What nationalities do you hate the most?

>Russia, Poland
Clay stealers, degenerate alcoholics and just ugly people

>Turkey, Lithuania
Make up the largest groups of foreign criminals in Germany, also Lithuania stole some clay too

>USA
Won't fuck off with their military bases and occupying soldiers, treat us as if we were their lapdogs

>France
Responsible for the treaty of Versailles, which led to Hitler rising to power, which led to WW2, which led to us losing half of our territory and becoming one of the most cucked nations in Europe

>England
Sick superiority complex over us, think that conquering a bunch of stick-wielding savages in Australia and India was somehow a bigger achievement than being the most powerful country on the European continent (which we still are to this day by the way)
Scots are cool though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbvTcDzwZAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Germanic_language
dougdemuro.kinja.com/german-reliability-the-greatest-myth-ever-sold-to-amer-1572026115
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

>Germans
Because of this post

Disprove anything I said you fucking island monkey.
>haha we conquered niggers and abos n shieeeet xD! rule britannia! britannia rule the waves!
>*gets arrested for being mean to a pakistani who is busy raping your underage daughter*
your country is a fucking joke and i hope that brexit will impoverish every single englishman alive and lead your country into civil war

You're a little bit angry, aren't you?

Even our football team is better than yours. We outperform you in every single field, be it industry, political influence, sports, education, whatever. Yet you still act like peacocks and think that you're better than us in any way. Lmao

>We outperform you in every single field,
Asides from winning World Wars.

what's with that german barking all the time?

>outperform
Yes, even in cuckoldry.

World War 1 was a stalemate which eventually got broke by the Americans.
World War 2 was singlehandedly won by the Red Army.
That you presume to claim these achievements as your own only further proves what a joke your people are.
Says the country that solely functions because of EU subsidies it gets (in other words, German money).

Germans are the master ra-

Germany please go kill yourself.

t. rest of the world

How's that Konigsberg doing?

You don't outperform their former colonies like Canada, USA or Australia though.
That's the point, that's why they win and you lose. Germany couldn't stop fighting amongst themselves long enough to form a decent colony and as soon as they did they proceeded to immediately get wrecked twice

>Losing when half of the planet teams up against you is shameful
That's not how it works, sweetheart. Besides, like I said, us losing was solely the Soviet Union's achievement. They broke the Wehrmacht in Stalingrad and Kursk. Had that not happened, you would all be speaking German today.
Fuck off Sven. I have no problem with Sweden, but if you talk shit about your Germanic brothers, we're going to talk shit back.
Their former colonies aren't even populated by Englishmen anymore. The largest ancestry group in the USA are German-Americans (which explains why the USA are the leading world power today), why the rest of the Commonwealth is slowly getting colonised by Chinks.

>talk shit about your Germanic brothers

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a bunch of Franco-Slavic mutts, only some parts of Northern Germany can be considered Germanic.

>was solely the Soviet Union's achievement
>mfw the Aryan race, chosen by god to lead humanity into a new renaissance, was defeated by under supplied peasants

>ze german money

too bad we were better without EU in the first place but pls lie*bark*lie more like a true germans do :)

I dislike Germans a lot. But they're far from the worst. I'd say they're the worst when it comes to rich Europeans though.

>>USA
>Won't fuck off with their military bases and occupying soldiers, treat us as if we were their lapdogs

My old base closed down and now the housing units are full of muslims.

You happy now?

America is entirely based on the British system. It's also predominantly Anglo. According to one of the largest ever genetics studies conducted in the United States, published January of 2015, in the American Journal of Human Genetics, British and Irish constitutes the vast majority of ancestry at mean proportions of at least 20%. Of the 49 million Americans that claim German ancestry, only about 16 million actually are.
I also don't think 4% chinks found almost entirely in one city is a colonisation.

We are the original Germanics, dipshit. Your northern wasteland got colonised by people originating from these lands.
Nice "banter", bro. Funny how you fail to adress any of the relevant points I'm making, though.
Hahaha, no you weren't. The old towns of your biggest cities were renovated through German money. They looked absolutely ugly, disgusting and bleack before that, just like most of your smaller cities still do nowadays. Your farmers are paid by EU subsidies (again, German money) and would go bankrupt otherwise because they couldn't compete with farmers from more productive countries. We fund your oil and gas supply. We even fund and own your biggest supermarket chains for fucks sake. But keep deluding yourself that Poland was "better". Maybe it was more independent and Polish than it is today, but it was even poorer, even uglier and overall just even shittier than it is today. Which is also the reason why so many Poles go to Western Europe.
Alright, Sven. Meanwhile Stockholm has no go zones for the police force. At least we have our refugees under control, while yours are terrorising you.

Germans

Germans

>Alright, Sven. Meanwhile Stockholm has no go zones for the police force. At least we have our refugees under control, while yours are terrorising you.
>Cologne
You're doing great Hans
youtube.com/watch?v=hbvTcDzwZAk

Brazilians. We are the worst.

It feels it time has come .

>Their former colonies aren't even populated by Englishmen anymore
What did he mean by this?

England has always been in our top 3 migrant sources each year and is generally the top.

>You happy now?
No, both refugees and American soldiers on our soil are cancer. Two wrong don't make one right.
Even if that's true, which I doubt, the USA sole our greatest scientists like von Braun and others, who sped up their technological advancement considerably. German was the second most spoken language in Texas and basically half of the US only a hundred years ago. We had an arguably bigger influence on that country than Britshits did. We gave Americans their mentality, their technology, their genetics. The English solely gave them their language and jurisdiction system, Chang.

>we would all be speaking German today
Untrue. You couldn't invade us, and your "Reich" would have collapsed due to your own economic incompetence under the Nazi system. You must be a Sup Forumstard if you sincerely believe it would have lasted one thousand years. As for your SPECTACULAR war time engineering, it was seen as a complete joke by the Soviets. They openly mocked your tanks.

One isolated incident.

>Your northern wasteland got colonised by people originating from these lands.

Retard, it is the other way around, most Germanic tribes originited in modern day Denmark and southern Sweden.

>We gave Americans their mentality
>bragging about this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>one incident
LMAO
And when there are people killing people at Christmas markets, or going berserk with axes on trains it doesn't count as another incident or two?

D O I T A G A I N

Yes, people the first Europeans, originating in Africa or India or wherever you wanna place their origin, arrived on the fucking peninsula called Denmark and on the peninsula that's even farther away than Denmark called Sweden. Are you legitimately delusional? People went from Saxony to Denmark and from Denmark to Sweden. Look at a map and tell me where Saxony is. Fucking retard.

#thread

also Pollout now!

Americans, Israelis, Anglos, Iranians, Kurds and Turks.

>They openly mocked your tanks.
Ahahaha what a bunch of bullshit. They were happy when they captured a German tank because it was way better than Soviet ones and they could use it. They admired our military equipment and repeatedly tried to copy it. We got defeated through sheer numbers. Stop making shit up.

A brit that lives in Germany posts here. He seems alright. At least he's learning the language

DO IT AGAIN

Turks

>Ahahaha what a bunch of bullshit.
"The new German Panther and Tiger can be used until they break down without trying to repair them. They have bad engines, transmission and suspension." - Department of Weaponry of the Red Army
Your tanks were hilariously bad.

pls dont bulli the panther

Was there only one way that people moved?

We are talking about Germanic peoples not pre historic migrations (Germanics didnt even exist back then). Germanic culture and languages originated in Denmark (southern Sweden was danish back then) and then moved down south.

The didn't steal your scientists like von Braun (who was from what is today Poland), he and others gladly fled there following Germany's second retarded attempt at dominance outside their central European containment zone.
As for being the 2nd most spoken language, only a German takes such pride in 2nd place. You gave them far less genetics than the Anglis and Irish. You probably did give them their mentality though, I do see a lot of correlation between yanks and Germans, namely a dismal human rights record and an undeserved sense of superiority based on propaganda and found only in the 3rd world, Germans, and Americans

Also, let's take a quote from one of Sup Forums's idols:
"In 1940 I could at least fly as far as Glasgow in most of my aircraft, but not now! It makes me furious when I see the Mosquito. I turn green and yellow with envy. The British, who can afford aluminium better than we can, knock together a beautiful wooden aircraft that every piano factory over there is building, and they give it a speed which they have now increased yet again. What do you make of that? There is nothing the British do not have. They have the geniuses and we have the nincompoops. After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked."- Hermann Göring

>We had an arguably bigger influence on that country than Britshits did.
Laughable.

>We gave Americans their mentality
No, the American mentality has roots far deeper than German immigration during the second half of the 19th Century.

>their genetics
According to one of the largest ever genetics studies conducted in the USA, published January of 2015, in the American Journal of Human Genetics, British and Irish represent an overwhelming majority at mean proportions of 20% in each state. Of the around 49 million Americans that claim to be German, only about 16 million actually are.

>The English solely gave them their language and jurisdiction system
Also laughable

Holy shit, Germany is getting destroyed on every side here.

>We got defeated through sheer numbers.

nah, you were defeated because you are subhumans incapable of wining a war that you started.

>We
When did you serve in the German army mate?

lol literally this

>Start two world wars
>Get fucked in both
Germans

>a literal quote from HoI4
You do realise that they said this because they didn't have the tools nor the engineers to repair broken down tanks? Saying that they have "bad engines" was a part of war-time propaganda that was meant to improve the morale of their officers. That you're dumb enough to believe this baffles me. But you are english after all...
Yes. People first settled the areas that were closest to the areas they originally set out from. They also preferred to settle areas that had a temperate climate, since these areas were easier to cultivate and survive in. Claiming that the first Germanics originated in the big frozen northern wasteland of Scandinavia is so fucking funny, I can't even
Bullshit. Is that why your languages are based on german?
Von Braun literally worked for our government before he was basically kidnapped by the Americans. What a retarded argument. That he is from today's Poland isn't an argument either, borders shifted as you probably very well know yourself. That's like saying that that faggot Pilsudski, pooland's national hero, was l*thuanian because he happened to be born in what is today l*thuania.

I obviously identify with my nationality first and foremost. Are you some kind of cuck?

Poles, Czechs, Bulgarians, Ukrainians, Swedes, Anglos, Churkas, shitskins

>When you are revered as the greatest general of the Second World War, serving the master race, chosen by god, and you still can't beat a few dug-in Australians in North Africa

I'm sorry bros but I really can't stand the fucking french. My experience is based on parisians and some cunts who are studying abroad. Holy fuck, the most obnoxious people ever.
I had some bad experiences with spanish people too. Most of them can't speak anything besides spanish and they are super rude.

>>a literal quote from HoI4
I have never even played that game. Surprised such a thing is legal in Germany, actually.
>War time propaganda
No, it's true. German tanks were dreadful. Anybody with a shred of military knowledge, that isn't based around Neo Nazism, knows this.

Source: your ass

>worked for our government

Government is a strong word. Britain had a tory government, Australia had a nats and uap coalition government, Canada had a liberal government. Meanwhile Germany had a fascist totalitarian regime.

>Drive Jerries utterly fucking apeshit just by existing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Germanic_language

>The Proto-Germanic language developed in southern Scandinavia (Denmark, south Sweden and southern Norway), the Urheimat (original home) of the Germanic tribes.

You suck at everything.

dougdemuro.kinja.com/german-reliability-the-greatest-myth-ever-sold-to-amer-1572026115

>For proof, I start with my own experience owning German cars. I've owned eight, in total: one from every important German automaker, and also Volkswagen. And they were all complete pieces of crap.

>OK, so maybe they weren't that bad. Oh, sure, the transmission died in one of them. And yeah, so I had to replace the ignition switch in another, and a differential in a third. There were failed window regulators, check engine lights, prematurely worn suspension components, and phantom tire pressure monitors. And my Mercedes G-Wagen suffered throttle response problems until I realized it was rusty enough to be a Civil War-era shipwreck. But they were great when they were working, right?

>Unfortunately, this is the greatest problem with German cars: they're never working. Oh, sure, they have relatively few problems for the first few years of ownership. (Technically defined as: "Right up until the Thursday after the warranty expires.") But even then, you're still losing an insane amount of money in depreciation. And once the depreciation curve starts to flatten, the problems start to crop up, which means you can't safely own a German car for more than an afternoon without spending as much money as round trip airfare to Bermuda.

check the comments to the article too, they all agree with him.

Government = the entity that governs a country
The ideology of that government is hardly relevant when it's a functioning government and the people follow it.

Denmark is northern Germany anways. Holstein belongs to us. Their people migrated there from what is today Germany.

>butthurt forum posts about German cars
Okay, first of all, modern German cars can't be compared to WW2-era German tanks or airplanes.
Also, German cars are more popular than ever in America and China, we sell more and more of them each year and we grow rich on it. That people choose to put their trust into our brands year after year proves that we make great products.

>Denmark is northern Germany anways.

Again, it is the other way around, northern Germany is either Dutch or Danish. Eastern Germany is Polish, west is French and the south is Austrian and Swiss (which is not German).

>butthurt forum posts about German cars

seem to be alot of them around the world, I wonder why??? Maybe your cars are just trash.

>functioning
Functioned itself right into obliteration after less than a decade in power
>people follow it
Germans aren't people

I have provided you with quotes, about the Red Armies views on it. Von Kleist said, about the T-34, "the finest tank in the world" and Guderian acknowledged their superiority. But, then again, German industrial production during the war was so bad that you were constantly under-supplied, and craved any form of resources you could scavenge from the Soviets. Seriously, read up on German tanks in the war.

>Germans aren't people

They are a European frankenstein monster created by Prussia to destroy this continent.

>Red Armies views on it
Red Army war time propaganda.
>Guderian acknowledged their superiority
Ahahahaha
>constantly under supplied
Because German armies regularly had to abandon equipment when they needed to retreat or be evacuated from the advancing Russian hordes. What do you think happened to that equipment? Ah right, it fell into Soviet hands and was studied by their engineers so they could copy our engines and chassis designs. Pfahahaha, jesus fuck you brits are so funny

Russia and Germany, but just for shit their leaders have done in the past
don't have anything the people really

THIS
I hate them too, fuck France

Lmao

>Ah right, it fell into Soviet hands and was studied by their engineers so they could copy our engines and chassis designs.
That is exactly what the Germans tried to do with the T-34.
This is the problem with you Germans. You always over-engineer things until they are hilariously complicated and too difficult to produce, and, when they are produced, they are weak, and feeble. The Soviets and Americans were almost perfect with their tanks. Always easy to produce, in large numbers, rarely broke down in the field. Pic related.

I don't hate any nationality desu

Other than those fucking J*ps

Although German tanks has many issues and the T-34 had many virtues, you exaggerate both of them to near comical levels.

The real issue with German tanks is in the very philosophy that brought them about. In short they attempted to build the best tank, rather than the tank best suited for its intended role. That's why you end up with monstrosities and colossal wastes of, at the time, ever increasingly precious resources like the King Tiger and Jagdtiger.

>you exaggerate both of them to near comical levels.
I don't deny that. I've never studied WW2 much, asides from in school. But to claim that German tanks were inherently superior to their Soviet counterparts is, quite frankly, laughable.

the only problem with the treaty of versailles was that it wasn't harsh enough

>implying you did anything

And who was it, pray tell, that convinced the French to be more lenient?

Is that why you're always on here moaning about being firebombed?

americans piss me off lately with their cuck shit and infantile crap like super hero bullshit. thank god we are poor and no one here can afford expensive toys like lego death star or some other manchild garbage.

At least they conquered the stick wielding savages unlike you

North Africa
East Africa
Italian Campaign (Mostly Britain)
D-Day
Majority of the destruction of the Luftwaffe Along with the Canadians, Britain faced, seemingly the only resistance during Overlord (Caen)
Invasion of Iran made lend-lease to the Soviets possible
Vast majority of intelligence operations were done by Britain
And of course:
D R E S D E N

>cant argue so he just shit posts
Brits everyone

America is culturally anglo with a little bit of influence from Germans (food primarily comes from Germans, including regional food such as Barbecue).
That doesn't really make since. Everybody that claims German ancestry has a some amount, it just isn't a majority. I think you are understating the German genetic contribution to America, they were still the largest group right behind Anglos.

Look at a map and tell me what country is closer and has better acces to North America and Africa, is it Germany or Britain?
Do you think that it's a coincidence that Portugal and Spain were the first colonisers? Notice how their countries are closer to South America and Africa than any other European country, and how they have access to gigantic coastlines and sometimes even two seas (in the case of Spain both the Atlantic and the Mediterannean).
Not to mention that all these countries became unified before Germany was.

Clearly didn't read the rest of his posts, did you?

>Clay stealers
?

>What nationalities do you hate the most?
Russians. I unironically, 100% sincerely think they should all be killed. Cut their throats, throw 140 million bodies into the volga and turn the black sea into the red sea.

>According to one of the largest ever genetics studies conducted in the USA, published January of 2015, in the American Journal of Human Genetics, British and Irish represent an overwhelming majority at mean proportions of 20% in each state. Of the around 49 million Americans that claim to be German, only about 16 million actually are.
What does that mean. Whats the dividing line between not german and german.
Germans had way more genetic contribution than Irish, they have been here since colonial times while Irish didn't come till late 19th century.

>Jewish
Do I need to explain?
>East asians who migrate here (Chinese,Vietnamese))
Literally stealing our monies and colonising us
>romanians , gypsies
they are stealing scum
>french
fucking gypsy and slavnigger enablers also fucked europe over causing ww2 with the shitty treaties
>Slovakian, Ukrainian
404 doesn and shouldnt exist
>G*rmanics
Especially the inbred austrians who dragged us into the conflict where we lost our clay
>serbs
literally larping as kebab removers (thx to some meme) when they are crypto turks tbqh also stole clay and created the cancer that is memeoslavia but If I mention that the czech can also fugg themselves for creating a meme state
Thats it rly.

So why were there French navigators and explorers? Why Dutch ones? Is the relative distance between the Netherlands and, say, Bremen that decisive?

Netherlands has colonies and they have no worse access to the sea than you.
Germany was a whole bunch of warring kingdoms and wouldn't have been capeable of colonizing anywhere

Well b8ed

and before anyone asks Austria-Hungary was a meme state created by inbred fuggers fucking all minorities over.

>asian immigrants are colonizing us

>Between 1820 and 1870 over seven and a half million German immigrants came to the United States — more than doubling the entire population of the country.
It looks like germans had a large impact at the start but were quickly overshadowed by other immigrant groups. You have to remember there were only 5 million people in the US in 1800. In 1900 it was 76 million. In 2000 it was 281 million. 16 million definite samples from 7 million in 130-180 years sounds plausible, if a bit on the small side.