BEEP BEEP OUT OF MY WAY LEVANTPOOPS

I absolutely love this copypasta

>be levantine nigger
>pray 5 .million time per day at mosque that snells like feet
>yet claim to be more open and secular unlike those ebul khaleejis xC
>smell &look like shit
>disgusting broody shitty personality
>can't stand his neighbors because he is autistic rabid sandnigger smelly idiot
>desecrate his ancestors with filthy religion that can be disproved by a 15 year old pseudo intellectual youtuber's 5 min rant
>ugly
>stinky
>dumb
>steal turkish culture

didn't the goat pedo unite only hejaz and yemen and it was his nigger friend that united the rest of arabia ?

cartagrophiles rank high in shit-tier posting quality and should be promply stomped in the balls for being boring mutts

*blushes*

dumb *crack* gook *zt* go *crrrrk* back to *drik* the rice *shriiiiiiiiiiik* fields

You make a cute woman.

you slept during history class?

Fug forgot image. I want to dress you in a maid outfit and a chastity cage and bully you for the rest of your life.

get out reddit-kun, you are still locked in chastity if i recall correctly

I got bored of the syrian sensei's religious and patriotic rants, I stopped coming to his classes altogether when he started mixing Austria-hungary with Germany and Montenegro with Bulgaria
Christ just nuke this country

lmao
is it the same guy who went on sectarian tirades?

no of course not I totally have 2 syrian sunni chauvinist sociology teachers pfff that's so obvious did your mother propell your of her cunt into a steel beam or something bro lmao kek rofl

>player 3 has entered the game

BASED LAHAD

AND BASED DRIVER I REMEMBER WHEN THAT HAPPENED AND THOSE ROCK THROWING SHITS DESERVED WORSE

SUP MEKONENT

DUBZ

>roughly ninety million ethiopian residents
>only about tow thirds were born here
>not even 30% abyssinian
and now we've got yemeni refugees on top of the many somali; south-sudanese & eritrean economics migrants/refugees.
#makeethiopiagreatagain, when?
my greentext brings all the jews to the yard
and they're like "sup mekonent"
jk, how's it going dude?

FINE THANK YOU AND UQUQ?

LOFL WHY IS ETHIOPIA LETTING ITSELF GET QUQT BY THE ETERNAL NON HABESHA?

ALT DUBZ

Why don't you have internet UQUQ?

CAUSE IT COSTS MONEY AND IM A NEET

I HAVE PHONE INTERNET

1. why are you calling me uquq? what does that even mean? i remember asking you once but i forgot the answer you gave.
2. it's spelled "mekwanint/መኳንንት" in geez
3. because of the eternal tigre and it's middle-eastern ally

why so rude?

1. "YOU QUCK"
2. WHY IS THERE A MALE NAME WITH A FEMININE ENDING?
3. LOL REALLY? YOURE GETTING PUSHED AROUND BY LITERAL COUNTRYLET ERITREA?

Why do arabs smell so bad?

HOT SWEATY CLIMATE AND INSUFFICIENT SHOWERING

>CAUSE IT COSTS MONEY
>not leaching off your neighbours
And you call yourself Semitic pshhhh
Why are maltese so CUTE?

ALSO SHITSKIN GENES

MY NEIGHBORS ALL HAVE PASSWORDS ON THEIR WIFI CZECH THY PRIV UQUQ

>CZECH THY PRIV
Yes Ma'am.

REARRANGED 1337 DIGITS

YOURE THE ONE WHOSE NAME IS CONSONANT A APOSTROPHE A CONSONANT, MA'AMQUQ

hello is this the designated /shit/ thread?
*poop*
okay bye

1. it gets annoying after a while, dude. quit it.
2. "mekwanint" in geez or "mekonnen" in amharic translates to "noble/governor" in english
>3. can't recognize yourself, can you?
ba'al and i don't know each other well enough to greet one another but i thought that you were my princess, reza.

There seems to be a bit of blood in your poop ma'am. Might want to get that checked.
I'm hurt, I thought we were bi brothers.

>>/R/ASEAN

1. NO U QUQ. IF YOU REMOVE ALL 40 MILLION OF YOUR CONTINENTMATES FROM MY COUNTRY THEN WE CAN DISCUSS IT
2. WHY DOES IT HAVE A T AT THE END ISNT THAT A FEMININE ENDING
3. ISRAEL IS A VICTIM TOO THERE ARE SIX GORILLION ERITREAN REFUGEES THERE NOW

YOURE BI? LOL WHAT A FOQQIT MILLENIAL

STR8 NON-DEGENERATE STD-FREE MASTERRACE

>not being the superior sexuality
>in 2017
What are you some sort of faggot?

Hi guys I have an idea swirling in my head for a while.
The thing is to find some Russian 7+/10 14-19 yo blonde&white ladies an sell them to Turkey.
One can rent a ship and transfer them (through Black Sea).
Does some one have any clew as to how much can I seel each girl?
I thought I can make more selling them to UAE or KSA but would be a pain to transfer them

i'm curious to know how old you are.
if you're bi, and i'm bi. but we're both active. it makes us challengers. there's also that iraqi who claims to be bi.
1. you realize that kinda conflicts with what you wrote in the third half, right? not to mention 56%.
2. net
3. i'm not sure who's jewing who anymore, kek.
>edge of 2017
>not diversifying your sexual portfolio
bisexuality is the ultimate redpill.

>not knowing russian """ladies""" already pay to have sex with turks and arabs
poor u mindless pidorashka

i have a bicycle does that count?

its dead so i'm rolling in this mud now

>bloody shits
story time, i used to eat this local chip that used tons of pink coulorings and when i shit it looked a clump of blood
okay thank you for listening

Why bro you don't wanna have a white blonde sex slave? I thought all nigga want that.

UNLIKE YOU I DONT SUCK DICK JUST CAUSE POP CULTURE SAID ITS GOOD

LOL QUQ

1337 YEARS OLD

1. WERE ONLY 56% CAUSE OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
2. DONT LIE UQUQ T IS THE FEMININE ENDING
3. AT LEAST THEYRE BETTER BEHAVED THAN THE SUDANESE WHO GET DRUNK AND RAPE OLD LADIES

>GET POZZED GOY

ILL TAKE THE QT HABESHA WOMEN YOU LEAVE OVER WHILE SUCKING DICK, JAMARCUS

>forcefully trying to traffic underage girls
you're doing it wrong, dude. the girls must first be old enough, that way you can at least dodge one criminal charge when you eventually get caught. next, you should be using game to manipulate and move the merchandise not violence, threats or any other kind of coercion.

SHUT UP GRANNYFAG

FRESH CUNT IS BEST CUNT

IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR LANGUAGE IS THE EASIEST IN THE WORLD, ORANG UTAN?

>the girls must first be old enough
Lol who'd pay a single buck for some old used piece of shit even turks ain't that dumb. In fact Islam tells girls to marry at age of 6 or 9

i know that this is Sup Forums and all, but what the fuck is wrong with you, dude? you don't even make sense half of the time you're replying and you've got this crazy assumptions that you constantly pull out of your ass.
>revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/pimp-game-women-life/
git gud

MAYBE YOU JUST DONT SPEAK ENGLISH MENGISTU

HES A FAGGOT IN ADDITION TO A NIGGER

SEND EM HERE VANYA

l*had stop selfhating im offended

HES NOT SELFHATING AS A MARONQUQ HE CONSIDERS HIMSELF WHITE NOT LEVANTINE

>HES A FAGGOT IN ADDITION TO A NIGGER
Maybe he'll be into white boys than?

>implying that the majority of tricks are pedophiles.
dude... you seriously need to git gud. an older friend of mine and me used to pimp out girls i attend uni' with to his colleagues.
it's willing uni' girls that are you assets and low-level employees that are you target market and not forcefully abducted underage girls. i generally regard myself as an unrestrained lad but doing what you're baiting with is just fucked up.

WHAT I WONDER IS WHY YOURE SELLING THEM TO SHITSKINS ANYWAY WHEN THERE ARE GOOD WHITE MEN LIKE ME SUFFERING FROM A LACK OF PUSSY

DID YOU BUY ANY OR WERE YOU TOO GAY?

pimping out girls isn't the same as human trafficking, you fucking rube cunt.
>white
stop flattering yourself, please.
>why you're selling them to ... from a lack of pussy?
because you're a neet with minimum disposable income, if any.
demand is "the willingness and the ABILITY to purchase a certain commodity or service".
do you even into econ?

YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION

DID YOU BUY ANY?

AND IM DEFINITELY WHITE PUT ME IN A ROOM OF WHITE PEOPLE AND YOU WOULDNT KNOW WHICH ONE I AM

AND THEYD BE CHEAP ENOUGH FOR ME TO AFFORD IF THEYRE CHEAP ENOUGH FOR LITERAL SHIT WORLDERS TO AFFORD

question, have you thought of maybe shifting your attention to guys, considering that your attempts at slaying pussy hasn't been met with success?
i'm sure that there'll be at least a couple lads willing to slam your pink rabbit hole.

GUYS ARE DISGUSTING AND BOTTOMING IS EVEN MORE DISGUSTING

GO DIVE OFF A ROOFTOP HOMOBAMA

DUBDUBZ PROVE

G-D HATES FAGS

>what is roi?
trafficking girls from turkey to russia wouldn't cost as much, nor would it be risky as trafficking girls into the united states. neverminding the marginal costs of actually getting the girls there.
srsly, do you even into econ?
why would god give you a pink rabbithole unless he meant it to be admired and penetrated by superior colored cock?

in case you didn't understand, additional risk implies additional price.

IT WOULD BE A SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY THOUGH WHILE SENDING THEM TO THE SHIT WORLD ONLY BENEFITS WORTHLESS MUD PEOPLE

ALSO IN AMERICA OR THE WEST IN GENERAL THEY MAKE MORE BY A FACTOR OF SIX GORILLION

AS FOR THE SECOND PART

>>/R/FAGGOTS

ALSO ETHIOPIANS ARENT INVITED TO THE BBC MEME HABESHAS ARE KNOWN AS THE DICKLETS OF AFRICA

STILL WOULD BE MUCH CHEAPER THAN THOSE 250$ PER HOUR 40 YEAR OLDS PEOPLE GO TO IN THE THREADS ON SOC

increased* price.
you needn't be scared of taking dick up your behind btw. i'd lube you well beforehand and i'll make sure to ease into it. whoever gets to top you will cherish you and treat you like the princess you always were.

IF YOU TRIED ID MAKE YOU INTO BLACK PUDDING

YOUR SISTER ON THE OTHER HAND...

>dicklet
i got an 8'' cock that's FAT. nice and fat. i got it in my hand right now and it's...getting hard can you handle that?

NOT IMPRESSED UQUQ

do you know what poppers are? because i fucking love tying up hot, horny, hungry, submissive, bisexual, panty white boys such as yourself and forcing poppers underneath their noses.
it gets you small, slender little fucking pussy boys nice and high. loosens up your asshole too.

IM NOT THAT KINDA WHITE GUY, FAGGOT

NO TO DRUGS NO TO FAGS

AND FOR THAT MATTER IM NOT FEMININE LOL

are you ready to be fed, baby? because i won't just fuck you, i'll pig fuck ya!! wish i was in the us because i'd love a good cocksucker that sucks the cum right out of the cock. you like a nice, big cock in your mouth? i got a nice cock for you to worship.

@81904963
ITS ABOUT TIME I STOPPED AIDING THE FAG AGENDA BY GIVING YOU (YOU)S

>can almost feel ba'al fapping in the background.

@81905000
HES PROBABLY NOT EVEN LURKING UQUQ

you want that cock or not, cum-guzzler?
how's your lips?

@81905064

JUST REALIZED I HAVE THE HOLY DUBZ OF THE REICH

I SHOULD CALL MYSELF GENREICH

picture balls rubbing against your chin as i slide my hard eight inch cock deep inside your throat. and, me squeezing your nose as you take it all. i'll be cumming in your mouth so much you'll be shitting cum.

@81905137
ANYWAY IMMA GO DO THE LAUNDRY NOW

ENJOY THE IMPENDING OROMO TAKEOVER FAGGOT, IN WHICH *YOU* WILL BE CONSIDERED THE AFRIKANER

you're gonna lick it clean, and you're gonna keep it hard because you'll be doing it again. i'm going to force you to suck it again before i cum on your face and rub it all over with my throbbing cock.

this kills the jew.

Sup lads

autism

interesting

HI QUQ

HOWS NONEXISTENCE BEEN TREATING YA?

Hi grenrikh
I thought you went to do laundry?
I'm becoming more shakespearean with my thoughts

1. Shitskins usually have more money
2. It is legal per their religion to have slaves and their govt doesn't give shit about it.

Again underaged girls r of more value for muslims cause they want their wife to be as young as possible.

How would you translate "go pee elsewhere, you son of a dog" in MSA?

I DID

WORKING ON IT

SHAKESPEARIAN HOW? ARE YOU TURNING INTO A SISSY BRIT BOI UQUQ?

SHITSKINS USUALLY HAVE *LESS* MONEY

THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS THE PERSIAN GULF STATES

RE GOVTS YOU GOT ME THERE THIRD WORLD GOVTS DGAF ABOUT CHILD SEX SLAVES AND WESTERN USUALLY DO

BUT ARE YOU REALLY THAT AFRAID OF GETTING CAUGHT TO THE DEGREE YOUD SEND THE DAUGHTERS OF FAIR RUS TO BE BLACKED INSTED OF WHITED?

تبول في مكان آخر يا ابن الكلب

@81905592
ALL THINGS ARE MORTAL BUT THE JEW

thanks