what does

the struggle

my life has been too spoiled as a white man

>this identation yho

youtube.com/watch?v=c0SrxSMHDmE

legendary tune

reddit the band

>Footkraut

He is so tame now, I remember when he spammed scat.

what about my band
youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ

never happened
only the occasional post of humorous Japanese scat videos
sick choon btw

youtube.com/watch?v=eG56QgQuBYI

>TAKE AWAY MY HURRRRRRRTA

love it

more like the kike quartet

when i was in 7th grade i had my first crush. i imagined all sorts of quixotic adventures we could have gone on. i was obsessed with her and even designed video game characters for her. by 8th grade i felt nothing for her, and my grandmother told her that i liked her. she asked me out on a church retreat, and i accepted. i never asked her out on dates and never cared for her, but suddenly she seemed to care for me deeply as most girl did back then as i was a prettyboy. i broke up with her over text on a mission trip without her after not even thinking about her for over a year.

in 9th grade i told a girl i liked her and asked her to homecoming. she texted me saying she didn't want to put out because a lot of guys she dated before only wanted sex. after a month i dumped her, and never got past 1st base.

never had the slightest romance with a female

These guys are lowkey hardcore
I see that 6 string bass and Ibanez FR
also
>quartet

my next gf was in 12th grade. we did everything together and our relationship lasted from prom to my first year of college. Her, too, I dumped.

since 2nd grade many girls asked me out personally. the vast majority of them i rejected. also, sometimes girls would admit to always having a crush on me and i would hear about their crushes on me indirectly if not directly. sometimes they hit on me hard and for the most part i denied them all.
still, i only dated 3 girls and all of them i dumped, 2 of them over text.

iktf bud, it's all gone to shit

i don't feel that bad

b urself

i don't go outside much

Of course you don't you probably just use anime as a form of escapism

after dumping all of my gfs and getting severe acne, I have become a druggie alcoholic and have become very suicidal. still i care about no one and have used all of my friends until they all left me. i don't wish for any of them back.

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I have some family left and I don't own a gun.
I have lied and hurt people my entire life and it is all catching up to me. I am just venting, not asking for any tiny shred of sympathy. I would rather you not even mind these retarded drunkposts.
All the hell I have endures these past 2 years have been well deserved. I have seen the inside of hell

VERY good song buds

i use anime to learn japanese

lain a slut

u ain't seen nothin yet

try being a poc for one day

the fuck is a poc

person of color...

Pissed off chinaman

I want a gf from the south that has a decently thicc southern accent

i don't give the slightest fucking fuck about anyone's struggle. in the tiniest justification for my pure cancer, my dad never gave a shit and i was raised without a mom. i take what i can from you and if you leave i will find another to leech off of.

WHORE
WHORE
WHORE

youtube.com/watch?v=GvG7CHWyol0

thoughts on this

shant be rejoining the discord for a while, just gonna fall further into alcoholism and end up in the hospital for alcohol poisoning forcing me to make some lifestyle change

>only ever liked 4 girls
>somehow became the first one's "bf" at 13, never did anything more than hold hands and kiss her on the cheek, broke up with her because I was a paranoid little shit and thought she was lying
>the second one, also when I was 13, already had a bf, and I hated the bastard so I manipulated the girl's friend into lying about him cheating on her
She broke up with him the next day. We mostly ignored each other for the rest of school but when we were 17 we finally started hanging out more and we hugged intimately on graduation night
>The third one was a musician and a stoner, I had a dream about finding out she already had a bf
The day after the dream I found out that it was true, she casually mentioned him in a conversation. She initially seemed really cool and joyful and seemed to like talking to me, but she grew colder and paid less and less attention to me and stopped talking to me by the end of school
>The fourth one was really cute and shy, always dyed her hair crazy colours
We exchanged phone numbers and she called some of my mannerisms cute. We were both depressed, I thought that could bring us closer together but she told me she didn't feel comfortable talking to anyone except a certain girl she knew, and moved away to Canada last year
I don't know why the hell I typed all this shit out.

humble bundle is giving away killer is dead for free

you typed it out because it is cathartic just like me

is there literally no poster in this general without a mental disorder
i can't be the only sane person here can i

tfw no Colombian gf

none of those girls look colombian

you are one of thos who considers themselves sane but is actually very disordered. in that sense, you are more irrational.

i'm 100% sane even took tests to prove how sane i am and they came back positive

Well they are, camilo

>i took tests
lmao okay you're """"""sane"""""" and go on to masturbate to girls jacking off dicks with their fucking feet

nonsensical post

sure they are

Are you a Colombian

>my weird fetish has nothing to do with mental illness
haha yeah

even more nonsensical than the other post

sort of

>being in denial so hard
haha

Wanna see my van?

alright

convince me NOT to buy dirt cheap jackie D's in a 4 shot bottle

tastes like shit

>only 4 shots

its a small bottle. I could buy the regular sized ones, but I feel like thatd be an even worse idea

why do fucking faggots like you not give a shit about those starving and dying of aids and cancer in africa or getting bombed on the middle east? cause they aren't fucking white? they go through hell, as you are pampered beyond belief you fucking retarded selfish faggots. i'd like to see you starve to near death while having aids only to get your home bombed.
you could kill yourself you fucking piece of shit, as long as you're fucking comfortable in your heated home who cares right?

>w-who cares it's their fault
only pure psychopaths and selfish faggots give a shit about that when someone is going through hell. you are autistic, selfish, and cowardly.

World hunger wouldn't exist if Africans would stop fucking breeding like rabbits. When African children are starving and dying, it's their parents' fault for having kids in an impoverished shithole.

see
"i-it's your parents fault you have to go through hell"
you ever consider killing yourself?

>cause they aren't fucking white?
yes

just kill all africans

honestly end your life, if you have 0 empathy at all as you leech off of others you are a complete waste of resources and are better off dead

>as long as you're fucking comfortable in your heated home who cares right?
Yes

The world is a cruel fucking place, Tyrone. I have had to suffer in ways you could not fucking imagine, so don't even try pulling that sympathy card.

yeah kys you cowardly, weak, spoiled piece of human garbage. good things are wasted on the spoiled.

don't care

i am whiter and more intelligent than yoi, you fucking delusional ad hominem faggot.
explain to me how you have "had to suffer in ways i could not imagine" you spoiled faggot

literally leave the water running all the time when i brush my teeth because it makes me think of little niggers who have to walk 15 miles to pump out muddy water for their village in an old gasoline container and i do not have to do that because i am not a dumb village nig african and it makes me very happy

jews did this not me retard

>whiter
Not fucking likely, 51%.
>more intelligent than yoi
kek
>explain
Nah, I don't feel like explaining shit to an asshole like you. Come back to me when you've acquired some humility.

this is not funny and this post is bad

I idle my truck all the time thinking of crying hippies

>i refuse to explain because i lied
>posts shit without any explanation
i am so certain you aren't making up how you have lived SUCH a horrible life, poor poor you.

she played the fiddle in an irish band but she fell in love with an english man

kissed her on the neck and then i took her by the hand, saying baby i just want to dance

with my pretty little galway girl

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

FUCKING HUE's TRYING TO HACK INTO MY GOG ACCOUNT

a lack of an argument means you were BTFO

argue against it you spoiled waste of oxygen, if you can come up with a reason your relative suffering is actually horrible

user, this isnt an irish flag

Various thinkers have pointed out that leftism is a kind of religion. Leftism is not a religion in the strict sense because leftist doctrine does not postulate the existence of any supernatural being. But, for the leftist, leftism plays a psychological role much like that which religion plays for some people. The leftist NEEDS to believe in leftism; it plays a vital role in his psychological economy. His beliefs are not easily modified by logic or facts. He has a deep conviction that leftism is morally Right with a capital R, and that he has not only a right but a duty to impose leftist morality on everyone. (However, many of the people we are referring to as “leftists” do not think of themselves as leftists and would not describe their system of beliefs as leftism. We use the term “leftism” because we don’t know of any better words to designate the spectrum of related creeds that includes the feminist, gay rights, political correctness, etc., movements, and because these movements have a strong affinity with the old left.

if anyone should kill themselves it's the Africans with shit lives not me

>if anyone should kill themselves it's the Africans with shit lives not me

i know, you're the spoiled kid who went to italy from college
this, you are far too weak of a human being you should kill yourself. the spoiled generations shall receive their due.

>spoiled

fucking what. Ive been poor as shit my entire life

>poor
>in america
yeah haha meme
there have been no good generations in the west since WW2, the """"poor""" here get fat

arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics

even if you win...you're still retarded :0)

yeah

>i was raised in the west but uh my life was so hard half my family became obese