What makes Sup Forums different from other boards? What's the distinctive feature of Sup Forums?

What makes Sup Forums different from other boards? What's the distinctive feature of Sup Forums?

At its best there is intelligent dialogue and easy banter. At its worst it is racist trolling and pointless questions.

It is the only board that is 100% shitposting

Oh and there a lot of fins for some inexplicable reason.

What are people here like compared to those in other boards?

I think they are less perverse and maybe a hit more jaded. Also they use proxies all the time. I’m actually from Peru.

WTF

the fact this board can simultaneously sustain KARA BOGA and le 56% posting says a lot.

Sup Forums is smarter than most boards

t.to intelligent to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the most powerful board, bow down.

Coziest board

Int brings all the memes

It's the best board. It's home of the best memes too.

Multiculturalism

Spurdos

Obsession.

Best board, best team. Sup Forums is powerful and white.

no other board has banter like Sup Forums

The great thing is that Sup Forums brings all nations, colours, and creeds together to shitposting. I feel like I have more in common with Sup Forums browsers on the other side of the world than I do with most people in real life.

VERY high average IQ
Americans are the minority
CP is allowed
Homosexuality is celebrated and respected

BLACK supremacy

Sup Forums had been more inspired by Brit Anglos then Yank Anglos. This is why we don't take ourselves seriously (like Sup Forums does), and why the banter is top.

All mine

needs to be updated for the new Sup Forums
kara boga, amerimutt, S-P-A-C-E etc.

I'm sure it will be before winter.

I'll confess that I don't know kara boga though, I must have missed that.

Because almost everything that is said is guaranteed to be a joke. You can easily identify when a rogue Sup Forumstard comes here.

self aware shitposting and toppest of the tier banterinos

but in terms of multiculturalism there are also some boards, even though flags are hidden in some boards?

Other boards are safe spaces. Sup Forums is a circlejerk for people wanting approval, here everyone is constantly insulting each other, this isnt a hug boc, this isnt a place of people thst shares the same interests.

That and that the ironic shitposting actually ends up in creative shit. The best posters don't take anything too seriously and the board culture in general isn't Reddit friendly.

misery transcends border

I really wonder what Sup Forums people think of us. Do they just not get the jokes?

Amerimuttposting was banned on Sup Forums. That's all you need to know.

That sums things up quite effectively actually.

They don't realise how every type of meme they post comes from here

Sad

>Full of normies
>Not dominated by any nationality (most of Sup Forums is mutt central)
>Fun
>High IQ
>Creative
>doesn't take things too seriously
>Banter is the bread and butter of the board, but this is known so the banter stays quality and rarely descends into butthurt
>Serious discussions can spontaneously arise from the shitposting. When it happens it is great but it can't be planned. Never expect a serious thread to stay on topic
>Best waifus from around the world
Easily the best board in terms of culture and atmosphere.

Amazing how much they dish out "banter" but can't take it.

only Sup Forums accepts me speaking a load of bull

I've learned things on Sup Forums more than any other board.

Low quality pos- oh, wait.

/thread

ITT

>normies

at least you have something. I'm kind of jealous because no one is making a thread about me or at least bully me. TwT

>full of normies
>good thing

Why don't we just rangeban Italy? The quality of board would improve for sure.

only board where other countries can pretend that they matter. every other board is american

I am still banned

It's easily the most normie board on the website

Didn't say it was good or bad, but it's a fact.

Go ahead and rangeban Italy if you want hotpekkats, I've no reason to care about that

>amerimutt meme is not based on the fact america is very segregated and diverse and therefore it cannot be tolerated

Anjing!

Ah well I agree in that case. It just looked like you were listing good sides.

rekt

I don't like you using that word young man

Too much people pretending to be retarded in serious way only to call it "banter", who also tried toi hard to not to be like another board.
Sup Forums went to shit after the flags.

me too bro, i’m from lima

I love it because of flags because I love to instantly apply cunt-based stereotypes to the poster. Feels no comfy on boards without flags.

Nobody cares what you think Texas

Sup Forums is becoming more shit every day that pass

Why are Sup Forums memes so different from the memes on other boards?

Higher IQ on average

That seems unlikely 2bh. Have you seen /brit/?

The retards in generals tend to stay in their containment zones. Even though my opinion may be unpopular, I think generals are good for the board

I agree actually. Or at least, they don't do any real harm

The problem with /brit/ is that there are always at least 3 of them at the same time though. Every other general seems to be able to at least somewhat organize it.

It's also by far the biggest and fastest general, bringing in various nationalities since it's in English. It makes sense it would have the worst organisation.

agreed

This seems to be Te only place on the entire internet where Americans are regularly put in their place.

The yanks here can at least understand banter a bit.

This board used to be better but now it's total shit. Literally 98% country generals. Very few threads worth posting on.

Generals and the creation of /his/. I think a lot of posters left when that happened.

all generals and unrelated threads to Sup Forums must be moved to /bant/

Not surprising. Americans are ugly mutts because of wh*Te blood.

The normies here 1. Aren’t redditors and 2. Are integrated fully with the board culture. Stop being a whiny faggot.
Are you still Greek?

Only board where non-Americans are the majority.

It's also very comfy sometimes.

Lots of fun memes too.

>Aren't redditors
I don't care what sites they use.
>Are integrated fully with the board culture
I know, that just means the board culture has turned to shit.

>memes on other boards
Do other boards have memes? I thought every meme used on Sup Forums was created here (well yes, except for a few ones).

It isn’t full of newfag redditors like Sup Forums. Exhibit A: I dare everyone to try and figure out what a single one of these posts means.

>LE REDPILLING XDDD
this faggots can't be serious about all that shit.

This ain’t your personal safe space for being a virgin NEET faggot. You can deal with it or you can fuck off back to your pity party on r9k.

There are good people here, but also a lot of xénophobes (all of whom are ignorant white males) with plenty of time on their hands.

Isn’t*

Is it true that most of people in other threads are Americans and only in Sup Forums the proportion of each country is equal?

i hate everyone and Sup Forums confirms it daily like clockwork

Who do you hate the most and who do you hate the least?

Inb4 “Nongreeks and Greeks”

i hate the overrepresented nations on Sup Forums(especially nordics, the jap, eastern europeans, russians and slavs in general, americans, hues, brits)while the underrepresented ones like india are cool in my book

tbf i am contrarian and i am not proud of it
i am predestined to hate everything

wtf

>india are cool in my book

they always are nice unlike all the other fucks here
also some other sea countries are nice, while most euros are smug shits except ofc /deutsch/

interesting, weird to see a contrarian so self-aware

maybe i am just a sore loser, who failed at life miserably

in general a very primitive discussion culture, instead of posting quality comments we attack each other based on our flags.

>inexplicable reason
Hi, welcome to Sup Forums!

Yeah, not in a technical way, but I think guessing what you mean by "multiculturalism". It's just that identity isn't as relevant on other boards.

Overall quality of Sup Forums has been in freefall since it was made.

>the internet is serious buisness

t. ahmed

They seem to think it is.