Duribg Finnish independency day the Swedish neonatzis invited 6000 Russian neonatzis to fight agaisnt leftist anarchist...

Duribg Finnish independency day the Swedish neonatzis invited 6000 Russian neonatzis to fight agaisnt leftist anarchist from Germany.

Makes you really think, all i wanted was just peaceful and quiet independency day....

Please cute Russian boy come spent christmas with me we can cuddle and hug.

Why are Russian boys so cute? Pic related

looks underage 2bh

Why do we allow these Swedish controlled neo-Nazis to destroy our peaceful country?

Why do the police protect them from being beaten up?

fucking retard russians and swedes, bringing up their shit on the holiest of holy days
last year was bad enough

would cuddle still

Russians or Swedes please discuss.

>"russians do not meddle in finnish internal business"

>inb4 retards think 6000 russian neonazis can get over the border without kremlin permission

discuss what? this is the first time I hear about it

Happy independence day Finbros!

>Duribg Finnish independency day the Swedish neonatzis invited 6000 Russian neonatzis to fight agaisnt leftist anarchist from Germany.
What the fuck am i reading?

>all i wanted was just peaceful and quiet independency day
Well we won't have that as long as there's antifa shitdicks in the country

This is the state of my country.

I don't think it's even NRM inviting them. These are just Russians trying expand Russia. The "leftists" are a Russian group too.

>After German reunification in 1990, it was confirmed that the RAF had received financial and logistic support from the Stasi, the security and intelligence organization of East Germany, which had given several members shelter and new identities. This was already generally suspected at the time.[2][3] In 1978 part of the group was exfiltrated through Yugoslavia to communist Poland to avoid manhunt in Germany. Brigitte Mohnhaupt, Peter Boock, Rolf Wagner and Sieglinde Hoffmann spent most of the year in SB facilities in Mazury district, where they were also going through series of trainings along with others from Arab countries.[53]

T Nordfront bot

Lmaoo

You don't want to see maximum amount of antifas, commies and shitskins that will be rioting anyway get beaten to a pulp by skinheads? What the fuck is wrong with you

I'd rather see everyone violent and destructive get arrested and let the normal protestors just protest

>antifa

Fuck this antifa meme, Finns don't like neo-Nazis because they are anti-Finnish imports from Sweden. We just want to have a peaceful independence day.

>nordcucks and antifags will be beating each other up
literally nothing wrong with this

>let the normal protestors just protest
What the fuck would you protest on independence day? Except the no borders no laws lmao posse protesting against candle marches, but they're as violent and destructive as they come
Hello Mr. leftist violence is just better, antifas rioting on independence day has been the norm for a few years now, and I'll be glad to see them get their heads stomped in

>there's already rioting retards
>better bring in more rioting retards who also happen to be hardcore criminals
fucking idiot

>Finns don't like neo-Nazis
t. warrior "Hitler did nothing wrong" of Odin

This. Any local antifas are little bitchboys and lesbians who start crying over getting maced by the police. Those who want real russian neonazis rioting here are either complete retards or working for unfriendly forces.

Of course I'd rather see the cops find their balls and sort them out, but that's not going to happen. Let the retards remove each other

Thelöytyyy won't be let in the country. If there's a reason to suspect that you are coming with criminal intent you are stopped at the border.

People grow up worshipping swastikas, this is just a ylilauta sperg radical centrist.

No one takes them seriously. There's maybe 50 active members and they are well known criminals with records. Shittiest white trash there is.

Finland is a free country jackass, anyone can protest whenever they want as long as they let the police know in advance and don't cause problems for other. When they cause property damage they get maced and hit with a nightstick. Antifa or nazicuck. Very simple.

Not that you'd know because you sound like a little bitch who hasn't left his apartment in weeks.

The police don't have a choice. If any fighting starts it's going to be finnish cops who get shanked by ivan "i spent 20 years in a russian jail for murdering a prostitute" igor.

Hey hey kemi might be full of shit and white trash but

>anyone can protest whenever they want as long as they let the police know in advance and don't cause problems for other
But the leftist trash tends to do the exact opposite?
>When they cause property damage they get maced and hit with a nightstick
Somehow that doesn't seem as efficient of a lesson as getting murdered by some career criminal
>The police don't have a choice
Yes they do, doing their jobs.
>If any fighting starts it's going to be finnish cops who get shanked by ivan "i spent 20 years in a russian jail for murdering a prostitute" igor
Excellent training opportunities for our police forces. Or they can just kick back and enjoy seeing retards murderating each other, their choice

>as long as they let the police know in advance
You call that free? When law requiring to do this was introduced here it was called "draconian"

>Finland is a free country
>anyone can protest whenever they want as long as they let the police know in advance

i dont see the problem

Difference between a third world shithole like russia and a first world country like finland is that the police can't stop the protest unless it turns violent. Enjoy getting arbitrarily arrested by the police.

>that guy on the left
why did he paint himself black?

some kind of source?

Of course you don't, yoor people have the mental capacity of a retarded flatworm. Don't stress yourself.

This

post a cute pic then and I'll immortalize it in my cuteboy folder

you didn't learn face camouflage during conscription, dima?

>be russian
>protest against putin
>be horribly beaten by the militia
Oh the irony

>German leftists go to Finland to protest against their independence day
I do not understand

>be neo-nazi
>comouflage as a nigger
>get friendly fired

Same in many countries.
You are allowed to protest whenever you want actually, it's just that if it becomes a disturbance (riots or whatever), then the police are allowed to shut the protest down.

If you get a permit to protest however, then the police will guarantee that your protest can happen, even if there are thousands of people who are trying to stop your protest.

You don't have to protest to get beaten by the militia.

I want to cuddle with you!

Wanna spent christmas with me.

So it's just like it was 100 years ago, krauts and ruskies just did full 180s on who they're supporting.
That's pretty dope tbqh, as is all the negative PR these foreign agitator organisations will get