KARA BOGA'D

KARA BOGA'D

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/9430173/South-African-12-year-old-drowned-in-boiling-water-after-seeing-parents-killed.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/12/alabama-grandmother-gets-life-in-prison-for-running-grandchild-nine-to-death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I could link the white suburban family that killed their 6 year old for eating a Klondike bar by making her literally run all day but I can't find it.

>whites in south africa
what were they doing in South Africa????????????????????

T. Somali

why is every canadian on here either asian or a nigger?

>Klondike bar
Been at few years since I've read name. What would Jesus do for a Klondike bar?

> labels other ethnicities as inferior
> choice weapon is a stick covered in shit

Doing gods wokr

the apartheid was the best thing to happen to south africa

>tf
>tp

I'm a slav dumbass.

>jewsnews.co.il

Who was in the wrong here?

fucking wh*Tes subhuman, daily reminder that their shitty race is getting eradicated

>jewsnews

oppressing the noble africans

Not funny
Disgusting

wow. this actually made me nauseous.

He's literally using the ethnicity involved in a crime involving a boiled child as a way to push his Sup Forums memes. Disgusting is an understatement.

t. Justin Zhang

How do you fill a bath tub with boiling water?

By vigorously fucking his wh*toid mother in the water.

Yeah right they burned a kid alive but Sup Forums is the problem. Sure. You're the disgusting one.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/9430173/South-African-12-year-old-drowned-in-boiling-water-after-seeing-parents-killed.html

>The sobbing child had been forced to watch as his father Tony Viana, 53, was tied up and assaulted with a panga hunting knife and a golf club before his mother
>Geraldine was raped and then shot with his father's gun.
>His father was then also shot dead and the family dog's stomach was cut open.

Why be this fucking violent? I mean, even here these guys would become mince in Jail.

what the fuck is wrong with your head? not even Sup Forums is this evil.

BLOW THE LEAVES
RAKE WAR NOW

sopa de subhuman uma delicia

It's very obvious that's why he posted it unfortunately.

>but I can't find it.

I hope this thread shows the white people still doubting us that yes this thread shows their true face indeed

>wh*Toid subhuman gets BTFO by superior BLACK MAN

OH NO NO NO NO HUUUAAAHHH.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if your hot water gets very hot and you don't mix it with cold water, I can imagine it could cause some damage to a kid

Ayo wh*te boy, shut the fuck up.

its part of gang initiation. There's lots of gangs in south africa, and if you're poor and homeless you need to pretty much join one to survive.

The final trial of gang initiation is usually to abduct, rape, and murder a white girl before becoming a full member of a gang. They usually require you to do some obscene shit like this.

>board that regularly calls for all blacks and muslims to be executed is not this evil

fuck off

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/12/alabama-grandmother-gets-life-in-prison-for-running-grandchild-nine-to-death

>waah waah Sup Forums memes gone too far this time waah waah :'(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep crying bitch wh*Toids your pathetic "race" will be ethnically cleansed soon hahhahahaaahahahhahahaha

where did this kara boga meme come from?

wow that's fugged up

Lost

Okay, the doggo is a bit too far

>all these Sup Forums bois crying about some pathetic wh*Toid pack getting payback from their AFRIKAN masters

>thinking, reasoning, intelligent human being brutally and unabashedly slaughtered in the most sordid way
>"lmao who cares???"
>dumb fucking flea-bitten dog dies
>"PURE EVIL!!!!! KILL ALL NIGGERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!"

From Turkey

Idk. I've seen A LOT of violent cases, but shit like this makes me feel genuely uneasy. Even cartels don't do this shit with innocent people.

this, anyone wants to explain?

>His father was then also shot dead and the family dog's stomach was cut open.
Hang these fucking faggots

i created it. do you guys like it?

ok it means black bull in turkish

it means "God's punishment" in polish, and still i don't really know what this meme represents

>an asian nigger

t. tyrone chang

>thinking, reasoning, intelligent human being brutally and unabashedly slaughtered in the most sordid way
they were white

i don't know what's weirder, that people can't distinguish a meme from reality or that there are hundreds of white autists pretending to be black on the internet. what are you even doing with your life? lol

too far, that's disgusting.

Oh, my mistake, in that case, the dog is all that matters

Humans are scum, doggo is innocent.

Correcting yakub's mistake, even with a bit too much entusiasm

>it means "God's punishment" in polish
In russian too

>thinking we're pretending
Sup Forums is the Black Man's General

>hong kong
your parents would send you to north korean torture camp if they saw what you did on here instead of studying

I am Greek

>wh*Te """banter"""

>resorting to threats and violence

arguing with wh*Toids, everyone
beware BLACK people of Sup Forums

>wh*Toid sees superior, successful BLACK man living in his rightfully earned paradise
>threatens him with torture in a BLACK nation (kim jong un is afrikan)
oh no no no huuuuaaaaah... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAA

>kim jong un is afrikan

niggers were a mistake

when will we all accept that the end of white supremacy in South Africa and Rhodesia was a mistake?

Fuck off Rick

>JEWSNEWS.CO.IL
How could it be?

white subhuman BTFO