Poland will become a russia-tier authoritarian corrupt shithole within your lifetime

>poland will become a russia-tier authoritarian corrupt shithole within your lifetime
>you will witness the removal of poland from the eu and the country collapsing into civil war when it stops getting eu gibs unless they choose to ally with russia again
was this putin's plan all along?

>was this putin's plan all along?
Yes.

Hard to say, but everything bad that happens to europe benefits putin. If they didn't have a hand in radicalising poles then they're more than happy that someone else is doing their job for them.

>>poland will become a russia-tier authoritarian corrupt shithole within your lifetime
No, it won't. Nation of Solidarity will not allow its democracy to deteriorate this far without an explicit and overt russian invasion.
>>you will witness the removal of poland from the eu and the country collapsing into civil war when it stops getting eu gibs unless they choose to ally with russia again
Poland would sooner turn into a sequestered north korea of europe before allying with Russia.
>was this putin's plan all along?
it certainly works to his benefit, but as says maxim 40, not all good news is enemy action.
Then again while Poland would not be receptive for pro-russian propaganda, it can be incited against Germany and EU at least.

bump

Unironically this.

Poland will try to attack Germany and Germany will get its clay back this time.

Germany doesn't deserve any clay at all after all they did to be honest. The German peoples were the greatest when they were being led by Austria, which was when people such as Mozart or Bach were born. It was Prussian militarism that led to their chimpout and eventual downfall. Not to mention that modern-day eastern Germany is Slavic anyways, as evidenced by place names such as Pankow, Bredow et cetera. Areas settled by, and rightfully belonging to, Slavs.

t. served in a military base in Hesse and travelled that god forsaken country

ob(s)es(s)e(d)

>>poland will become a russia-tier authoritarian corrupt shithole within your lifetime
>will become
xD

>within your lifetime

I'm not sure if this is an irresponsible thing to say... but I've a feeling time doesn't really exist anyway.. all that matters are the events that actually do happen.. whenever. That's what I feel.

>If they didn't have a hand in radicalising poles
of course they did. If Russia can meddle with American elections or brexit, it's all the more obvious they do such things in Poland, which to some extent still lies within Russia's sphere of influence

Lmao not bad

>POLAND IS OF BECOMING NAZI
>says increasingly stupid man for the seventeenth time this year

ISWYDT

That is what is happening, but you can't say it out loud without a bunch of putinbots ganging up on you demanding for proofs.

I'm not saying that they are becoming nazi. But their country is more and more turning into a one-party authoritarian nationalistic state.
The EU chastising them for that only speeds up this process, but that's irrelevant. They are still becoming less and less democratic by the month.

>turning into a one-party authoritarian nationalistic state
So? Since when is that fucking bad you muttshit

maybe they wouldn't be a one party state if PiS's opposition wasn't literally voting to sanction their own country in the EU parliament.

> Poland was ever much more of a democracy than Russia
this isn't actually the case

t. putin

Fair enough, I just read up on Tusk and all the things he said and the Polish opposition does seem like a huge, cancerous mess.
Still, removing power from the constitutional court, refusing to take in refugees despite getting a metric fuckton of EU subsidies and sticking to old, catholic and nationalistic values while being a part of the EU is wrong. Poland should align herself with the rest of the Union.

If anything they're proof that nationalism and pro-EU sentiment can co-exist together.

typicall dumb american involving his non White ass in things he doesnt understand.
PIS is the only party that's pro Poland every other party supports immigrants and fucking sanctions
>why people vote for PIS and not our party?
>maybe because we undermine our country by supporting sanctions and import of dangerous african immigrants?
>nah it's because PIS are nazis
>yeah that just be it

poles are the biggest leeches in all of europe

>sticking to old, catholic and nationalistic values while being a part of the EU is wrong.
this better be bait, Poland isnt leftist shithole like US you nigger, spic,gook it whstever you are

Even China is more democratic than Russia

More like some poltard fantasy.

But it's not. Our biggest fault was to elect mildly eurosceptic, christian-conservative party, which itself is a crime for liberal elites in Brussels or Berlin. All PiS did is nowhere near as damaging as western media portray it to be. If all those laws were to be introduced by EU-obedient, LGBT-loving lefitst government, they wouldn't even bat an eye. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

russia = poverty

russia is associated with poverty, polish people don't want to be poor again like 30 years ago. thats why poles dont want to have anything in common with russians.

as a young Pole, i would prefer to die than live in russian-tier authoritarian shithole

It's more than obvious even without any proofs. Years of influence in Eastern Europe left them with still considerable intelligence and secret service structures, it'd be a waste not to make use of it.

>bydlos loving their Orbán clone

its contagious, get off the train before it crashes

Poland is still poor though?

Maybe if the EU didn't support an openly anti-Polish party and said party didn't do anything in its power to ruin Polish statehood as such, Poles wouldn't be so prone to nationalism.

we are now fucking rich comparing to PRL times. Imagine salaries 20-30$ per month and almost no products at 'stores'. People were waiting 2 hours to buy some meat lol.

this isn't actually the case

If poles stopped pretending to be an african country and respected the division of powers there wouldn't be a problem.

kys pls

Your salaries back then were comparable to the rest of the Eastern Block.
Now you're part of the Western Block and your salaries are subpar.

It's true though. It's all land stolen from Slavic peoples. There's still Slavs living in Germany to this day, in the Spreewald, who retained their original language and customs. Half of the place names, and also family surnames, in eastern Germany, have Slavic origins.

>muttshit
???

> muh division of powers
Yeah, yeah. Suddenly everybody now is an expert of Polish affairs and constitutional law. Our inefficient and crooked judiciary system has to be dealt with, similiar measures exist in various western countries an nobody gives a flying fuck

t. Russian-german Hartz IV empfänger

yeah, western countries like venezuela

yes
fuck p*Land

wow where did you learn all this
only a well traveled american soldier would know this i am very surprised
this is something not many people know

>american military in germany
your part of the problem

You literally have tourist attractions marked as "Slawenburg" or some shit. You yourselves don't deny that these areas were originally inhabited by Slavic people.
How so? Our government payed me to go there and protect them against any foreign aggression. I had a nice time, met a bunch of pretty German ladies, enjoyed myself, and made a bunch of money. No problem with that.

Poland will stay poland.
Poland is one of the most antirussian countries i know. They will not have any deal with us. You can relax your buns.

Fuck this pigs

Warszawa was russian :) and will be again russian soon russian bro

All polacks are pigs stalin said thet

Man, they really going fine.

>you see Johnny you aren't richer now because you live in a richer neighborhood and your neighbor Tim is really fucking rich

what's the point in comparing things with two different points of reference?