Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.news/Afppha4scTKiZRd5_CLo5PQ
reuters.com/article/us-brazil-politics-bolsonaro-interview/far-right-presidential-hopeful-aims-to-be-brazils-trump-idUSKCN1C2384
bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-41936761
pandaunite.org/whatisthendaa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake news™

Dumb Americans keep thinking theyre #1
Dumb foreigners keep obsessing over America trying to convince group A they're not actually #1

As it has always been

>Germany is the defacto political and economic leader of a united Europe, which is rapidly Islamicizing and which just recently approved having a unified European army
>Germany now has the best reputation in the world

Hitler is cumming in his grave.

Germany has the best global reputation according to German shills.

I trust Trump more than Merkel.

Bl*mpf's family is g*rman
this is just another one of their schemes.

Seriously is there a source?

There needs to be a final solution to the G*rman question.

>cnn

Germany supplants US as the country with the best global reputation - CNN
apple.news/Afppha4scTKiZRd5_CLo5PQ

Good. America is a piece of shit.

seems wrong

drumpf

>t. Anholt-GfK Nation Brands Index

Not really surprised.

everyone in europe hates hans tho

not just there bud

>Isreal and Russia the only ones who like Trump more
What did they mean by this

Haaha
>Implying americans ever had a good rePUTAtion.
Almost everybody despises them, and want his ecomonic power to lessen.

>that russia

I thought the whole "muh russia" was just neo-liberal tripe.

besides, why would russians love another generic neocon?

Sup Forums isn't real life tho

>Defeated by Anglo-Saxons

>Israel
Sup Forums on suicide watch

Name a country that loves the "muh bad muslim" more than Israel, mate

>Invade German land
>Germans fight back and destroy the Roman Empire

>Luther saw how the Catholic church was corrupted
>fight the corrupted Catholics
>Made the bible available through out Europe

>Germany declared the first world war

do I really need to say more?

In Brazil there is a Protestant church for every corner. The pastors of these churches mostly brainwash the faithful to get money or think the Bible is okay with adultery because it misinterpreted the bible

>according to German shills
According to "20,185 interviews online in 20 panel countries with adults aged 18 or over. Data are weighted to reflect key demographic characteristics including age, gender and education of the 2017 online population in that country. Additionally, race/ethnicity has been used for sample balancing in the USA, UK, South Africa, India, and Brazil. Fieldwork was conducted from 7-25 July 2017."

>Taking these guys opinions about Trump seriously

Americans literally asked for it. Not that they give a shit about what the rest of the world thinks.

Worst possible scenario? He was recruited by russians in 1986 and you now have a literal traitor feeding putin all the info he would ever want.

Best case scanario? He's friends with a bunch of oligarchs and has promised to ease sanctions against russia for future financial benefits but now wont because he's under intense scrutiny.

I think Lutheranism is different

yours Protestantism were probably influenced by the English

This only happens thanks to him

I think you should blame the King of England who when against the Catholic church just because he couldn't divorce

It is a consequence caused by both

>Catholic>Protestant

>I think Lutheranism is different
the only reason Luther rebelled was because he was a monk but he wanted to fuck a nun, which he did afterwards and got married to her

>I trust Trump more than Merkel.

You are alone in that, zikanigger.

hahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHA

Luther was based and white

>Friendly reminder that our future president will ally with USA, Poland and probably Hungary

reuters.com/article/us-brazil-politics-bolsonaro-interview/far-right-presidential-hopeful-aims-to-be-brazils-trump-idUSKCN1C2384

bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-41936761

We will defeat them again

>ally with USA, Poland and probably Hungary

How the unmighty have fallen.

>the Jews like trump more
Keke

Shit, you're right.

We will triumph again, obviously with them

i'd like Germany to rule the world like instead of am*rica

wtf we had the best global representation under neocons like bush and obama? how?

>israel
>russia
POTTERY!!!

this
would rather germany than the y*nks

Who the fuck do they even ask for these polls?

No I know has any sort of opinion on Germany whatsoever, let alone holding them in the highest regard.

US has not had such a great reputation since Vietnam

>shills

ah yes when something isnt staunchly conservative and pro america its fake news

This uezs. Hitler was a closet muslim.

Alaric was Germanic, not German.

Karl Marx was a Jew living in Germany, he wasn't German.

Wilhelm was only partly to blame for the war, France also shares a responsiblity for escalating a local balkans war into a global world war because they wanted alsace lorraine so badly.

>France also shares a responsiblity for escalating a local balkans war into a global world war because they wanted alsace lorraine so badly

It's fucking true, anyone who knows the history of the july crisis knows it. shut the fuck up, anglo.

Blaming WW1 on France is a new one, points for novelty pooskin

Let me guess, that "global reputation" survey only asked a bunch of westerners, right?

t. brainlet perfidious albion who's never picked up a history book in their life

Holy shit, I thought Bolsonaro was just and edgy meme, is he really going to be your President?

Ever seen a rich douchebag that still had tons of friends because he was rich and threw his money around?
Sort of like that.

>Philippines
>Obama
>94
haha oh wow

doesn't this poll just prove how effective our propaganda is though? The question is "Confidence in the US president do to the right thing regarding world affairs"
In the middle east alone — Obama fucked up massively by doing nothing to stop ISIS, intervened in Libya, Syrian "red line" that was a complete joke.
Like it or not, the middle east in heading in a much more positive direction right now than 2 years ago.

Listen you jumped up Arab rat, the only thing the Germans had to do to diffuse the conflict was *not* guarantee A-H. They didn't and kept pushing and pushing knowing full well what the consequences were because they wanted the war that they were ultimately handed. How you jam the generally patient, conciliatory French into this I have no clue, nor am I prepared to scurry around the dusky corridors of your Aladdin's cave-like brain to find out.

Haha Israel. Trump has way better approval ratings there than here. More proof that it is the worst first-world country.

>Phillipines

Didn't Duterte call Obama a son of a bitch?

Yes

Do any of you american retards even know what the NDAA is and what Obama did when he signed it in to effect?
pandaunite.org/whatisthendaa/
He literally took away your citizen's rights to a fair trial and made it legal for the governemt to hold indefinetly with no right to a lawyer under assumption that you are a "terrorist". Just an assumption, nothing else was needed.
The act was revised after it was in effect for 1-2 yreats in 2015 to now only affect green card holders instead of all citizens.

For all this talk how Trumfp is fascist you people sure are welcoming of a fascists regime.

Yes we know. Why are you trying to make us feel depressed?

virgin loser

When did USA ever have the best global reputation?

>he thinks the presidents of the USA rule the USA

>Russia

There was a lot of talks about how Hillary wants to start WWIII with us, while Trump want to restore(again?) relationships.

Didn't we go over this shit yesterday and no American could think of when we had the best reputation in a hundred years. Everyone has hated us probably since the 60s and we weren't viewed as the greatest since then.

I for one would like to welcome our new overlords

I continue to care very little about the opinions of non Americans

Though I also don't care much about Americans that don't live in my state.

Not in Europe so i call this propaganda

We're the leader of the free world

ha