How do we achieve the /dream/, bros?

How do we achieve the /dream/, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZWMOmcTDUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself, Ahmed lmoa

>wow you had a thought about another country on the international board? kill yourself ahemd!11!!!! le epik and based BTFOing of mudslimes XXDDDDD
Try rebbit.

He is a know Iraqi diaspora faggot, you clueless newfag

kill yourself, Reginald. Your empire is dead and will never come back, now you're getting all assraped by Pakistanis. Brexit was the final nail in your perfidious anglo coffin.

No, he isn't. Though I do find it curious how whenever a British flag gets angry at someone, it accuses them of being the same person as someone else who previously disagreed with them. It's like you all have this delusion that there's some sort of grand conspiracy being engineered by a team of shills to disagree with British flags. Your delusions of grandeur and paranoia of everyone being part of a conspiracy is worrying and I seriously believe that you need to seek medical attention. Though, knowing the average intellegence of British posters here, you'll probably just reply to me with "umadbro?", "lol didn't read", or the age old British "i am mad at u" response, not replying to me and then talking about me in the third person.

Indians (and our mixed white/Indian offspring) will send the Pakis to the camps when they take over.
Dumb CHI

There he goes again. He refuses to address his serious mental disability. You understand that I'm worried about you and want you to get help, right? If you're going to be dismissive and rude, then I'm not going to try and help you get the assistance you need.

There is actually an Arab poster from Australia who regularly makes this type of threads, he’s even been identified by some of the other Arab posters. He also seems to hate Latin Americans for some reason.

>Indians (and our mixed white/Indian offspring) will send the Pakis to the camps when they take over.

>th-th-the poos will save us!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT oh my God fuck england you guys deserve this

dirty loo-shitters are even more muslim than pakis. England is finished, you guys dug your own grave and now you're choking on your own shit.

I just hope Scotland can pull out of the Jew.K. before it all goes under.

>literally same filename
Okay

Fuck off

>He also seems to hate Latin Americans for some reason.

wut.... i dont hate anyone except anglos and americans and jews

what makes you think i hate latinos?

You aren't anglo, Zhang.
"i am mad"

arabs can't even control a small country what makes you think they would be capable of governing all of that?

>arabs can't even control a small country

thats only because amerijews keep pushing the (((democracy))) meme. Under a strong dictatorship without foreign burgermutt and anglojew interference, an arab state can prosper.

Whatever, you shitkins would still cross the sea. By the way, go back to your Lebanon since you love it so much, you inferior Lebanese who live on welfare in Australia.

>frogs are this mad that arabs will dominate their country in a generation

because the arabs had it all figured out before we came along.

Nobody likes Arabs, if you had to them daily, you would hate them too, they are 10x worse than black people, believe me, and they also bother everybody with their fucking religion. You should be happy that your country doesn't have a lot of them.

>Arabs
>Dominating something
You are at the bottom of the society.

Arabs are just going to become a giant underclass like Blacks and Mexicans in America

t. mamadou that is mad that libyans enslaved him before he got on the boat

>implying we didn't

>pan-arabism
lmao
yikes

What a disgusting and revolting people you are

I thought we were talking about Arabs, not Anglos.

>the american feels fear at losing his monopoly over oil

I'm not black.

t. mamadou

i already told you last time that baathism is a meme ideology my fellow dear arab

but we didn't 'we' were ruled by ottomans before the brits came

>Cairo
>not Baghdad or Medina
Come on let's at least get on the right track here

Baghdad is too dangerously close to border with Iran and too far from the Maghreb regions.

Medina is a religious city so it can't be the capital of a Republic.

>all these euros being demolished by iraqi strayan
wtf bros I'm scared.

pan-arabism would be much better than the islamist shithole that is the current middle east

>baghdad
ewww, it looks disgusting now.
Medina looks good but is too relegious

no need to care about m8 , most maghrebis aren't really interested in pan arabism. Also a country where modern algeria and modern Morocco are united is 100% impossible

Too bad for all those people in there that aren't Arabs.

dunecoon diaspora absolutley seething

there will NEVER be a unified ar*b state, """palestine""" will NEVER be free and ar*b retards will carry on killing eachother based on arbitrary lines in the sand that an and englishman and a frenchman drew over a few bottles of wine, indefinitley

why not no official religion? there are druze and such, why exclude them?

>ayyyrabs
>ever caring about minorities

As much as I would love to care about everyone west of Libya they have been raped by the French so hard that their elite are taught French as a first language. Baghdad though close to Iran is also far from the sea which makes it much easier to defend. And Medina is even more strategically located and was the seat for the Rashidun

Druze, Alawi, bahai and any other heretic is to be deported to Europe or Iran where they belong

obviously al quds should be the capital

>why not no official religion?

because islamists will blow a gasket

druze are a branch of muslims officially, i think.

if you're talking about k*rds then they can get fucked

baha'i, yeah cause they're iranian, but alawites and druze are pure arab

kek seeayyrabs force minorities to become arab and even make you shit on your origins
>As much as I would love to care about everyone west of Libya they have been raped by the French so hard that their elite are taught French as a first language
nice memes, french is no longer that powerful in maghreb , its just a second language. All public schools teach Arabic first

Arab or not they are a fifth column and a mistake the ottomans never corrected

>pure
nice meme , nothing is pure. just say they are arab speakers

>literal caliphate
>religion includes Christianity

genius

edgy

>French is no longer that powerful in maghreb
Yeah that's definitely why Tunisians and Algerians use French more than Arabic in their day to day life among the urban population and French media is seen as more professional than Arabic

also
>one party state

implying this won't start even more revolutions, sectarian violence, and wars

democracy is the most stable form of government, if only araps could grasp it

ottomans themselves were a mistake, t*rkroaches should have never been imported into the middle east.

also religious freedom should be paramount in any modern state, islamists can bite the bullet if they want to restrict religious freedoms.

>origins
who gives a fuck about K*rdrat origins

>because islamists will blow a gasket
they'll blow a gasket about christianity being an official religion too...

nasser died lmao

>pan semitism is okay
>pan aryanism is cuhrazy

There are about 3.5 billion of us and less than 500 million of you

>he doesn't know anything about the history of the caliphate
>he doesn't know that all the caliphates had christian ministers and state officials in the caliph's court, and that mu'awiya's wife was a christian and relied on christians to help him govern

ducate yourself, bruce.

they speak french because they want to sound classy and gay. Their native language is still Arabic.

no we don't , the only ones who speak more french than arab are the baby boomers of algeria
t.tunisian

>he says this when it was Alawi who prevented unification of Syria and Iraq

Ottomans up until Mehmet thani were the best thing that happened to us since before the Shia century. We need to allow the caliphate to come back and have a say in matters in the region since it is the only unifying force in the region

sounds like bs desu

learn to use a toilet, then talk.

is that a bad thing , those meme unifications were a joke just like op's pic and all other pan arabists delusion.

>ya3ni al sayara tres belle yallah!

>t. wipes with his left hand

only early ummayads and Andalusian ummayads used Christians in their politics

Egypt to Iraq is whats best, nation states as they are now are a mess. I don't see the Chinese partitioned into multiple countries based on arbitrary lines

>no we don't
>t. guy who lives in my fucking country and probably doesn't know shit about his country

useless muh heritage soyboy

ottomans were shit and were never not shit. First and foremost they are turks, secondly they let the entire region stagnate.

In 10 years, the british did more for baghdad than the ottomans did for 500 years. The ottomans were obsessed with their european territories and let the entire middle east fall backwards and stagnate.

islamism is stupid and is dead anyway, nasser had the right idea by executing them all.

>sayara
we say karhba
>yallah
we don't say that
also there is a difference between saying we speak french and between speaking a dialect with some french influence which just depends on what class or what city you live in.

>wipes

Arabs WASH you idiot, not wipe, with water and soap, so it doesn't stay stinky and itchy afterwards like with eurosubhumans

I lived in poonisia for 13 years
it won't work m8 , it just won't work

Whats with the butthurt in this thread? Just came out of nowhere.

>slaughtering hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis is better than 500 years of stability
Get out of here. I'm happy Nasser never succeeded, Arabs are incompetent and the worst of creatures without Islam. The only reason we have a part in history is because of our faith and not the bullshit tribalism that prevailed in Europe

Given that the Egyptians don't see themselves as Arab because they aren't except for the language it sounds like you're the one enforcing arbitrary lines. This is ignoring that Shiites in Iraq and Yemen and Ibadi in Oman don't want to be ruled by Salafi-Sunni asshats.

>b-but dude we'd have a democracy so it would be all good

And then the salafists would be democratically elected into power, sparking secession movements and civil war. Your idiotic ideas don't work because Arabs have nothing in common with each other, it's even more idiotic than proposing a union of French, Iberians and Italians on the basis of Romanitas.

>ottomans
>stability
exaggerated meme , Iraq for example had shitton of wars in the ottoman era

>our faith
how much you wanna be you're some silly degenerate who goes to the mosque only on eids yet is unronically an islamist

>islamist wahaboo is butthurt his religion is in the trashcan

Ottomans killed far more than the brits ever did, forgetting the armenian and assyrian genocides? And the brits didn't kill 100,000s of iraqis, the rebellion lasted barely 2 years and then they gave iraq pseudo-independence cause they got their shit pushed in.

The British did far more good for Iraq than the ottomans ever did. They built new kirkuk, the baghdad medical school, and actually discovered the petroleum on which Iraq's economy was built later.

huh , at least i agree with a b*thist on something.
ott*mans sucked.

also the ottomans were literal jews, faggot. turks are no better than kurds, just as much savage subhumans.

As a Yemeni it's all the same to me. You speak more French than Arabic and it's impossible to understand anything you say because of it

And it was nowhere near the same level of slaughter as 50 years of British rule

@81936954
*doesn't read*

>Egyptians
>don't see themselves as Arab
Now I must ask, why do you believe this horseshit when it's Egyptians who peddle arabism more than anyone else? Arabs have more in common than you think. Who says we need democracy, we need a caliphate where the sunnah can properly be guided without foreign interference and the Shia and ibadi can have their own mullahs provided that they don't have the sunnah pay the khums, it's not rocket science to create a proper system for Arabs since the bayah has been done before and quite effectively when it comes to selecting ministers and other necessary beaurcrates and governors for the various provinces

>yemeni
ewwww, id prefer speaking my hybrid dialect than your disgusting dialect. also french words aren't as big as you think. Here is a tunisian speaking without a single french and you still won't understand him.that much It's the amazigh and some other languages influence
youtube.com/watch?v=eZWMOmcTDUM

>Now I must ask, why do you believe this horseshit when it's Egyptians who peddle arabism more than anyone else?

no its not, you retard. the strongest promoters of arabism have always been syrians and northern iraqis. Egypt was only pan-arabist under Nasser. After that they went full WE WUZ PHAROAHS and everything.

>sunni caliphat
yeah and what about the tens of millions of Arabs who are Christian or Shi'ite? They should just have their religious freedoms tossed aside and be made second class citizens? We all saw how shit ISIS and al-nusra were, islamists always suck, nobody in the Arab world even wants Islamism any more, all the ones that did got killed off in Syria thankfully.

>Armenian
Kuffar who sided with Russians
>Assyrian
Kuffar who sided with British
>he doesn't know about the gassing and bombing of Baghdad every time a dispute occurred
>he doesn't know about the slaughter of poor Muslims whenever they protested Jewish rulers
>he doesn't know that King Ghani was deposed of because he wanted to stop being a British dog and all his supporters were slaughtered in the streets
Ottomans were the best thing in the world to happen to Iraq. Just because they found oil in the Gulf and used that to exercise their control doesn't matter when the money went to British coffers instead of iraqi hands. Iraqi living standards only improved after independence, they lived better under ottoman and Saddam rule than any time under the British

fuckoff and take your dream with you to hell you piece of shit you'll never have iraq part of that shitstain

>we need a caliphate where the sunnah can properly be guided without foreign interference
the caliphate system was a corrupt and total failure . It was just monarchy pretending to be islamic

>muh kuffar
>muh kuffar

opinion discarded. Islamism is a mental disease. There's no point in arguing with you, the only solution is to drop a barrel bomb on you and hope it cures the mental illness.

If """"people""""" like you actually like the ottomans, its proof how terrible the ottomans were. Only solution for islamists is unironically mass executions and mass graves.

All I hear is bastardized Arabic-French you people are French and not anything else

>after Nasser WE WUZ PHARAOHS
>who is Anwar
>who is Mubarak
>who is Sisi
You don't know what you're talking about, Egyptians scream they're Arabs louder than Iranians scream they're Shia

>should cristians and Shia have their rights thrown
Now did you read my post or what? More and more people support islamism every day since the brotherhood keeps getting stronger in each country and traditional Islamic politics is the only opposition to Western dictators

>total failure
>defeated the roman empire

>still butthurt that saddam executed some distant relative

lmao he probably deserved it

Whatever you say baathi, your movement left with Mubarak and it will never come back, if anything sultani Erdoğan will unite us again with the brotherhood

>More and more people support islamism

nobody supports islamism you qundara, everyone who did got killed off in syria, and the ones in egypt are now rotting in prison awaiting execution. Egyptians actually like Sisi and Syrians like Assad. Qatar had its balls cut off. islamism is dead.

kek he didn't say a single french word , you are totally cluless about the maghreb and you should just shut the fuck up
>defeated the roman empire
Im talking about the caliphate as an islam regime based on choura you brainlet , it quickly collapsed and became a monarchy and dynasties fought each other and in the Abbasid era mena got divided into small states.

i bet you're half turkish or some shit. I'm too embarassed to admit a cuck like you could actually be arab.

what are you talking about you piece of shit what does saddam have to do with anything

Both the Baathists and islamists are dumb
t.radical centrist

if you hate pan-arabism, then you hate baba saddam, which means you should get executed. simple as that.

execution is better than sharing a country with the filth that non iraqi arabs are

Egyptian presidents peddling arabism so they can annex your little shithole isn't the same as the average Egyptian caring about desert-dwelling savages.

ahhh yes people like you will make pan Arabism likable and successful