Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s081NnlWyZL7
vocaroo.com/i/s1hpcCexRfmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my wh*te ass is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Fuck you subhuman you aint white

>Why are you insuting me arent we white brothers reeeeeeee
WH*Tes

The whole black bull/anti-wh*te meme is the worst thing Sup Forums has created. I don't know why this board considers itself to be good, when this place is spammed 24/7 with nonsense. Literal threads are dedicated to black dick, it doesn't even matter if it's ironic, it's still fucking stupid. Looks like Sup Forums was wrong the whole time, all the cuckold and BBC fetishists exist on this board, not Sup Forums

It's a simple reaction to the obnoxious racism from wh*Te posters to be honest. It seems that the wh*Tes cannot handle it as well as they can dish it out.

be less obvious you assmad Sup Forumstard, go back to your shithole reddit board where you belong.

>It's a simple reaction to the obnoxious racism from wh*Te posters to be honest.
Is it? Or an obvious parody of the MSM's push of diversity/multiculturalism?

SEETHING

it's a reaction to edgy white kids making threads about how they want to kill all the moozlims

>MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!

Why can it ONLY be what you say it is?

the absolute state of the wh*Te man

Because it isn’t what you want it to be, despite your pathetically desperate attempts to turn it into something that fits your retarded agenda. Stop being a seething faggot.

I can only see you seething here.

You don't speak for everyone, mate. I know how upsetting that must be for you and for your narrow-minded view of Sup Forums

how do you know that they're white?

this
i hate wh*tOIDS so much

>u don’t speak for everyone
>I speak for everyone
>lol umadbro?
Go back to /brit/ you insufferable faggot.

Where did I ever claim to be speaking for everyone, you angry bastard?

And it's not what you think it is either you horrendous fat nigger

You sure are salty white boi. Your days are numbered you fucking cracker.

Honk honk!

nigger

>he thinks he's making a moral stand against racism on Sup Forums

>reading all the brit posts ITT in a cute british accent
Fuck, I really can't bring myself to insult Brits. They're such cute bois! I want one inside me! I want him to insult me playfully as he pounds me from behind...

>state of the wh*toid

I'm a russian therefore not white.

>I-I'm not upset, y-you are!
I've seen wittier retorts from 9-year-olds

>leaf hanging around with 9 year olds

Ayyyyyyy

Brits except the palvinposter*

t. peter odemwingie

all brits are babsposters.

He’s really mad lmao

Fuck off back to pol you spastic
>tfw don’t have a cute voice

>tfw don’t have a cute voice
a london nigger!

I'm actually black tho, you dumb ass wyboi.

Finna beat yo ass for talkin all dat shit

BASED & BLACK

you larp as a splitarse

the BLACK bull (KARA BOĞA) has arrived

İNŞALLAH İM BLACK

vocaroo.com/i/s081NnlWyZL7

why don't you post anymore :(
we need more warriors of KARA BOGA

vocaroo.com/i/s1hpcCexRfmA

ahhahahahahahahah

chav or black?

>The whole black bull/anti-wh*te meme is the worst thing Sup Forums has created

translation:
MY CRACKKKER ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do i hate white people so much?

If you're not black you should be ashamed

When you act like and pretend to be a retard for too long, the board will start to attract true retards after a while, this is what this whole meme feels like, it was fun for a while and now all the actual self-hating cucks are here spamming int 24/7.
I'm in it for the lulz just like everyone else on Sup Forums, but int keeps getting worse and soon it will start take itself seriously just like pol.

Cos they stole all your resources

it is the natural order
wh*Tes are simply always subhuman

thanks for reminding me
wh*toids are fucking scum

you are not alone.

hol up my black brothers

Reminder

Nigga, I'm from Africa, you dumbass wh*teboi

Whereabouts in Africa?

proud warrior of KARA BOGA right here

Egypt

I'm Turkish so yes I'm BLACK

not even memeing please go back
you aren't wanted

because it doesn't make fun of the media, but it's a meme spammed here by turks that like to make fun of white people

i hate wh*toids just so much

i know you're not memeing
br*Ts are the most racist buttmad sadbois in the world mate

does it really bother me if I'm not wanted by some subhuman wh*Toids?

>turks
>making fun of white people by acting black

Aye lad.

why are you here?

i was born here

Just how new are you? This meme isn't even half a year old

Is your accent genuine, or are you one of those types that put it on to "fit in"?

not sure what disgusts me more
i am talking to an underclass
or that i am talking to a mutt

>i don't understand words

Now I know you're black.

i thought this board was about banter?
so spics and gooks can take banter but us can't?

had it since I was really young

I never knew why and I always tried to perfect it to a normal british accent but it could never click

I never tried to put it on but rather tried to remove it but it never worked, I didn't even know it was actually a normal accent until the past 2 years I thought I just had a speech deformity lmfao

I realised literally almost all 1st generation immigrants have an accent similar to what I have and that it's somewhat normal, but my town is like 99% white (working class and half polish/eastern european) anyway

im 100% Turkish, I can't name a single person in my family history that's not a Turk and from what I know, my family history literally goes back to nomadic Turks (I have yellow skin and asiatic eyes)

that's right wh*teboi

will you ever go back?

what?
Anyway what I was saying is that yes, turks here like to call themselves BLACK WARRIORS and like to insult white people.

when I have money yes

desu at least you are honest
i'm assuming you are in uni what are you reading?

Ahahahah white boy mad.

>you are in uni
I'm not even in sixth form yet mate

but yeah I do plan to go to uni and study something in computer engineering so I can get a stable job back in Turkey

Because we are the BLACK BULL'S (pbuh) hammer, sword, spear, and shield. Our sole purpose is to create peace for our BLACK BROTHERS to live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Tes.

We are willing to see our bones shattered and our flesh scorched, to see our loved ones die in the fires of war, to see our monuments toppled and our societies burn in nuclear fire. Just to see the end of wh*Tes.

I don't expect your pathetic brains to understand this, to understand the meaning of sacrifice. But we do, we are willing to see it all through for the sake of our BLACK brothers.

Are you not worried about the unstable state of turkey?
Can you speak Turkish?

Appoglise for calling you a mutt desu you seem alright
>not even in a levels
UNDERAGE B&

yr 11 bro

Turkey isn't that unstable and yes I can speak Turkish

I have a lot of connections back home and it's really not as unstable as the news says, everyone's just overdramatic

Turkey is a fine place if you're a Turkish person and if you live in the right areas (istanbul, izmir, etc)

if you live in a place like Batman or any other kurdish-dominated part of Turkey then obviously you're going to be in a lot of conflict and probably very poor

but the rest of Turkey is mostly very very fine and personally for me I find there is more opportunity there for my personal goals (improving my own country, raising a nice educated Turkish family with values)

awwww can't handle the banter anymore white bitch boy?? Are your fee-fees hurt or something?