A glass of soy milk to start the day

going out tomorrow

:)

god? yeah hes alright

anime

any Children in Need man in

it's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring

>faggots who complain that beer is nasty

>Plans for Jeremy Corbyn to “walk on water” were considered by organisers at this year’s Labour Party conference, it has been revealed.

>Labour officials suggested that the Party leader should address supporters in an eve-of-conference rally from a floating platform in the sea.

>However, the idea was scuppered by tide times, forcing Mr Corbyn to hold the rally at a skate park instead.

>The proposed stunt has prompted similarities being drawn with the Biblical story of Jesus walking on water.

>One MP commented on the plan: “They thought it would make a great picture – JC literally walking on water, sort of.”

>“It was also going to be like Moses parting the Red Sea and leading his followers to the Promised Land.”

>Mr Corbyn addressed an enthusiastic crowd chanting his “Oh Jeremy Corbyn” anthem at Brighton Park on Saturday.

full fat milk or bust

drinking some DELISH soy latte right now and topping it off with tofu burgers

omg also btw anyone hear about what donald j dickhead did earlier? i was so shocked

dua lipa is albanian like rita ora

will you be consuming that in smoothie form?

vocaroo.com/i/s038noEfgXtD

thailad actually sounds like a nonce

dreadful post
much too blunt

would rather kill myself than drink beer

Vile liquid

wow it's real

dua lipa is a fitty

might make it easier yes

somersby apple cider is the kind of thing i would drink all the time as a refreshing beverage if it didn't also get me pissed as a parrot

have thailad and nassim bummed yet

where are you going x

beer results in man boobs and an inability to grow facial hair

pubs should be banned, quite frankly

a girl would message me constantly for months on whatsapp and now has stopped

do I kill myself?

were you not on his livestreams you fucking reddit newfag cunt?

Big game tomorrow lads

nigger paki faggot

>erm...hey?? xD

>cup of cider for me beer is icky! 0_0

rica for the black man, China for the Chinese man, India for the Indian man, Arabia for the Arabian man, and Europe for everybody. How nice. Nice to know whites aren't allowed to have their culture or identity.

Leftists are a head case.

works night out

took too long to make a move

taking your mother up the Arse?

maybe she died

>don't browse /brit/ for every waking hour
>UHHHHH!!! NEW FAG!!!!

fuck off

business idea: revive Kopparberg Mixed Fruits posting

this

Africa for the black man, China for the Chinese man, India for the Indian man, Arabia for the Arabian man, and Europe for everybody. How nice. Nice to know whites aren't allowed to have their culture or identity.

Leftists are a head case.

GRONALD ZLOMPFFFFFF
*complains about people not wanting 1 billion refugees*
*Drinks soy*
*Watches a man fuck gf*

He sounds like a slimy, sleezy bastard.

chad found her

>friend knows i feel strongly about being faithful in relationships
>is talking about how he thinks monogamy is stupid

tsssch this guy

>Beer is one of the oldest beverages humans have produced, dating back to at least the 5th millennium BC in Iran, and was recorded in the written history of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia and spread throughout the world.

> Wine has been produced for thousands of years. The earliest known traces of wine are from China (c.7000 BC),[2][3][4] Georgia (c.6000 BC),[5][6][7][8] Iran (c.5000 BC),[9][10] and Sicily (c.4000 BC).[11] The earliest known winery is the 6,100-year-old Areni-1 winery in Armenia.[12][13] Wine reached the Balkans by 4500 BC and was consumed and celebrated in ancient Greece, Thrace and Rome. Throughout history, wine has been consumed for its intoxicating effects.
Based Chinese once again

she sits next to me at work

eating tea

Always

>Britain 2075 AD
> Leaving bi-personal living space with state mandated life partner
> part ways as I head to the citizens communal fertilisation centre #6173 and have my [OMMITTED] drained of reproduction fluid
>receive task from central overlord computer
>"Greetings non-binary worker unit #4516391, your daily function for the next (20 HOUR/S) is (DIRT CATERGORISATION)

So glad my ancestors voted Labour in 2020

Nobody holds those 2 viewpoints though. Most leftists just want a global society.

what happens at work

wait aren't you gay

Sitting in the house with me hoody and coat on and it's still FREEZING

off to see the fuck buddy in a bit

>costa rica for the black man

dunno how runts can think polygamy is even remotely possible in our modern culture. as if that will stop the issues that lead to cheating and divorce etc. rather than exacerbate them.

dont appropriate my gimmique

fascinated by female genitals

how does it work lads

hmm

need me a women who can stimulate me upstairs as well as downstairs

>he wears a hoody

what are you 15?

*cuddles you*

imagine thinking that tony blair is right-wing

the north of england and canada are basically the same place

come on alam you know better than yo rely on wikipedia

>7000BC
erm, think you'll find that the earth is only 6000 years old sweaty

Listening to some JRE.

close your door

absolute runtoid, at least get a real drink you fucking woman

it's 2017 and l'm still straight

Wrong. Africa for the black man China for the black man India for the black man Arabia for the black man and Europe for the black man

Stop lying Gerald

America is successful because it has weak neighbours, rich land and a divided workforce that is terrible at voting for what's good for them because they're susceptible to identity politics. Multiculturalism is a meme. It makes the rich and middle class richer but that's it. For the average worker it's a horrible system.

dont believe in borders

I've been to both and you couldn't be more wrong.

well close the window and turn off the air conditioning dickhead

Imagine ordering a cider at the bar

good post

might be giving im a celeb a watch this year for the there first time in 10 years, shappi and vanessa look peng

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5092593/I-m-Celebrity-stars-meet-time.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5092593/I-m-Celebrity-stars-meet-time.html

>caring about what other people drink

ooh you're hard

highly doubt North Yorkshire has any snow on a regular basis or aboriginals panhandling in the city centre

Rekorderlig cider is really nice

i would honestly kill you on the fucking spot

dont need to imagine it. do it most times i go out. lots of varieties in my area of the country.

Don't have to imagine, I've done it before

please be in london

Been drinking Australian and south African wines here because they are the cheapest. The absolute state. It's basically alcoholic syrup.

ant has lost it

you being real mate?

I only drink vodka and redbull at the pub

imagine ordering beer in the year of our lord 2010+7 despite knowing its estrogenic impacts

wtf i thought you were gay

really don't get how runts can watch that shit, how fucking shit does your life have to be?

so am i seeing any of you runts in russia for the world cup then

i'm a lock who can be opened by many keys

I won't be eating your maple leaf shaped creme filled cookies anymore because of this comment.

kinell ant

i say that but theres probably gonna be pics in the papers of them in bikinis so ill wait for that

you're browsing /brit/ lol

ant, no!

i think theres 2 liverpool posters