Why arey you hate russia

why arey you hate russia

Russians have always had a massive inferiority complex because they have plenty of clay, natural resources and a large population, so in their minds they're destined to lead world culture and development like the UK, France and the USA did at different times, except it never happened to them so they're forever butthurt.

Russians have their own version of manifest destiny which has proven to be a failure time and time again. All their empire ever spread was poverty, starvation and cultural destruction. They don't see themselves as evil because in their psyche, Russia has a moral duty to spread its superior enlightened culture through a world engulfed in darkness. In summary they literally want to fix the world before fixing themselves.

Russians genuinely think they are saving Ukraine from the European Union and American influence even though the EU's poorest country Bulgaria has an average income twice the size of Ukraine's and a NEET on benefits in Britain earns more than a middle class full time employee in Ukraine. Their collective hivemind is seriously incapable of seeing how much of a shithole every country under Russian influence is. And the fact that on Sup Forums we get a lot of anti-degeneracy and anti-multiculturalism threads only reinforces their delusions of grandeur.

>Ukrainians have been living in abhorrent poverty for decades and are now getting their homes and infrastructure destroyed

>it's for their own good, comrade! It could be worse, they could have a gay parade once aa year or feminist posts on tumblr!

>Russia stronk!

I've been studying in russian elementary school. Was bullied everyday by my damn russian racist classmates.

fpbp

because they're wh*Te

:( :| :)

this. fuck russia. make something of yourselves with all that land and all those resources at your disposal and stop trying to reconquer lost soviet land

T-I-G-E-R-L-E-S-S-I-N-G

Because it believes it's entitled to a sphere of influence and spreads deliberately spreads misery and corruption.

I think most people here like or at least have simpathy for Russia

because the are bloodthirsty animals, who destroy everything they touch and move to the next target, just like locust.

Countries are spooks

sympathy? Ha! Maybe for Russian people who have to live under a literal mafia, these are people who do deserve sympathy.
For Russia as an entity? Fuck no. In its present form it's an abomination, only marginally better than its previous version.

Most retarded thing e've read in my life
kys

t.

For here I mean Italy
I guess we are used to overlook corruption idk

Doesnt Russians hate almost every other country apart from Belarus?

It's a pasta. Are you new?

We're indifferent or like any other country. Europe is seen as a kind of God, USA is evil and agressive, ex-USSR countries are lower cultures (except Baltics and Ukraine/Belarus), other countries are literally who or great ones like NZ or some islands where you go on vacation when you get a good job.

Why do Russians hate Sweden?

and Finland

it's most likely a pol pasta in that case yes i'm new

Because tv says it's gay and refug
Because tv says finnish chees is under sanctions

I doubt anyone here even think about Sweden.

they are evil nazi commie hackers who put drumpf in charge :( #stillwithher

Russians don't hate any European country. Europe is seen is literally flawless. We exaggertae your good sides too much even. When Russians see something bad we say: "You can't imagine this in Europe". that includes dirt on roads and some pretty natural things that happen everywhere but many Russians believe that grass is 10 times greener at your side and it is always cleaned by angels.

Finnish cheese is evil

Out of 140 million someone ought to

Unf, such a big strong country full of people who don't care about anything. Your apathy and indifference really are the reasons why everyone respects you so much.

>who put drumpf in charge
uhm we're not mentally deranged

Neah, there is no reason to think about Sweden. We rarely get any news from there.
We do care about a lot of things, just not about Sweden.

Because Im Russian.

Fuck off.

fake news, all russians have fetal alcohol syndrome

We aren't White
We aren't Slavs
We aren't European

like your mom has FATal mutt syndrome lmao

People without voting rights wouldn't care about anything. Younder generations are different.

haha

What do russians care about other than eating and getting aids medication?

This 2bh

"Large population"

I konw, and I want to help you.

About justice. I'm not ever kidding, some kind of "divine justice" applied to geopolitics is like the main russian idea.

I agree, you need to get justice and answer for your crimes.

What crimes, lol

But Russians
can't do anything wrong. We are holy people. Blame jews

Because I live here and everything is fucked up
If I wasn't relevant to this shitplace I'd never give a dank fuck about it

Annexation of crimea and Danbass terror u dumb brainwashed pidorashka

genocide and occupation

fuck off, poltard
> genocide
???
> occupation
ended ~30 years ago

Nuke russia

why blame jews? You killed jews and lithuanians.

Genocide?

Russia must be the country with the most uncomfy-est geography of the world.

Thankfully people like you are a minority in russia these days. Otherwise you'd devolve back to the stone ages.

Why Balts are permanently butthurt? Why can't they just mind their own bysiness like real Europeans? They remind me of Turkic and Asian nationalities in Russia who all have a small nation complex.

not polish.
so I should forget now right? 27 years ago.
yes, genocide of all religious people in Lithuania, all of them were Lithuanian.

Because jews are behind everything bad and wrong. They want to destroy our sacred country.

How so?

yes, of all religious people. Who all were Lithuanians.

>genocide and occupation
The actual genocide was against russian people especially those who live in core areas.
Stalin is in charge for killing 60 million people and undoubtedly most of them were ethnic Russians.
Russia should just condemn Stalin and the whole Bolshevik regime and accept it was no better than nazi Hitler. Yet I don't think it would be just for us to pay reparations for let's say Lithuania since we're the one who suffered the most

>ended ~30 years ago
You are still in Georgia and it doesn't seem like you have any plans of leaving

Sounds like something a schizophrenic would say.

Too big and empty.

Wouldn't it be better if you just had a smaller but more interconnected country ?

buthurt? Mind our own bussines?
You mind your own bussines, stop coming to Lithuania.

Sadly we done soooo much for soviet era return since 2014
You cannot imagine the level of propaganda here

finally you said something that isn't complete bullshit of an double digit iq retard

I dont, I actually hope Russia will invade Europe in the future. Will be sweet.

you suffered the most?
we suffered more.
for a country with a minor population and with a lot of religious people that was devastating.
So now you are butthurt?

>big and ripe for exploiting resources

im not seeing the issue here?

Who is coming to Lithuania you brainded worm? People are fleeing from your shitty countries.

I didn't call you Polish, I replied to another guy
Yes, why would anyone care about things that happened before his birth
They killed them because they were religious, they didn't care about their nationality

> you suffered the most?

true

> we suffered more.

false

Russians are the biggest victims of commiez

How dare you call yourself victim, WE ARE VICTIMS

But I like the modern Russia, most of the time. The only real thing that irks me is that like 50% seem to match the 90s stereotypes too much.

When looking back in history, opressors will usually do mental gymnastics and make themselves the victims. It is nothing unusual.

russians, you zombie. What do you think they are fleeing from? Russians and Russia.

>people that was devastating
What was devastating? Russian empire did not shit to you
Soviet union did not shit to you except importing some bydlo.
Why are you still so butthurt at country that lost all it's potential from bolshevism?

Oh, believe me, they do talk about that all the time. Politics drive people crazy.
We have both bad and 10/10 comfy parts aswell. Small countries is better for living, that's true.

>So now you are butthurt?
I am not butthurt but your country had much much better living standards than we used to have even in Moscow in 60-80s.
And we lost more people in WW2 which was launched by Stalin who's by ne mean an ethnic Russian
So stfu pls.u sprattus nigga

>russians
Why would someone to flee from Russia to Russia light in EU zone? Are you fucking stupid or what? If i had a chance to move in EU i wouldn't choose a fucking Lithuania for sure.

>religious people
Who care about them?

Is lithuanians' violence genetic?

doesn't change the precentage of population killed.
I care.

tough shit
if there was some genocide that soviet georgian dictator did to your piece of land, take it up with tbilisi faggot

so russians are the victims? you came destroyed everything killed everything that moves and you are victims?

bet whomever killed those lithanians killed a 100 russians for every one

>But I like the modern Russia, most of the time
U what? How long dare I ask you sent here? And were you somewhere outside a comfy hotel in Moscow Central District?
Come to some fucked up area in Kuzbas or other syberian shithole if u got balls

so you are not succesors of soviet uniion?

spent *

depends on your definition
in terms of suffering a nation took, yep
in terms of bitching about it at random irrelevent people who did nothing to you, nope, you're the one playing the victim. not just you specifically, it's more like a supernational idea in around the georgaphical region

> so russians are the victims? you came destroyed everything killed everything that moves and you are victims?

Exactly.

Russians. Are. The. Biggest. Victims. Of. Communism.

> so you are not succesors of soviet uniion?

I never knew that being successor change the fact of repressions.

St Petersburg is the only place I visit thanks to work so I might be totally wrong. Then again I've enjoyed every visit so yeah.

of course we are. so are you, in a way.
involves more denial in your case

yes, we did, and would have even better if not your occupation. Thanks to your occupation you brought us back to stoneage compared to what we have been achieved by the time.
We lost even bigger precentage of our population fighting both third reich and red plague.

Cannot u see those in charge for killing and whatnot weren't Russians? they were kikes, hohols, georgians, even poles (Dzerzhinsky who was the biggest terrorist) etc but not Russians
So go an blame Georgia for Stalin's actions if u're that mindless

Most people don't really hate Russia. The ones who do are very passionate about so they're actively posting hate comments, it gives you a false impression

Good that you understand sufferings of russian nation :)

because it is easier to get to other EU nations after that. And Russia light is better than Russia.

>I konw, and I want to help you.

Why? The only solution to the Russian question is self-destruction and self-hating. We are very pleased to do this now. Do not interrupt.

Stalin's occupation, you mean
And you can't know any of that, it's a supposition and alternate history shit. Never happened, not quantifiable