ded

wake up dummies

ded like picrelated

I kind of don't like this picture but I kind of like this picture

really made me think

could you please stop posting pics of my gf? thank you

Give me a quick rundown on Liptovsky Mikulas

lol

all slavs should be genocided, hitler was right in everything he said about slavs, they are a race of lazy stupid fucking morons that never accomplished anything positive to the world.

you're cucked slavs are the strongest europeans

koreans are the most cucked race of people on the planet earth, you were a either japans bitch or chinas bitch for the entire history of your country

M-Marcel?

>hangover from yesterday
>just wanna chill and watch documentaries and let Attenborough's voice smooth my soul
>mom just came
>she brought like 8 friends with her
>i have to have lunch with them
Sweet Jesus what have i ever done to offend you. I am willing to sacrifice my left testicle if they all just disappear and let me have my hangover Saturday in peace.

just take a painkiller and drink some mineral water you utter noob

hello

sup litwin

Its not just alcohol hangover
And anyway, i want to be lazy. I spent my whole week making money, studying, arranging shit, and yesterday i was forced to socialize until 5AM, all i want is one day of lazing around

about to have some sandwiches for """"breakfast"""" or maybe boil some eggs

Hello friends.

Besides, those people are 8 40-50 year old ultimate normies that will have literally 0 contribution to my life, having this kind of lunch would be uncomfortable any time

>went partying for the first time on thursday
>had a lot of fun
>return home on 5am
>wake up
>immediately depressed

what the fuck?

>go to party
>drink
>almost rape 3 women
>go home
>wake up hangover as fuck

what the fuck?

You will only find true happiness if live your life in accordance with the ethical structure laid out by our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, you vile little atheist slug

>wake up
>immediately depressed
Sounds pretty normal to me.

I am so fucking thirsty, but there are 8 strangers in the kitchen

what's for lunch?

but i wasn't depressed before, want to do it again but this was a special occasion

You realize what a waste of time and money last night was. Also for me, looking at qt teen slags in tight latex dresses makes me pretty damn depressed, knowing i won't even touch that

no, more like the opposite, i enjoyed socializing much more than sitting in front of a computer

am i turning into a normie? what the fuck

Buffalo chicken wings. Mom's boyfriend from California makes them, they are actually delicious as fuck. And i am actually pretty damn hungry. But i'm still gonna sit here, thirsty and hungry. Maybe if i don't go out, they will forget about me and go away.

How old are you?
You enjoy it once, twice, but eventually you're gonna realize what a waste of time it is, unless your friends are all rich lawyers, that might come in handy eventually.

Wends unite

i am 19

If i was doing it every friday, it might stop being fun quickly, but if i do it for example, once every 2 or 3 months, it will still be fun.

Interestingly enough, i've spent most of my life nöt socialiazing and just being on the computer most of the time, but recently i've started getting into more and more situations where i'm able to socialize, and i have to say that it's much more fun.

and don't tell me how it's a waste of time, we're on fucking Sup Forums of all places

normie shit kys

nebreč

Jagiellonian Poland was a mistake
Instead of contaminating ourselves with Ruthenians we should've expanded South to reunite with Croats

why are poles such wewuzers?

we iz

my grandma :)

why are you such weizers? Weizing is just as scummy as wewuzing

youtube.com/watch?v=rAtKr_nsZSs
>tfw realized English doesn't have a proper equivalent of "gdyby"
>tfw we have a specific word made almost exclusively for wewuzing

we iz wends
shut up

it's fun tho

isn't "gdyby" just "if"?
but it's scary

That's how it would be translated, but "if" has a much wider meaning. "Gdyby" can refer only to the past, and our (yours too) conditionals are a bit differently organized.
>pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryb_przypuszczający
>We wszystkich językach słowiańskich istnieje tryb przypuszczający potencjalny. Tworzy się go przez dodanie cząstki bi/b(y) do formy imiesłowu na -l, np. głuż. bych čitał, słc. volal by som, ukr. я хoдив би, pol. śpiewałbym. W językach polskim, czeskim, słowackim, serbskim/chorwackim i słoweńskim (a dawniej również górnołużyckim i ukraińskim) występuje też tryb przypuszczający irrealny, np. cz. byl bych prosil, słc. bol by som volal, s./ch. bio bih uradio, pol. byłbym śpiewał[1].

>but it's scary
what's scary about it

usually the people that weiz. Most of them are rather unsavoury.
yeah, I mean we use it as well, but it does have uses besides wewuzing, at least in our language

>EUIV update ruined all my saves
>500 hours of gameplay gone
I am mildly upset

just stop playing and be useful

it's pretty fun

I spend like 8 hours per week by playing on weekend nights, how that different from watching TV every evening

come on, don't sass the poor lad on Saturday night, hovnoman

Yeah it is, until all your saves get corrupted by stupid update

>how that different from watching TV every evening
it's better than watching TV, user. It's not like I don't play games or something. You just sounded like you were fed up with it
^
also saturday night is the best time for theoretical mechanics
yum
can you not roll back?

I am fed up about the fact that i lost all my saves. I spent last month or two building a Portugese empire, tediously micromanaging at Speed 2, and now, when i am beggining to finally conquer whole of Indonesia (some hundred years after screenshot), i lose the save.

It won't even load, says "file corrupted". Actually only the last autosaved loaded, but every nation in the game including me has all provinces uncored, so i got 600% overextension and about 1000k rebels popping next year.

Maybe going to Poland for 4 years to study next year

are you a girl (female)?

>also saturday night is the best time for theoretical mechanics
you seem to be getting it all wrong, you are supposed to relax tonight, it's the rest of the week when you are supposed to be stressing out about work/school

no i'm a big strong man

we'll beat your cracka ass wh*Teboi
we are negroes

have you ever seen a real negro in poland?

you'll get beaten for speaking english, because english is not polish, and poland is independent and poles are independent and therefore not english
and you're sure you can't roll back? If you're on steam, check in the betas menu, there might be older versions or something.
>stressing out
>not thoroughly enjoying it
besides, there is literally no time for some relaxing or whatnot

What is the point of playing a game, making any progress or creating anything beautiful within it, if nobody will ever see?

I AM a negro

Why would I go to a country and not learn the language?
I obviously won't be fluent but I don't intend to use English

>I don't intend to use English

I don't really know how to roll back

Also you study during the day and relax after 8PM, thats how i do it at least

none
post screenshots
then they'll beat you for not speaking fluent polish, they'll find a reason

explain
really not worried, have you been beaten there or something?

>there is literally no time for some relaxing or whatnot
wrong, there needs to be some time for that stuff

you should be worried tho cracka
t. beats and rapes canacuck soyboys on a regular basis with me mates

>needs multiple people to take down a single man
you're calling ME a soyboy?

youtube.com/watch?v=z_amLLo_PE4

>I don't really know how to roll back
first thing, back up all your saves
then right click the game in your library, go to properties, in one of the tabs there should be a drop down menu with different versions of the game, check if there's an older one. I'd tell you the exact names of the menus, but my steam is stuck on updating.
>Also you study during the day and relax after 8PM
I usually sleep after 8PM, unless there's more to do than usual.
nah, not really, but a polish professor has been, for speaking german to a colleague, and a chilean pianist for, I don't know, not looking white enough or what
similar things happen here as well, it's slav (wend, whatever) mentality
of course that is if you walk the wrong streets at the wrong times
I wish there was, I can't find any. There's much more I should do if I want to reach the quality I want to reach with my studies, than I have time to.

don't act tough or I'll hack your shit and find you, I swear to Allah (praised be his name)

>see 2 amerimutt looking negresses on the tram
>they started talking
>they're speaking in german

>there is a really qt blonde girl at uni
>she always hangs around with an ayyyrab looking guy
>she passes by next to me the other day
>she's speaking russian on the phone

wewlads

>waah waah people are not white help waah

you didn't even get my point you leftist cuck

>a polish professor has been, for speaking german to a colleague, and a chilean pianist for, I don't know, not looking white enough or what
actually it was me who beat their weakass asses
I just wanted to steal that pianists laptop but then the cops got me so i told he looked like an arab to me and they let me go LMAO

germs are niggers
slavs are whores
dunno what's surprising about any of this

>waah waaah cuck leftist liberal le* nigger haha abloo cuck cuck meme

fuck the whiteys.

im transracial anyway

that's rude

come on, scatman, you should reserve at least one day for relaxing
I should be studying for zkoušky odborné způsobilosti atm, but Satuday night is Saturday night
každý si potřebuje občas odfrknout, kamaráde

that's the exact conclusion I drew from it aswell

>gádzsó dikk more he wer iz máj gibz áj hev sziksz retárded kidz dikk he móó

>zkoušky odborné způsobilosti
odborné způsobilosti čeho?
>but Satuday night is Saturday night
okay, maybe at night, but it ain't no night just because it's dark yet.
I don't know, I seem to be slow at doing what I'm supposed to do, so I need more time to do it, but I don't push myself, so I guess it's kind of relaxing? No?

at least i did something today

>sweden gypsy

>tfw no kot
take all flythings and gf from me if you want, if that'll allow me to have a kot

>odborné způsobilosti čeho?
znalosti novely zákona o poskytování spotřebitelských úvěrů, funny stuff

>I don't know, I seem to be slow at doing what I'm supposed to do, so I need more time to do it, but I don't push myself, so I guess it's kind of relaxing? No?
whatever floats your boat m8, I just think you should let this stuff pass tonight and do something enjoyable instead