglo education sure isn't THAT bad
it is bad enough to think islands don't make part of a continent and that "New Zealand is in the continent of Australia"

i doubt people in latin america can even name what continent new zealand is

>isn’t
Aren’t*

you will never be able to enjoy sex, you just have sex to try and please women while you yourself don't feel any sensation on your mutilated penis, lol cuck

and only "white trash" or working class scum date sandniggers in europe

>Mestizos generally have Spanish ancestry on their paternal lines and indigenous American on their maternal lines; meaning the population was formed through the unions of Spanish men and indigenous women.
Christ, native men were all cucks.

No, they were dead

I know that, but most have a least a bit of European blood, not specifically Iberian. So there must have been some mixture along the way.

>that video
KEK'd

whyy did the europeans want the indigenous women anyway? Wouldnt they have been against race-mixing?

most of them werent lol
imagine you're a native girl, would you pick the based superior man that conquered your land or the baby dicked native that got cucked?
La Malinche wasn't an exception to the rule, it was an example of it

No, they were cucked.

See not all Europeans took native women.

Oceania
step up your banter mutt

So do whites in South America hold the power and finance? Basically ruling over with their wealth.

Because 2 people from Brazil and Argentina came to my Uni in Erasmus mundus and one was as white as me (and I'm a cumskin) and the other was even blonde.

Realistically how could Spaniards and Portuguese hold power for so long ?

there's a old saying:
"in wartime, any hole is a good trench"

youtu.be/LCc1N52zSLg

the whites live in gated communities while shitskins live in ghettos

Why is Native culture alive more in the US than in Latin America?

Lmao this may be true in Sweden but not Latin America

Mexican culture is native culture

mestizos aren't WE WUZ, unlike your 1/128 Cherokee
..... and then there's Bolivia. so i dunno

nah its true here

Nah. One of my best friends is from Brazil. Dude came here dirt poor and he looks like something out of a Nazi Propaganda poster. Half- Portuguese, Half-German.

I'm talking Mexico, most Aztec warriors died in either the siege of Tenochtitlán or subsequent battles like Tlatelolco, this created a population imbalance specifically amongst Aztecs, the macehualli (commoners) did not live in the Altepetl (city-states) but in Calpulli (agricultural communities) they retained their general lifestyle despite loses from epidemics, Spaniards took women that were either wives or would've married the young men who died in battle, this was to ensure their own survival and that of their remaining family, that's how mestizaje here got started. Spaniards settled in Mexico City, not the cities of their allies like Tlaxcala, they kept their stronghold at the port they had founded in Veracruz and founded a new city in between, Puebla, the rest remained strongly Amerindian.

Part of the reason many intermarried amongst Aztecs was the cultural prestige of these people amongst natives. Veracruz being a port became a city with all kinds of people, Puebla was mostly a Spanish stronghold through colonial times, but Mexico City (the capital and by far largest city) became largely mestizo, it eventually grew to absorb all the main Aztec cities in the Anahuac valley.

This was by far the largest concentration of people in the Americas and became the founding population for the overwhelming majority of later settlements in what is today Mexico, it's the reason most mestizos do actually descend from Aztecs and why it's the "default" tribe of Mexicans. And it all got started with the aftermath of the siege of Tenochtitlán.

See above, seriously man you're just doing memes.

Most of it is Spanish culture. Indio is an insult amongst Mexicans.

It’s pretty alive in Ecuador. There are aspects of the Native culture that have been integrated into Ecuador’s culture overall. In the region where I’m from, we mix some Kichwa, which is the language the natives speak, into our spanish dialect. For example, instead of la niña, which means the child, they’ll say la guagua, which is a Kichwa word.

>he looks like something out of a Nazi Propaganda poster
because he probably is a descendant lololol

meh, it depends on the tone, you're using, the word is otherwise neutral. Your average Mexican thinks of pictured when he hears the word indio.

Go to a native reservation here and tell me that Latin American culture has more native culture than that.

kek, we use escuincles for children from Nahuatl

Shit he's mad, run!

Yes, because there are no indigenous communities here

>Latin America as a whole
dude i just mentioned Bolivia
tho the border with Peru is the more active one, if we're talking about native culture
youtube.com/watch?v=u_mryChrRLI
the canadian chicano mentioned Ecuador. yeah basically the whole Andes or at least that area

And they all speak Spanish instead of their native languages

Indio can be 'politically incorrect', we use ''indígena'' (indigenous or native)

The Mexicans here use it as an insult.

>only
kek remember how some years ago it was "none"? wonder how long it will take for the group of women that doesn't date muslims to get even smaller

>men get killed by spaniards
>spaniards marry their women
How is this not cucking?

Not all fo them but it's true there is a tendency amongst native languages to become extinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh2ibtFDObU

I'm talking about the average Joe not the wealthy 1% European descended elite.

No, actually there's over six million native language speakers left in Mexico. While the overwhelming majority of Mexicans are mestizos, the indigenous are in total numbers the by far largest concentration in the Americas, with 25 million people self identifying as Native American.

There's over 60 languages still alive.

>they all speak Spanish
AHEM HEM AHEM AHHEMM
youtube.com/watch?v=5hF41v8GKr4

basic education is better here than in your nigger country
i just asked my airhead niece, she immediately said "Oceania, right? the blue ring at the Olympics"