Why are American companies so greedy?

Why are American companies so greedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/you-might-not-like-the-company-making-nintendos-mobile-1691952503
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hoho.

Americans always need more of everything.
Hence the obesity, overdoses and concentrated wealth.

>inb4 it was the joooos

Ea sportss to the game

its like they want to make as much money as possible or something

It was us.

Because american consumers are willing to pay for it?

wtf i hate a*ssies now

but nah, large corporations really don't fall under a nationality. they're a blight that subsumes the world, ignoring or leaving legalities that block them, going elsewhere.

Their most cancerous aspects are undoubtedly rooted in 80s Thatcherism and Reaganism though.

Their inside is a void.

>making money is wrong

Pragmatism is the path to hegemony.

What the fuck is your problem what other individuals and entities do with their resources ?

You'd be speaking Russian and slaving away in a work camp right now without people like Thatcher and Reagan, you mentally challanged marxist subhuman fuck.

i don't get the controversy. you pay to get loot boxes which have random power ups to speed up progression? on the flip side there is no cost for DLC. you could already advance progression in other dice games with micro transactions and you have to pay for DLC. what tipped the scale? progression was too tedious?

Jews managed to run the most powerful country in the world, but people still think they're subhuman kek

>mises brainlet can't stand dissent

This isn't dissent, it's disloyalty.

I guess you have never played a game by a Japanese company, particularly "mobage".

Aye, video games have gone to absolute shit...Fuck EA though

>i don't get the controversy.
prob because you enjoy getting fucked in the ass.

how so? you get free DLC, if you don't want to pay for micros don't pay for it. progression gets you all the stuff anyways.

Your mistake is thinking that the Jews are more than just a scapegoat.

kotaku.com/you-might-not-like-the-company-making-nintendos-mobile-1691952503
WTF i hate japanese mobile game company now!
the players assume they should have got darth vader in a more easy way, not grinding for a total 40 hours.

Disloyalty to one who has neither commanded nor deserved it.

It's a full-priced game where you either have to pay money or grind an insane amount of time to have the CHANCE to unlock major characters. People get their pants up in a knot because for them, it's those characters that make the franchise what it is. There was always a crowd of people who hate EA for its nickel-and-diming practices (and many who simply hate the company for what it is), but now their numbers are further bolstered by normies and Star Wars fans.

>progression gets you all the stuff anyways.
it takes something like 6 years playing 2 hours a day to unlock everything, and that's just including things at launch, not everything else they will inevitably add as "free" dlc.

so? those who put in more time get more stuff? so we are complaining about the amount of time people have to 'play' a game to get stuff? because none of this stuff is any different from bf4 and bf1. except you had to buy dlc for those games in exchange for having a reduced progression slope.

>using shitty practices is right

Because you have to have short-term profit. Long-term profit is for fags so you just go all out because who cares if it'll effect you in five years. It's why our government has the policies it does too.

>so?
well if you dont see thats a problem then i got nothing else to say to you, keep making video games worse buddy.

This is why I'm afraid of all the fuckheads asking for the government to regulate this shit, who knows what could end up happening. English versions of mobage are rare enough, don't want there to be any additional hoops.

all companies are 'greedy' you manchild

i don't because it's literally the same as bf4 and bf1. only now it's harder to earn stuff. instead of looking at it as a prestigious accomplishment like 'achievements' you guys view it as an attack even though you get something free.

but i guess this was the straw that broke the camels back. i guess they've just decrease the time it takes for unlocks and call it a day.

>he unironically plays mobage cancer
Off yourself

Publicly traded companies all go to shit because they maximize short-term profits for share holders over customer loyalty

Enjoy spending 1000 dollars on "gacha" hoping to get a UR card or character with a 0.000001% drop rate to end up with nothing instead.