Friendly reminder that we are actually making amerisharts leave the website due to excessive amerigoblin memery

Friendly reminder that we are actually making amerisharts leave the website due to excessive amerigoblin memery.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/amerimutt-le-56-face
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw

IT BEGINS

good

The most triggered of them all is Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
Don't bully Sup Forums

>come to Sup Forums at any time of day
>500 threads obsessing over us

You literally can't have this board without us. When we get sick of you and leave, you'll start using proxies to roleplay as butthurt Americans because you won't have anything to do without us to shitpost at.

>we're making amerisharts leave
>in reality euros are getting banned left and right
Nice.

More honest than Sup Forums and its fake flags

I am proud to be an #amerigoblin

yet the muttposting doeasn't stop lmao

Good. I hope all the fucking underage children and literal grandmas that Sup Forums dragged in from facebook and reddit fuck off and never come back

AHAHAHAHA ameridotards btfo

knowyourmeme.com/memes/amerimutt-le-56-face

the fucking comments

They also campaigned for the Easter meme to be blacklisted
Why are they literally unable to comprehend why someone would criticise them?

>I think it’s an attempt to troll….someone. It’s not really clear who. I can’t tell if it’s suppose to piss off the left by depicting mixed race people as subhuman or if it’s supposed to piss off the right by pointing out how slim a majority “white” people have in the country. I think.

>Could also be pointing out that most “white” people are really a hodgepodge of different races and cultures at this point, in the US especially.

>While at the same time it seems to be pointing out how stupid the whole “left vs right” thing is….through the lens of racial purity?

>Fuck man, the whole thing is a weird mixture of hate and ignorance. I think it’s literally supposed to be a neutrally insulting thing in that both sides of the political spectrum find it disgusting and insulting for different reasons.

>if you kill your enemies they win

I know. The LOTR threads are fucking great

Sup Forums is truly the most powerful board

>Canadians constantly bullied since 2015
>we're still here
>Americans get bullied for once
>they leave en masse

Can't make this shit up

I repeatedly got banned for wh*teposting and bogposting
Janny is too sensitive

Hmm...Say it again, Sweetie.

>Finally, the Amerimutt/56% face meme, or as i like to call it, the “Amerimongrel” meme, has been officialy recognized outside of Sup Forums as an official meme.
I’ve seen this meme quite alot in the latest months while Sup Forums, i even posted some amerimongrel pictures on various threads before it now has been recognized officialy as a meme by KYM.
t. expert 4channer, master of memery

>those comments
>those downvotes
i thought KYM was different

>Lol at all the Amerimutts getting mad in the comments and trying to say things back though, or even just acting like victims. You people are such cringeworthy faggots, a whole nation of such.
>-10 upboats

>hope this meme dies

lyl

HAHAHAHAHA LOS GOBLINOS

Lmao

>Joey Corleone

It certainly WAS, before the massive influx of illegal newfags this site got in 2016. KYM suffered the same fate because of .

good

I admit I'm getting triggered by the misuse of this meme. It was created for ridiculing American neo-nazis who are all mutts but now it seems to be used against all forms of 'muricans.

With great power comes great responsibility

:D

Sup Forums posters are generally fucking awful, they deserve it.

This meme exists because the notion of whiteness in america doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

r8 first attempt at OC

forgot pic

I'm still here, preaching the gospel of mongrelism
>Several studies have shown that mixed-breed dogs have a health advantage over pure-bred dogs. A German study finds that "Mongrels require less veterinary treatment".[20] Studies in Sweden have found that "Mongrel dogs are less prone to many diseases than the average purebred dog"[21] and, referring to death rates, “Mongrels were consistently in the low risk category”.[22] Data from Denmark also suggest that mixed breeds have higher longevity on average compared to purebreeds. [23]

Someone capable really needs to make this mod.
t. l4d2 autist

breddy gud, if the transition towards the black face was smoother I could hardly tell it's a shoop at first

Actually this Egyptian guy is white according to traditional racial classification. "White" nationalists in the US are the ones who are trying to redefine the term.

Not bad. My first attempts at OC were dreadful.

>the notion of whiteness doesnt make any sense whatsoever

As an American, I'm genuinely interested in what you meant by this. Do you mean to say that there are no "white" people in America, or that the idea of "whiteness" itself is kind of silly for some reason, or even that the concept of a "white" race is misleading or inaccurate?

wish i could leave and get on with my life already

>a more complex gene pool is advantageous

Wow, what a shocker.

Truly an amazing vidyagame.

Its definition is completely arbitrary, what defines the white race? Skin color? Lots of nonwhite people have white skin

>americans compare themselves to dogs
kelb

christ

It makes fun of burger race obsession and the irony that the purest "whitest" burger is still a euromutt. The fact that they absolutely CANNOT handle the banter makes the mutthurt just extra funny

>the notion of whiteness in america doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

>the notion of whiteness makes no sense in the country that started it
?????????????????

>its definition is completely arbitrary
So is virtually everything else, but I get what you're saying. I think lots of people forget that the idea of "white vs. non-white" in America was invented by racist people purposely trying to create a divide between races, and is based purely on what white people living in America looked like.

Regardless, I was asking the French dude.

>I think it’s an attempt to troll….someone. It’s not really clear who. I can’t tell if it’s suppose to piss off the left by depicting mixed race people as subhuman or if it’s supposed to piss off the right by pointing out how slim a majority “white” people have in the country.
Holy shit, the american right and left are getting triggered by the same thing

>he doesn't understand basic middle school biology and the concept of biodiversity
>purebred "education"

>when America controls your politics and economy in the real world so you have to withdraw to a Chinese stamp collecting board while Americans sleep with your women
Really synthesizes the wafers

Normalfags were a mistake.

>

Spain was the first to use it you dumb sharter

Honestly from a Darwinian standpoint, is any wonder the most mongrel nation rules the earth?

They produce OC

Brazil?

Goto

It's not that Americans get butthurt, it's that the retards brought in by the election get butthurt. I think a lot of the edits look funny.

>spain was the first country to make a classification for euromutts
Okay lol.

I think it’s an attempt to troll….someone. It’s not really clear who. I can’t tell if it’s suppose to piss off the left by depicting mixed race people as subhuman or if it’s supposed to piss off the right by pointing out how slim a majority “white” people have in the country. I think.
Could also be pointing out that most “white” people are really a hodgepodge of different races and cultures at this point, in the US especially.
While at the same time it seems to be pointing out how stupid the whole “left vs right” thing is….through the lens of racial purity?
Fuck man, the whole thing is a weird mixture of hate and ignorance. I think it’s literally supposed to be a neutrally insulting thing in that both sides of the political spectrum find it disgusting and insulting for different reasons.

The notion of compartimenting human populations when there is nothing preventing gene flow between individuals from any given group, and where the criterias are literally given by 1 century ago pseudo-science () is a foolish notion.
There is a reason why there is no subspecies of Homo sapiens.

>Sup Forums gets all the credit is is barely even mentioned

>I think it’s an attempt to troll….someone. It’s not really clear who. I can’t tell if it’s suppose to piss off the left by depicting mixed race people as subhuman or if it’s supposed to piss off the right by pointing out how slim a majority “white” people have in the country. I think.
>Could also be pointing out that most “white” people are really a hodgepodge of different races and cultures at this point, in the US especially.
>While at the same time it seems to be pointing out how stupid the whole “left vs right” thing is….through the lens of racial purity?
>Fuck man, the whole thing is a weird mixture of hate and ignorance. I think it’s literally supposed to be a neutrally insulting thing in that both sides of the political spectrum find it disgusting and insulting for different reasons.
I love how reddit subhumans try to undertand memes

The health problems of pure breeds comes from human selection as opposed to natural selection.
The only ones who could use your quote and apply it to humans would be aliens breeding us.

The biggest attack on America ever since 9/11, they will find the man who created this meme and set the Navy Seals on him.

I love how these articles always get the growth of the meme completely wrong

Y'all niggaz posting in an Ikibey thread.

The first ones to go autistic over whitness because they couldn't stop muh dicking the natives

The mods most likely started banning the threads because it was a robot spammer making them.

ooga booga

Ok lemme explain concisely what happened here. Basically, Ikibey and 1-2 other Turk posters flipped their shit at being bullied for being nonwhite so they went insane and start spamming Sup Forums with wh*te threads, black dick pictures, and goblin memes. They also used proxies to spam the stuff en masse.

So that's pretty much where these threads came from and who's doing them.

But I'm getting paid by Soros for it

m8 iki is long gone, it's just roleplayers for easy shitposting

There are no human subspecies because it would be politically unacceptable. There are no hard and fast racial distinctions, but not everybody mixed with everybody, and gene frequencies for many traits change gradually depending on geographical ancestry. There is a substantial difference between average height in Norway and in Vietnam, and there are plenty of other substantial, statistical differences between people from different parts of the world. It is weird to think neurology is totally unaffected here.

Race is a social construct- there is no strict, agreed upon definition of when somebody is white, and there certainly is no agreed upon biological marker for whiteness. However, race as a social construct has some basis in biology, and the median person with Welsh ancestry does have some (potentially important) genetic distinctions compared to the average person with Ethiopian ancestry. Race is a powerful predictor for many things, and even has useful applications in medical science. It is an inprecise concept, and is hardly the best way of understanding human population genetics, but despite that it's not worthless. Very likely, if you had all French parents raise Australian Aboriginals from birth instead of their own children, so that soon the country would be full of Abbos speaking French, the country would change profoundly.

I thought this meme exploded because of stranger things. Pretty sure the 56% face image has been posted on Sup Forums before, but it only got popular because of pic related.

nah associating him with it came after

it was a few posters that brought it back and started threads where people would draw their own goblins. Once Sup Forums started getting triggered by it the meme exploded

Ok lemme explain concisely what happened here: Basically, Americans have big mouths but can't handle the banter,

i'm not a proxy you stupid amerishart

>all purebred dogs were made in a lab
Honestly biodiversity is bio 101, not that hard to grasp

The problem with those races is not that it worked before, it is that it is not working anymore. Literally any children created by parents from different races is an aberration to this classification.
This meme exists because those aberrations desperatly try to fit into one of those race.

It has no biology or scientific foundation, it is all pseudoscience. plus it is just an american thing since in europe we accepted the universal rights, while in usa constitutionaal rights are clearly restricted to ""whites""

Listen up, Sup Forums. You guys can make fun of us all you want, it doesn’t change a damn thing. Because in the end, we will still be here. Proudly ruling over this board like the gods we “amerimutts” are. You guys are nothing more than soulless losers attempting to project your feewings onto others. You see the amerigoblin meme and think “oh god, yes! I can bully the Americans and take attention away from me!”, well FUCK YOU!!!!! I want everyone of you stupid, ignorant, spineless bastards to understand that no matter how hard you try to make yourselves look nice and Americans look like shit, you will always fail. Whether you’re a leaf, a fag, a monkey soup maker, even a fucking sauna abuser, you will always be worse than us. We are GODS to you pathetic wastes of human intelligence. Bow down to us for we are the kings of Sup Forums. Everything you do and say on this board is determined by us, and we aren’t afraid to show it. You wanna post more amerimutts? Go ahead, we’ll just ban you. Maybe then you will learn where you really stand on this battlefield.
To put it all into words you ignoramuses might understand, “whiter than you, muhammad.”

Even if everybody in a country is majority mixed race, information on ancestry would have medical applications. The existence of some or many mixed race individuals does not make race a useless concept, it only makes racial categorization more difficult. Pointing to a half black half white person and saying, "see, now race doesn't matter for anybody anywhere" is retarded.

Again, I'm not making any strong claims about racial differences, other than saying they're hypothetically possible at a statistical level. Race is not a good way to understand human biological diversity, it's a good way to politicize it.

You're an idiot.

Correct. Different breeds of dog have different characteristics, so there is no reason to suppose the same would not apply to humans. As you said, of course nobody would actually come out and say it because it's not PC.

>huehue banter
Is pretty entry level and low-effort.