respect wales edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=KlyPO1KtujE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT

Amateur historian but what always bothers me the most is the idea that people in pre-history were somehow dumber than we are today.
The truth is, their physiology and their brains are exactly the same as ours today and they were capable of the same complex thoughts and accomplishments that we are. It pisses me off when bullshit "documentaries" claim aliens built ancient structures. People are capable today and they were capable then. They found a way.

Soyboys of the world unite

anime

>trump : i will do X
>tries X
>fails
>rinse and repeat ever since he was inaugurated

To defend trump at this point you must have a sub 100 IQ, he may turn out to be a good president, but his current record is shite mate, give your head a wobble

post leggy millie

any murloc man in?

christ it is an aussie new

imagine being a Sup Forumstard broscience /fit/ mong who genuinely thinks that soy products turn you into a trannyfreak

Did Trump drink the water again?

millie
this one?

nonce

any defias man in?

>haha people 1000 years ago were so dumb they thought the earth was flat!
>mfw people still do

fuck off

The average ancient man was probably as intelligent as the average sustenance farming third-world person today, so I'm not so sure.

hmm what could possibly be happening here

*slaps the papers out of a yank's hand*
*grabs his head and presses his face against my bum*
*releases a foul fart*
NIIIIIGGGGGERRRR

Errmmm IQ isn't an accurate way to measure intelligence sweetie x

ahh yes /brit/'s resident soy lobbiest.

Guys I am not GAY but I love getting fucked up the ass by men. How do I approach this dilemma moving forward?

that's the one
*breaks into a nervous sweat*

Thank you! I came here to say something similar.

I have a degree in Archaeology and multiple family members that believe anything and everything stated on the various ancient alien documentaries. I had to stop going to family gatherings for a bit because I simply could not stand to be around any of them. They just loved to tell me that I was wasting my time in school, because we would eventually find the proof that aliens were behind everything.

The demonic magnetic field sucked them in

turn your trip on paki

find it quite alarming reading about how much food is wasted and how many people in the world are starving. communism would alleviate this, wish people would stop being so dismissive of an ideology that could save millions of lives.

>eating soy products

lmao fucking state of you

somethings got to be done about these nonces

imagine being upset about that. They're having a bit of fun winding up effeminate men, and you don't like that. Hmm.

the ol' human sacrifice no doubt.

I mean, even if there was any truth to their "Alien" plot, wouldn't archeologists be the first to find proof?

soy has made asian men the most masculine race on earth

*impersonates murloc sound*

>I don't know how statistics work

>asian all eat soy
>asian are all effeminate
hmm

do like a bit of soy sauce on my chinese food x

are there any more films like Threads and Come And See?
i was affected profoundly by those films desu
i'm talking about pure kino that's horrifying and leaves you asking "what the fuck did i just watch?"

and that's why you want to fuck men

You are much smarter than my relatives.

I'm sure they envisioned that the aliens would return and point out all the things that the lowly human archaeologists and historians missed.

>be me
>eat soy
>probable the most alpha mofo in this bread why do you all hate soy?

demolition man

Sup Forums is the sole source for redpilling

meat and taters is all I eat. No bitchy soy in my diet

should encourage them imho

White Chicks by Wayans brothers

soy boy vs dairy dude

if you're going to spam every thread then at least post different images

that's also why they have tiny dicks because low test = undeveloped dick

redshilling more like

>soy
shannot

sue

It might also just be the case thatvdespite the highly publicised cases not many other asylum/refugees have actually be accused of rape.

I havent seen data on it, but it is worth noting that the impression has been created by certain events and certain media outlets' wayof covering them that the refugees are going around raping evrrything. It may well not be the case statistically or it could be the case. Id need to see the stats.

Tldr MAYBE? refugees arent as responsible for rapes as non-refugees statistically speaking - despite some highly publicised events/cases.

killed vancleef like a week ago x

bryan fuller's hannibal

I know "maynestreem mediah" is a meme but it's unironically true that the mainstream outlets have covered Trump ridiculously poorly since he got into office. You won't see any good coverage of him by looking at the main outlets

Much as I dislike nu/pol/, these pastebins are handy sources of everything Trump actually has achieved that you probably haven't even noticed:
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

*tries to whack you in the bollocks but theyve shrunk up so much that i miss*

usually trust someone based on the shapeliness of their nose

Semite long? We won't get along

Slavic short? Chance of liking: nought

Anglo moderate? Trust eternal because of it

id watch it

hate millies short hair

It's always funny reading about the alien guys because I've met one of the major ones several times. My dad was good friends with one.

I think soy sauce is alright though. its just a sprinkle, its fermented and I don't think that much soy goes into it.

whereas if you're eating stuff which is literally full of powdered soy its another story.

Lads theres a nig next to me on the bus wearing an american bomber jacket with air force insignia shit and listening to rap music why do nigs love american shit?

Do the americans want to flood Europe with nigs because nigs are obsessed with american shit?

getting the daily dose

youtube.com/watch?v=KlyPO1KtujE

McDonalds or chippy?

Fuck off racist

I saw a black girl with a jacket with a Russia patch

fascinating

very racist post

show him your post and ask him the same question

imagine eating soy

what about gook/'ger flat

post anglo moderate nose

you realize simply doing things doesnt equate to achieveing things correct

Why am I getting leaflets through my door about Black Friday?
Fucking despise every single last American

Chicken shop
don't most people in english speaking countries invariably consume american media?

I do wonder that myself. Nearly every black I know is so absorbed into the consumerist culture

effective American marketing, above all

girl with big ol AWOOGA AWOOGA tits sent this to me last night and just woke up, i dont want to date her but i dont wanna stop fucking her how do i react

I was in Britain, pizzas were 25% off

I thought we were friends saffer

going to need a diagram

short and nought rhyme? what the fuck

Sissifying
Our
Young

all I'll say on the subject

All this soy talk...
Alcohol increases estrogen levels but you don't cry about that. No consistency with most people.

business idea: post link with LOOK AT THIS MAJOR THING!!! that's in google drive so I can see who is reading it in the top corner.

isnt dairy also full oestrogenic shit because its coming from a pseudo-preganant cow?

Are there any foods which increase testosterone?

>Yanks think mirror rhymes with near

haven't followed rugby in a while: is eng v aus gonna be watchable?

>hairy breath taking eyes
err what did she mean by this

Name ends in German: Berg or Stein? Avoid, stick with your own kind

Name born from Norman or low-lands? His manner determines should you be friends

Name of Italian and Greek? Likeliness small, conversation meek

Irish-Celt erring in his surname? You've only yourself to blame

AN ANGLO NAME AS TRUE AS CAN BE? YOUR ROOTS CONNECTED LIKE A DEEP OLD GRAND TREE

ye

the last syllables rhyme mong

reminder youve spent an hour talking about soy on the internet

think a lot of people don't realise how tolerant 'russia yes' is
the whole country is controlled by jews and muslims and is full of african students

shark bollocks

She wants a piece of your bank account.
You are the chosen one!