What is the worst thing your people has ever done?

We decided to genocide all Germans in Estonia in 1343 (around 10% of population). Angry mobs brutally killed every single German they found, even women and children were seen hacking monks and german kids into pieces with axes.

When the teutonic order asked one of our four kings why we did it he answered "Any German deserved to be killed even if he were only two feet tall"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0mTEVlJgC8
youtube.com/watch?v=JLLGtOOkPpA
youtube.com/watch?v=--i3pwGGabE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is the worst thing your people has ever done?
Never did anything bad

We have done absolutely nothing wrong throughout history.

>not flag
In 1971 millions of Bangladeshis were against independence and started massacring their own people. Hundreds of thousands of rapes and beheadings all done by own countrymen.

Mandatory Swedish

wtf i have estonia now

Canada has never done anything wrong desu, we have always believed in peace, order, good government, and the gift of civilization.

we sent a slave army to genocide the paragayans

We never did anything wrong.

Pre 1500s era was some pretty mad shit.

Baltic vikings were the last ones to settle down. First ever viking burial ground was found in Saaremaa, dating back to 800s meaning those cunts got rekt when they tried to raid us and then avoided Estonia. The reason why we got invaded by Denmark, Sweden, Germany and Russia at the same time was bc we kept raiding and killing their people

Soviet Union.

WTF I LOVE ESTONIA NOW

wow rude

Suur Tõll

youtube.com/watch?v=X0mTEVlJgC8

I fucking love Estonian culture.

Invading the SU before we finished Britain off

Lol some cunt monk who escaped told Germans how we built a throne out of dead German bodies for the four kings. Also in Padise some monks supposedly were forced to kill each other with wooden crosses.

Lmao first white genocide

Ops pic is halfway to a decent metal album cover

Teen lakh logon ko mar do, baaki hamare haathon se khayenge.

America has literally done nothing wrong for all of its existence. other nations should follow our example. we are flawless.

Nazis used tactics that were used by the catholic kings to kill the mussies. We literally taught the nazis how to be nazis.

We've done nothing wrong, we've been good boys for our entire history.

The enemy in this movie are Germans. There used to be a time when Estonians and Russians killed germans side by side, unfortunetly u ruined it in 1700s. In 1918 Estonians killed both Germans and Russians and in 1944 Estonians and Germans killed Russians side by side

Then why u killed everyone in Harjumaa (1/10th of Estonia) in 1200s?
Lol

>korean
trust japs i suppose

we dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=JLLGtOOkPpA

MÕISAD PÕLEVAD
SAKSAD SUREVAD

>The enemy in this movie are Germans.

Are they not Danish knights?

we unironically dindu nothing wrong

No u gay faggot, the book tells a story of killing Germans. Shows thr accuracy of Russian wikipedia

Lots of things

>those casualities
Shows the """""""""""accuracy""""""""" of english wikipedia

youtube.com/watch?v=--i3pwGGabE

absolutely nothing

Russia
Nothing. We tried to enlighten savages, gave them universities, culture and industry. And ended up creating most of the states around us out of nothing.
They should thank us but they cling to their inferiority complexes instead.
Sad!

OH NO NO NO *inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao u lost close to 300k men conquering estonia so i wouldnt say they are off. There were stories from people defending the blue hills that told how russian whole platoons rushed a single MG42 that quickly mowed them down. Some soldiers on the hill had morr than 8 spare barrels and 4 spare locks bc russians just kept coming.

They used artillery to clear the hills, put estonians just retreated and went back after the shells stopped. Russians rolled up and were caught with their pants down, being killed by dozens of MGs and AT guns

We created ukranians. I'm sorry, Poland.

There is the grand betrayal of 1808 after 700 years of loyalty.

Some russians are capable of being civilized but all ukrainians are sub humans

They were created as warrior barbarian "nation" to protect the borders. But the creation came out so vile, that even the creater can't handle it...

Also ironically the best day this country has ever had.

Explain Chechens

Ironically Estonia supported them in first Dagestan war

Just tribal people, uncivilized untill like 50 years ago. They are not evil, just primal. Islam hit them too hard, and, as with any tribal people, they easily get fanatic over shit like that.

Dont they deserve their own land

I don't see anything wrong with that.
It makes perfect sense in hindsight.

Ask them if they want to leave now, once our government washed them with seas of money.

who is Henry VIII ?
besides him you are prette much right tho.

Too bad the Teutonic order got triggered af and came back with a huge army and enslaved us for like 500 years lol

Was just a prank though, why tf they overreacted is beyond me

Have not done Estonian genocide

Estonia lost approximately 1/4th of its population in WW2 due to Russian oppression, although we killed more than 400k russians from 1918-1952

why'd you kill all those germans?

>why did we loot, rape and burn down Swedish capital in 12th century?
>why did we raid so many Danish ships they had to start a crusade against us?
>Why did we burn down those villages in West England
>Why did we trick Russians into building a town on our soil then kill all of them and take the town for ourselves
>Why did we genocide all those Germans?
>why did we kill so many Latgalians that the Teutonic order had to start a crusade against us?
>why did we kill so many swedes that they had to start a crusade against us?

Ooga booga kill whitey lol

Nothing, we didn't care about foreigners until we got p*Lme (wh*Te)

Other than not eradicating the Russians or Danes I can't think of a single thing we did wrong.

Probably concentration camp things in eastern karelia

Lol same here we gassed several thousand jews and russians in ww2 lol

*or killing reds after civil war in concentration camps

Finns were quite innovative and ahead of their time when introducing camps things

Or killing pretty much every russian located in finland before civil war (many of them decided to leave).

That’s the reason of the magical lack of russian minority problem here.

Or genociding poles in 30 years war

this tbqh

Good thinking lol. In 1920 we were left with around 5000 white russians who had fought against the reds on our side. We put them into a work camp where half or more of them died due to disease and mistreatment. We told the other half that Russians were giving them amnesty, those who went back were killed or sent to goulags. Those who stayex were never seen again

Lol

You did what you had to do. The blame is solely on Russia since they're the one's using demographic replacement to cement their rule.

This is ridiculous, but only Karelian and Northern Russian children perished in these camps. They are actually your blood brothers, unlike those Muscovite """Russians""" who unleashed a war.

the funny part is you can see a farm house that was located just outside the camp right behind the children.

Those camps were terrible thing. I’m serious.

itt: estonian takes pride in being a savage

>You did what you had to do
Not really. It totally unnecessary and after it pretty much every demand of reds were accepted and northern social democracy was born.

I know. We had terrible gulags and another shit, but we never had children there 2bh

Soviets usually just deported Finns, Karelians and Estonians to Siberia. While they were figuring out how to get home, the wars/conflicts was already over.

But executions among the local population were of course too, even among the northern Russians, in order to keep everyone in awe.

how many times have you posted that this week?

you make me proud

a lot of people might say slavery, but our slavery was different...

We banned the importation of slavery very early in america, after only 50-100 years of importations, or some shit...

All our slaves were "bred" and sold very similar to livestock, not just the brazilian style of importing an adult african.

but we did kill off the indians, nuke japan twice, messed around with south america for 100 years, oh and irradiate/level/rape and just sit on our asses in the middle east for the next 100 years.