Who immigrate to your country?

>Who immigrate to your country?
- Moroccans
- Algerians
- Tunisians
- Lebanese (not anymore, they came during the wars)
- Armenians (not anymore, they came after the genocide)
- Turks
- Chinese
- Vietnamese (not anymore)
- Portuguese (not anymore)
- Spaniards (not anymore, they came during Franco regime, so we have a lot of communist Spaniards)
- Italians (not anymore)
- Polish, Romanians and other Eastern Europeans (Unfortunately because of the enlargement of the EU to the East)
- Some Russians (usually wealthy)
- Brits and Irish (retired people)

>Where do your people immigrate to?
- UK
- USA
- Quebec
- Switzerland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deported gang chimps.

I forgot niggers from whatever is their original country. I don't know shit about Africa, so for me I don't care if someone is from Senegal or Congo it is of the nigger nationality.

>Who immigrate to your country

more recently; Mexicans, Filipinos, Chinese, Indians, Vietnamese, Salvadorans, Guatemalans, Dominicans, Jamaicans, Cubans, Trinidadians, Guyanese, Ethiopians, Koreans, Haitians, Greeks, Russians, Iranians, Lebanese

before but not as much now; Italians, Irish, German, Scottish, English, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Dutch, Lithuanians, French, Spanish

>Where do your people emigrate to?

Americans rarely move to another country, but its usually Israel, Canada, the UK, Germany, Ireland, Italy, France, South Korea (English teaching meme)

>most populous
Chinese
Indians
British
New Zealanders
Italians
Greeks
Yugoslavs
Lebanese
Sudanese
South Africans
Irish

Russians, Estonians, Somalis, Irakis and other ähläms

other nordic countries, uk, usa, germany

France is hated by Polacks so I doubt they migrate to your country. Language barrier is also a problem. Germany and UK are only migrant destinations we hear about.

>germany
Why the hell do you immigrate to Germany???

Then, perhaps they are Lithuanians or Hungarians. They work in ports and construction.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_France
I think the 1mil is bullshit but its still significant.

Why do Poles hate France?
Our immigrants in France love it there - they're called ''avecs'' here in the land
They basically speak no Portuguese at all. I hope the French don't resent us anymore for sending their way a container with gazillions of Portucunts

>France is literally a country of inmigrants at this point
Wew 1200 years of history to end up like that after less than 50 years. Wew

Some of them are among the most unsufferable muh heritage fags in France, but some others integrated rather well.

Having diverse source of immigration doesnt mean we only are immigrants mister 56%

Portuguese are among our best immigrants. They work and are integrated.

Lol, I totally understand. We make fun of them because of shenanigans like these. But if this is the worst thing, it's nothing. Even Marine Le Pen has praised them kek true story, look it up

Doesn't like 1/2 of French people have a foreing grand father? And every year France imports 200k new people. In 30 years France will be as bad as the US is today or even worse in terms od demographics

Bolivians
Peruvians
Paraguayans
Venezuelans
Uruguayans (CAN YOU PLEASE GTFO???)
Colombians
Chinese
Koreans

I wanna come too.

>the most unsufferable muh heritage fags
We fucking hate them too.

All Portuguese should grow up in Portugal so they learn how to stay the fuck quiet. It's very frowned upon here to be loud and obnoxious in general, but they don't learn this is how Portuguese should behave when they grow up abroad.

Without this grooming they just devolve into loud, uncivilised morons, which is sad.

>Thailand

I'm so sorry, Thais. I can bet that many of these are degenerate sex tourists

Dunno about the grandfather stat but most of those 200 000 are within the EU

>Amerimutt
nice pic, you can come.

>most of those 200 000 are within the EU
>In 2008, there were 5.3 million immigrants corresponding to 8.5% of the total population in France (63.9 million in 2008). 42% were from Africa (30% from Maghreb and 12% from Sub-Saharan Africa), 38% from Europe (mainly from Portugal, Italy and Spain), 14% from Asia and 5% from the Americas and Oceania.[3] Of this total, 40% have assumed French citizenship. In addition, 1.8 million people born in foreign countries (including 1 million in Maghreb) with French citizenship at birth were not included in this total.
And the nigger population boom hasn't even started. France is going to get 56% really fucking fast

Chinese
South East Asian
Some Americans

Immigrants have low fertility rate in France

I really doubt they behave like that in France.
The thing is, they come here in the month of August with cash in their pockets, and their fancy cars, thinking that their the kings because their money goes a long way here. It's kinda how middle-class Brits act in Mallorca, Tenerife etc.
I don't mind it, it's good for the local economy and it means that they've adjusted to their adopted countries.
The Portuguese in France are a Summer breeze compared to the other options, I think

MENA refugees amd other undesirables
Portugese workforce (our Mexico)
Ex-yu people (Albanians are horrible but others are ok)
Germans looking for work (very disliked)
French looking for work (somewhat disliked)
Obscenely rich Russians (most are alright)

>The Portuguese in France are a Summer breeze compared to the other options, I think
They are, but they are still annoying. Not dangerous, but they are still misrepresenting the general Portuguese populace, which is fairly quiet and reserved.

Albania is not Ex-yu

Filipinos, Chinese, Indianns, Americans Iranians and Pakistanis. I think people go to USA.

No one ever comes to Canada at all
Lots of people leave here for oil jobs in America

-Bolivians
-Paraguayans
-Peruvians
-Brazilians (Students)
-Chileans (Students or qualified ppl)
-Uruguayans (qualified ppl)
-Colombians.
-Venezuelans (refugees pls)

- Europe (specially Spain and Italy)
- USA
- Australia
- Chile
- Canada

Never seen an Argentine, or a Hispanic of any kind, in my life.

>Americans rarely move to another country, but its usually Israel

>who immigrate to your country?
nobody wants to be here
>where do your people immigrate to?
U S A
U S A
U S A
U S A
U S A
and nowhere else

My city is literally little Guatemala

The 1 mil figure is probably referring to those of Polish descent, and not recent immigration.

1 - Americans
2 - Pinoys
3 - British
4 - Indian
5 - Italians
6 - Spanish
7 - German
8 - French

>who immigrates to your country
kek
>where do your people immigrate to
the usual list of countries include:
United States
Australia
Canada
New Zealand
Japan
special mention also goes to the following:
Italy
Spain

95% Ukrainians, in the past it were people from Vietnam and Chechenya.
UK, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Iceland

- tajiks, uzbeks an other uncultured muslim lo life chimps
- hohols
- - Arminians, azeris and other uncultured caucasoid scum (most of them are wealthy because they're involved in organized crimes and shit like that)
- chinese, vietnamese and other narrow eyed lowest tier scum

Actually anywhere they can. Those who have money try and go to EU or USA, others short of budget -> Thailand (not actual immigration, just travel/student visa abuse). Some muslimes flee to Turkey or UAE/Qatar (rare case) when they're about to be screwed for terrorism or some other crime

STOP COMING HERE YOU SHITSKINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking Ukrainians and Slovaks

No!

>to the country
Every SEA, South Asia,East Asia mainly
>moving out
Chinese and indians to Australia

*immigrates to your country*