qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
youtube.com/watch?v=EjhNhM1_CmA
youtube.com/watch?v=TxrGE8B3-oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black women are literally god and his son jesus

>his
triggered

anime

Swear to God lads im not even a bad looking chap, im really not. Im not even socially awkward, but this fucking chastity is driving me insane. I think ill go mad if I dont get my cock serviced soon. Really. Im on fucking breaking point here..

the gf

sue

>This Artist Painted God as a Black Woman and Got a Lot of People Mad
YASSSSSSS!!!

really disagree with marxism lads. hate it. never read what it's about but i saw some memes.

God is an ethereal being with no body.

>88
nice

a cheeky pint with the lads

exactly. Sup Forums is my bible. im resisting the brainwashing.

Nowt wrong with the oul spot of drugs but junkies need systematically purged

>Snorting coke off a black woman's bum

Is this common in South Africa?

>coke on her black skin make her look like a zebra
>call that jungle fevah

literal unwanted trash

cant believe gary the goat is dead

Hey lads.

How's everyone doing?

youre joking

Taking up the cross, joining the brotherhood

Greater London

It is vital that every fashy/reactionary man engage in homosexuality at least once in his life

Experiencing homoeroticism is raw masculinity, it is core to far-right wing spirituality and manhood

Was this shopped?

Stick with python then, it's got a simple syntax and it's relatively easy to learn. Although if you don't plan on actually programming anything then you're probably wasting your time (depending on what you would otherwise spend your time doing).

nah mate

>Sup Forums is my bible.
>resisting the brainwashing

Questions like that aren't relevant at your stage. Just fucking start.

feeling incredibly lonely tonight lads. probably going to spend the whole weekend alone and not to talk to anyone until I return to the toil on Monday.

:[

>whiter than you ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=yKg0gbCEe7A

Depressing to think how many actually believe that.

*takes notes*
hmm
almost seems a tad bent

come on mate im only pretending, i really cant believe im getting any replies at all with this

the golden one has had a lot of estrogen I see

coleman's left wales to go to sunderland lads. very strange decision.

Nope
qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
Give someone ultimate filter control and they will invariably avoid blacks, particularly black women

Pathetic how everyone saves their posts until a new is made.
(Was really looking forward to posting this)

prolific

Thanks, lad. Did you read the new article on Andrew Anglin?

"fuck off spammer"

heh

I'm here for you. We could talk about anything you'd like.

*sings a catholic hymn in latin*

youtube.com/watch?v=EjhNhM1_CmA

can a scottish person who isn't afraid to sing in front of all the /brit/ boys please sing this song for me in their accent

gf is moaning about her weight again
told her its her own fault lol

woah....

it's all that soy

homosexuality is real love, heterosexuality is corrupted by reproduction

wales aren't in the world cup, potentially facing years of doing fuck all

vs a job where he actually has something to do and can prove himself

managing national teams is a fucking meme

no one on this world can convince me that bill hicks isnt alex jones

this is a bit of an obscure one but i want jane douglas to fart while sitting on my face

not sure those numbers check out

no, not yet. In general I find articles from The Atlantic to be very tedious. But I'll get around to it this weekend

>Oxford bender
It'll never take off, nothing likeable about him

wtf i love alex jones now?

close enough to the 310 club, ill take it

Yeah but Sunderland are a fucking mess at the moment.

why is it hard for you to believe?

FOY

that's a nigger

>so what did you this weekend?

this is the song they played when i crashed into the waaaaalllllllll

time for gogglebox fellas

managing bumderland is a death sentence though. they've literally only been ahead at home for 3 minutes in all of 2017. and they're nailed on to drop down to league 1, you'd think there's other jobs he could have taken.

There's a poster in this thread who fucking posts something on /brit/ and then texts me the exact same thing he posts.
I know it's you.
I don't even know why you use /brit/, you're not British.

>homosexuality is real love, heterosexuality is corrupted by reproduction
Imagine thinking this

absolutely fucking despise the irritating oxford bender but hate him slightly less thanks to this image

actually feelings of love and attachment are related to the hormone oxytocin which is a vital component of the reproductive system

Literally me

umm do you not care about the hildren?

He should do more of these, like in a café

this is actually funny

i'm spending the evening with the twitch gf, personally

Here are all the juicy bits, lad.

>When Anglin entered the Linworth Alternative Program, Columbus’s “hippie” high school, as a freshman in 1999, other students found him a quiet, insecure kid who craved attention and wanted to fit in. A declared atheist, he styled his reddish hair in dreadlocks and favored jeans with 50-inch leg openings. He often wore a hoodie with a large fuck racism patch on the back.

>He also got deeply into drugs, according to half a dozen people who knew him at the time. He did LSD at school or while wandering through the scenic Highbanks Metro Park, north of the city. He took ketamine, ate psychedelic mushrooms, and snorted cocaine on weekends.

>But people who knew Anglin in high school told me that, for reasons that were unclear, his behavior became erratic and frightening sometime around the beginning of his sophomore year at Linworth. Visitors to his house saw holes in his bedroom walls, and they knew that when he was upset, he would smash his head into things. Several recall an episode at a party: Anglin burst out crying after Alison (his girlfriend) drunkenly kissed someone else, then ran outside and bashed his head on the sidewalk over and over.

>He harmed himself in other ways, too. He tried to tattoo the name of his favorite band, Modest Mouse, on his upper arm but gave up after two and a half letters, leaving him with moi etched on his skin. He stretched his earlobes by jamming thick marker caps into piercing holes until they dripped blood. He claimed to feel no pain and used lighters to melt the flesh on the inside of his forearms.

>After the breakup, Dan Newman, another friend at the time, remembers Anglin once bashing his head into the walls of his bedroom in such a frenzy that his mother had to call the police. Several classmates told me that Anglin didn’t date again in high school and sometimes tried to kiss other boys, including one black student he especially liked.

need a qt short haired gf to cuddle

that's a shitpost

Fuck this makes me miss school days when you were with your mates all the time

me in the texts

micks aren't capable of love

um you realise that's the point. Homosexuality is the greatest love you can experience as it is the most fundamentally illogical. It is the closest we can come to growing wings.

you're a dick for wanting me to buy coke again

girl who sits next to me:
>I feel like you never really do anything

glad I don't live in high wycombe
would probably have been arrested for harassment by now

give me a quick rundown on the alex jones bill hicks thing

have you ever fingered a girl in a club lads?

Lads I've got this feeling in my penis and I'm not entirely sure how to describe it. It's almost as if my shaft is being pinched. Any ideas what it is?

i didn't say anything about which is better or worse, simply disagreeing that heterosexual love is somehow corrupted by reproduction

All me

i have never ever touched a girl

should tell her to come over so you could do her

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

they look vaguely similar
it's just a baseless meme though don't worry about it

a ghost wanking you off

>Fuck this makes me miss school days when you were with your mates all the time
yeah totally heh

Never gets old, lad. Keep up the good work.

quintessentially Sup Forums

that's the point to some degree though, your body is built for heterosexual love it is pedestrian and unimaginative whereas homosexuality is transcendent.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxrGE8B3-oQ

woah........

Massive apartment building fire in Manhattan lads. Grenfell all over again.